Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bedding Hotties.

Women will stare at you a little longer when you're a little smaller and want you to notice them. SO I'd have to agree that the female is just as shallow as the male......

WOW ! haha i think it really depends on the type of women you are trying to attract maybe ? I think women my age( 30) are looking for different things than say a girl in her 20's . Dont get me wrong the " Laws of attraction " do exist ! You can be best friends in the world with a " 10 " but not want to be with them if you arent attracted to them inside and out . That goes for me anyway . A guy could look like Brad pitt but if hes a total moron .. or he's mean to his mother :P ... or if theres just no "spark " its not going to happen.

Topic starter - This was a great topic ! I think you should just believe in yourself and love yourself and the right girl will come along . or " hottie " sorry :P haha

Being skinny should give you more stamina so that would count to better love making but I hear what your saying

Thats true IF hes already good in bed . if hes awful its just an extra 10 mins of bad :P hahah

I didn't read through all of this... pretty much just the first few posts. I've always dated and "bedded" hot girls. My friends have never understood how I pull it off, and frankly, I'm not real sure how I did it, either. I could go into a strip club with friends and before we left some girl would be putting her number in my phone. I met my wife when I was at my heaviest, and she's smoking hot. I think she's a chubby chaser, though. Although, I'm the only big guy she was ever with. She complains and tells me that I shouldn't lose any more weight.

It's got a lot to do with your personality. You can't make yourself funny. You can't make yourself confident. You can't make girls want you... but you can buy a hooker! (Just kidding). Kinda. LOL

I will say, now that I'm back down to fighting weight, I get a lot more looks from random walkers-by. But, I don't and won't pursue anything, or even try to pick up girls. I'm as happy as a pig in poop with what I have. So, I can't say that being slimmer helps. Weight never hindered my progress.

I completely agree that if ur bigger male or female dont even bother going for 10's. i have always been the big girl and all my friends are ten's.They are very shallow when it comes to men.They are so rude to guys that try to talk to them, if their not up to their standards they just turn their backs or walk away.But i think men are the same way, just think about your own reaction if a larger women trys to hit on you in a club and so on.I get the line '"your really pretty and have beautiful eyes but need to lose weight"

I dont think ur a pig for your comments just truthful becoz women are just the same.

When I was 21, I was 168lbs. I could pull almost any lady i wanted. Now at 38 and 330 lbs, my wife won't even touch me. Being this big is NOT sexy!! I've lost weight before and women noticed. most women only find men sexy at 230 lbs or less.

I have to agree with you. When I was at 330 a friend of mine said she only viewed me as a friend but now that im at 234 she thinks im hot

Being thinner definitely makes a diference in the approaching a 9 or 10. Before my band took a 100 lbs off, I learned that it's all about what comes out of your mouth regardless of your physical appearance. Just try to not dress like a bum. That being said I like the thick girls anyway so I've never really had a problem.

What I used to do all Night takes me all night to do!

I like the thick girls.

Kinda like wine, "Cheap and Fruity or Expensive and Dry"

i never had issues with the ladies just go for it sometimes u get it sometimes u dont and i always been overweight its all about confidence bro just go for it it doesnt hurt it sucks when u get put down but hey o well i like them thick or thin as long ass they have a juicy booty let them know how u feel and just go for it imvery good with my tongue down their so they never refuse next thing u know it their begging u to stick it in but now that ima lose all this extra weight im pretty sure ima get alot more action

Does not your idea of what a 10 is change... No doubt even as a woman who is now in her 40's think differently about men... But we also think differently about ourselves... Who in hell just wants to f$@)) now days anyway... If you do you deserve what cha get. Btw I have pulled big or small and dated mostly bigger guys... Not obese but at least 245 is my preference.

I knw I'm very over but I never thought I could be with a man my wt Sooo ashamed to say that but it true. One thing I have to say is that I have had men I thought were ugly at first sight and their personality changed that and visa versa I have meet men I at first thought hot after getting to knw them I would look at them and see them as ugly. It actually changes how they look. Good luck hope you score a ten or two. Be safe. Ha.

Does not your idea of what a 10 is change... No doubt even as a woman who is now in her 40's think differently about men... But we also think differently about ourselves... Who in hell just wants to f@)) now days anyway... If you do you deserve what cha get. Btw I have pulled big or small and dated mostly bigger guys... Not obese but at least 245 is my preference.

Bush are you the one in the middle?

What is a 10? What is a Hottie?

What is a 10? What is a Hottie?

Well a 10 is what we consider someone that if placed on a scale of 1 through 10 with 1 being the ugliest and a 10 being the prettiest would fall under a 10. Hottie is pretty much the same