Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bedding Hotties.

Gee, its the mens room but its refreshing to read the truthful fem points of view regarding attractiveness. I have been married for 47 years and I still think my wife is hot. Getting fatter and fatter as I have has really been a physical drag on intimacy but she stuck by me and is all encouragement for the lap-band process. A note to those long term heavies losing the Big Gut though consider a Tummy Tuck before you go out on the hunt for the girls cause I'm pretty sure that acres of loose skin could really freak out your new hotties :D

Simple answer is this

You lose weight...these things NORMALLY happen

1. You look more attractive since you are not obese

2. Your Self Confidence SKY ROCKETS (i lost 230 pounds and am just recently recovering from reconstructive surgery...Oh Man do i Look good and Feel, mentally and physically, AMAZING)

These 2 things here give you the 2 major benefits

A) the physical attraction that is the INITIAL contact of trying to meet someone of the opposite sex....Yes looks are NOT everything but LOOKS are what get you to EVERYTHING else.

B) Self confidence is a huge turn on to most woman. I'm not talking arrogant...but confident. If you don't know the different, i suggest dictionary.com

That's all you need. Mix those 2 new found things with your personality and yes of course you will be getting more girls interested in you. The rest is just "game" work if you are the type that doesn't want just one person in their life...or well be happy with who you end up with. either or...win win

Enjoy the weightloss

"looks are NOT everything but LOOKS are what get you to EVERYTHING else." really GREAT line!!!!

OMG - I love this topic. And at the risk of pissing off my band-sisters...here's my two cents:

I think you need to qualify your 9s and 10s into younger and older. Here's why:

If you are looking to bed YOUNG 10's...I think you'd have a problem being massive. Young 10's say they want a man to treat them well, it is what's on the inside that matters, blah blah blah. And they mean it - in THEORY. But the majority will, in fact, sleep with the mediocre thin hottie over the awesome fatty.

HOWEVER...if you boys would increase your age range a bit....older women know what younger ones don't. Older ones really DO want the great guy, that knows the moves, and how to treat a woman. We do. Seriously. We are also way more sure of ourselves, what we like, and are far less mean and stupid. No offense younger girls...you'll agree with me when you're older.

So edub - figure in age of the hottie chic...and you've got a whole 'nother ball game.

If knocking out chicks has been a problem then it really doesn't matter what size you are.......only thing she can say is yes or no......law of averages say that eventually you will get a yes......lol...

AMEN!!!! LOL. You are soooo right!!

Lets be honest here. physicaly not everyone is a 10 and this thread isnt about a person's personality its about there looks. I

A funny thing happens when this subject comes up. Most people reply in a very subjective way. Women always yell you about how their husband is a big guy and so they don't believe it makes a difference. While I'm glad for them, that doesn't give me much objective measure. Now if they started out by saying they were Victoria Secret models and preffered over weight men, that would be objective. I'm guessing that isn't the case most of the time.

Guys seem to really employ a lot of wishful thinking. Guys always want to believe that they have control over whether or not women find them attractive. They might think that the fact that they have been with a few girls proves this. Never mind whether or not most guys would think these women are 2s.

Confidence is huge; I know that. But confidence alone isn't enough. After all, most men are plenty confident after 3 or 4 beers. And knowing how to talk to girs makes a difference as well. But it only goes so far.

The fact is, women are just as concerned about looks as men - just not the same TYPE of looks. Being makes a man look more masculine and hence more confident. Being thin accentuates masculine features like a sharp jaw line, Adam's apple and a high testosterone level. Also, being thin suggests high social value. Being fat suggests low social value.

Anyway, I have friends who need do or say nothing to get hot girls. many times I have been hanging out with them when women just walk up and start hitting on them. No confidence, no game, nothing - just standing there.

Now, there are guys who can pull of a heavier look. And in certain cultures it is more acceptable. But, for mos or us, I think it will make a profound difference. Soon, I will be getting a verticle sleeve and I will let you know. And if it makes a difference, when I was young and fit, I slept with plenty of women (hot ones) so this isn't coming from a guy with no game.

Well, I think thinner guys can get the 9's and 10's us fat guys typically dont. It has to do with physical attraction first. If she is not attracted to you, you at best will be considered "friend" material.

I am married, but spend a lot of time at a local bar. Last night, I was talking to a friend I have known for 25 yrs. She is easily a 9. And she was so into me last night. She was totally hitting on me and even proposed going out to dinner. She told me I look great........ since the weight loss, etc. A total NSV for me. and no! I will not act upon this. But it sure felt good!:biggrin:

As far as what Ginger said about the jerks, we will have the advantage! we will truely appreciate our women and wont be stuck up! So when You finally bed your hottie, You will be able to keep her!

Your first line is absolutely true. I wouldn't go out with a fat guy and i don't expect cute guys to go out with me if i am overweight. Just my opinion.

A funny thing happens when this subject comes up. Most people reply in a very subjective way. Women always yell you about how their husband is a big guy and so they don't believe it makes a difference. While I'm glad for them, that doesn't give me much objective measure. Now if they started out by saying they were Victoria Secret models and preffered over weight men, that would be objective. I'm guessing that isn't the case most of the time.

Guys seem to really employ a lot of wishful thinking. Guys always want to believe that they have control over whether or not women find them attractive. They might think that the fact that they have been with a few girls proves this. Never mind whether or not most guys would think these women are 2s.

Confidence is huge; I know that. But confidence alone isn't enough. After all, most men are plenty confident after 3 or 4 beers. And knowing how to talk to girs makes a difference as well. But it only goes so far.

The fact is, women are just as concerned about looks as men - just not the same TYPE of looks. Being makes a man look more masculine and hence more confident. Being thin accentuates masculine features like a sharp jaw line, Adam's apple and a high testosterone level. Also, being thin suggests high social value. Being fat suggests low social value.

Anyway, I have friends who need do or say nothing to get hot girls. many times I have been hanging out with them when women just walk up and start hitting on them. No confidence, no game, nothing - just standing there.

Now, there are guys who can pull of a heavier look. And in certain cultures it is more acceptable. But, for mos or us, I think it will make a profound difference. Soon, I will be getting a verticle sleeve and I will let you know. And if it makes a difference, when I was young and fit, I slept with plenty of women (hot ones) so this isn't coming from a guy with no game.

Congrats on your impending sleeve surgery!!

In response to this thread, and being a female who I consider myself pretty good looking (guess that makes me conceited?) - I've never been with an obese guy when I was still single. My husband now is considered obese but does not reflect in his looks. He's hot and relatively fit looking. He started to gain some weight and I'm glad he's deciding to work on it. I do really prefer him more fit than fat. Guess that kinda makes me a little bit of a hypocrite too.

Just being honest here... Ok, I'll move on - sorry to eavesdrop on the male bonding stuff...

When I was 21, I was 168lbs. I could pull almost any lady i wanted. Now at 38 and 330 lbs, my wife won't even touch me. Being this big is NOT sexy!! I've lost weight before and women noticed. most women only find men sexy at 230 lbs or less.

I dont like real skinny men . I like my man to look like a MAN !! I dont like overly muscular either . Ive ALWAYS been this way even when i was a " 10 " :P Being funny is a MUST !! Make me laugh and love yourself and im sold ! =)

P.S. it doesnt matter what body type the guy has in bed. He either knows what he's doing or he doesnt. Being skinny doesnt matter one way or another . =0

When I was 21, I was 168lbs. I could pull almost any lady i wanted. Now at 38 and 330 lbs, my wife won't even touch me. Being this big is NOT sexy!! I've lost weight before and women noticed. most women only find men sexy at 230 lbs or less.

Dude your 100% correct. When I was 330lbs my friend told me that she looks aT me like a brother. I drop down to 265lbs and she's like OMG your looking so sexy and was all over me and now that I'm at 240lbs it's even worse. Women act like it's what's on the inside but they are just as superficial

P.S. it doesnt matter what body type the guy has in bed. He either knows what he's doing or he doesnt. Being skinny doesnt matter one way or another . =0

Being skinny should give you more stamina so that would count to better love making but I hear what your saying

Women will stare at you a little longer when you're a little smaller and want you to notice them. SO I'd have to agree that the female is just as shallow as the male......