Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bedding Hotties.

i've lost 80 lbs and woman are treating me completely differently. when i was younger and thinner i did had many gf's but after i fattened up, no. a lot of it was my own insecurities, though. basically, i was ashamed.

as for your equipment getting bigger, it basically does because you lose fat from your groin and it does make a difference.

Dr Oz said it for every 30 lbs you lose your penis grows an inch and it's cause of the fat leaving the groin area

personally, I much prefer a bigger guy. I am constantly trying to feed my man. and..its working hes now complaining he thinks he is fat lol so now its back to some healthier food for him....

These girls you are trying to "bed" arent work the time your taking to get nakid...any girl who is gonna "bed" you is probably willing to bed everyone no matter what size they are. as a girl, ur gonna have more fun with a girl who cares about you..shes gonna trust you more..and ur gonna have more "fun" personality is the most attractive trait. you have to remember that women are wired differently. We -most of the time- are looking for men to potentially build a relationship with. I dated a man (i use this term loosely) that was hot..six pack...bicept like pop-eye...smile like brad pitt etc...the more i went out with him the less attractive he became..why...because he was a douche. and i never did "bed" him.

If ur just looking for a fun time girl, ur size doesnt matter. if you have game u have game. not any different than us big girls havn game to get 10's.

I do too - honestly.I dont like skinny as a body type for men and I tend to be turned off men who look like they spend hours preening in the gym - ie. a hot body to me just isnt that hot.

That doesnt mean I wont give those guys the time of day, I'm open to anyone, but if you were to ask me my type, I'd say older (40+), big and a little muscly but also a little pudgy - "comfortable" looking. That doesnt mean I'd be attracted to someone very obese though.

However, I will admit to being superficial - money is my criteria. Dont need a really rich guy but cannot imagine myself ever being with someone who wasnt a white collar professional.

So yeah, my type would be slightly older, successful looking, financially competent.

Some young skinny guy coming up to me, buffed to the eyeballs, I'd probably not take him seriously.

I've been big all my life. I have also been confident with an extraordinary amount of swagger all my life. I love me and I exude that. I've never been with a woman who other men didn't drool over. And I love women of all shapes and sizes. I've had quite a few 10's (and no I didn't pay for them...lol). I literally charmed the pants off them. I think I'm a good looking guy, but it's not about that all the time. I love to laugh and make women laugh. I have great conversations and I am attentive and romantic. I've turned friendships into romances. I've had hottie friends who were so intrigued with the kind of women I was dating/sleeping with that they had to get some for themselves to try me out. I'm not saying all this to brag. I'm saying this to prove that a big man can get dimes (10's) if he's a total package. It ain't about the abs. There are probably a very small percentage of women who are truly attracted by the six pack guys.

My wife is 5'0, 120lbs and she's gorgeous. And she's VERY satisfied. The BIG MAN RULES!! lol.

So even when I lose my weight to become more healthy, I am going to still have my big man swagger. And the charm that got the ladies in the first place will still be there. Now I'm just saving it for my wife! :unsure:

ok fellas, let me ask you...

what exactly do you consider a "10" anyway??????

what is wrong with anything less? why would you want a girl that is a "10" anyway? don't you all know what "those" girls are like? just like the guys you say are getting them thats what.:sad::eek::sad::eek::tt2::eek:-_-:eek::eek::unsure: NOT WORTH YOUR TIME!

if you are a nice decent guy the girl is gonna be into you!

so are you saying that when you get to your ideal or goal weight you are only gonna go for "hot chicks"?

what if you get there and then you fall for someone as big or bigger than you were or are? are you gonna pass up love?

is it love or sex that you want?

beggars CAN'T and shouldn't be picky.

i'm just saying is all! and i know this is the mens room, but hey, us "fat" girls have feelings too!:crying:

then again, i've been maried for 17 years, WHAT DO I KNOW?

good luck with your quest.:tongue2:

I married a 10 and will be celebrating my 11th anniversary tomorrow! I dont fault people for being "picky". I dont believe people are shallow because they prefer a certain type. I believe theres someone for everyone, you just have to make sure your happy. I was a little overweight when I met my wife, she was and still is skinny. She prefers "huskier" men. I prefer thin women. I have a skinny friend who prefers heavy women. If your attracted to skinny 10s and get rejected by one that doesnt mean the next one wont like you. I know Im not saying anything new here. My point is I married a 10, Im overweight shes not and we're celebrating 11 happy years together!

To Bamagirl, everyone should marry a 10! If your future husband doesnt believe your a 10(it sounds like you dont believe your a 10, thats a big problem in and of itself) you shouldnt have married him! If you dont feel your boyfriend/girlfriend, fiance, spouse is a 10 well, maybe you will with your next relationship. I think the problem today is people just settle for whatever reason. When you buy a new car you usually buy what you want, otherwise it would be hard to make the payment every month. Why settle on the biggest decision you will make in your life? Theres no happiness with just settling. Jackie, I hope it takes more than money to make you happy because you cant always count on the money being there, especially in this economy. Again Im not preaching. Im sure your all aware of what Im saying, Im just giving my opinion.

Oh, of course it does. I just thought since we're being so superficial, I'd admit to my own personal preferences - wealthy looking guys are more attractive to me than "hot" ones. One person's 10 is another person's 2, isnt it?

DH does happen to be a CFO, but we've never been rolling in it, far from it, sigh. 3 kids, private school fees, a mortgage, if I were in this for the money I'd be loooooong gone.

It is definitely about the entire package to me. But if you're talking initial attraction, I probably would go for the guy in the suit every time.

To Bamagirl, everyone should marry a 10! If your future husband doesnt believe your a 10(it sounds like you dont believe your a 10, thats a big problem in and of itself) you shouldnt have married him! If you dont feel your boyfriend/girlfriend, fiance, spouse is a 10 well, maybe you will with your next relationship. I think the problem today is people just settle for whatever reason. When you buy a new car you usually buy what you want, otherwise it would be hard to make the payment every month. Why settle on the biggest decision you will make in your life? Theres no happiness with just settling. Jackie, I hope it takes more than money to make you happy because you cant always count on the money being there, especially in this economy. Again Im not preaching. Im sure your all aware of what Im saying, Im just giving my opinion.

AMEN!!!! LOL. You are soooo right!!

ok fellas, let me ask you...

what exactly do you consider a "10" anyway??????

what is wrong with anything less? why would you want a girl that is a "10" anyway? don't you all know what "those" girls are like? just like the guys you say are getting them thats what.:frown::eek::frown::eek::lol::eek::eek::eek::eek::biggrin: NOT WORTH YOUR TIME!

if you are a nice decent guy the girl is gonna be into you!

so are you saying that when you get to your ideal or goal weight you are only gonna go for "hot chicks"?

what if you get there and then you fall for someone as big or bigger than you were or are? are you gonna pass up love?

is it love or sex that you want?

beggars CAN'T and shouldn't be picky.

i'm just saying is all! and i know this is the mens room, but hey, us "fat" girls have feelings too!:tongue:

then again, i've been maried for 17 years, WHAT DO I KNOW?

good luck with your Quest.:thumbup:

This is the MEN's ROOM. Don't be a killjoy!! LOL. Let us be men in our mancave!

First let me say, I LOVE this post....

Second, sorry guys for coming into your sacred land... couldn't resist I suppose!!!

And third- I have to say I have thought the same exact thing! LOL (well, from a woman's point of view...)

Of course thinner guys (over obese) are going to get the "10's", just as the thinner girls get the 10's-- and though we are over weight- we still want someone who is at a "10"-- which we should- we should all want 10's...

But yes, I am looking forward to getting banded, and losing weight- and (sorry guys) I look forward to showing off my (hopefully!) new hot body and making the asses who passes me up wish they never did!! hahahaahaha!!!

I just have to be honest here...Even at my highest weight...I would not "BED" a heavy dude. Now, don't get me wrong...I don't like skin and bones either. My dream guy is fit and built...with lots of stamina! Lets face it...whether you are a man or a woman sex is just better when you are both fit! You are not limited in your positions or stamina.

All this talk about women go for personality and charm is B.S.!!! They are not being honest...Just like when women say "size doesn't matter"...WHATEVER! YES, IT DOES!!!

The truth is this for both men and women....LOOKS MATTER, SIZE MATTERS, because no matter which way you dice it...no one comes up to you and says "WOW, you have such a nice personality"...LOL...they approach you because of looks! Whether it be a smile, your eyes, an ass, your legs, your rack, your package, whatever the case...you best believe it wasn't your personality! Not to start with anyways. Someone may start to like your personality after awhile but, that is not what turns heads your way!

i hate to chime in on the "Guys Room" but i'm going to anyway...

i think a lot of women are attracted to jerks (myself included)... and most of them are "thin"... i wish i could explain why but i can't.

i find myself attracted to someone with a larger frame because it makes me feel protected and secure BUT a confident man... big or small... goes a long way!!

confidence, not arrogance!!

of course... i've been single for way too long so don't listen to me : )