Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bedding Hotties.

Well a 10 is what we consider someone that if placed on a scale of 1 through 10 with 1 being the ugliest and a 10 being the prettiest would fall under a 10. Hottie is pretty much the same

I was being sarcastic but as such My 10 may or may not be the same as yours or anybody else! My first wife was a large woman and to me she was a 10 and after her gastric bypass even with flabby skin she was my 10! I personally like larger women but have been with big boobed small wasted blondes (so to say) that would in others eyes be a 10 but to me would be a 7!

Yes... I am the one in the middle...

Yes... I am the one in the middle...

You definitely fall under hottie category ;)

Does not your idea of what a 10 is change... No doubt even as a woman who is now in her 40's think differently about men... But we also think differently about ourselves... Who in hell just wants to f$@)) now days anyway... If you do you deserve what cha get. Btw I have pulled big or small and dated mostly bigger guys... Not obese but at least 245 is my preference.

just wanted to ask was ur dr arturo rodriguez in monterrey cuz i think i got the same one

Thanks for the complement... And yes I love him he changed my life...

Ok, this whole converstaion got me laughing. I cant wait till I have the self confidence to go out and date again. I have been divorced a year from a guy that I thought was about an 8 but the longer I was married to him the lower the number went. He was not a small guy, but not a larger guy either. I have actually been attracted to the larger guys lately because they do not have the chip on their shoulder and they are more appreciative of the women that will take the time to get to know them for who they are. I know that I'm not a 10, and probably never will be, but a good solid 6 is ok with me :)

You are so not a 6... Besides its all in the Marlyn.. If you believe it... Act as if you own it... Then the men will see it...

You guys keep adding personality into the equation when determining the number and that's not how guys think. A 10 is all physical and it's what the avg man perceives to be a 10 and not what your personal taste is. I like bigger set girls as well as slimmer girls so I'm not biased but I know that the OP is talking about some one like Stacy Keibler or Scarlet Johansen

iV been married for 7 years..i'm married too a 10...he gets allot of attention. I'm a big girl but I would say even thought i'm big I still get attention...but I certainly can't Wait to be thin like my husband and have a bashing sex life and get the looks my husband gets..i'm pretty limber being big to I should be able to be gumby small....lol..I just can't wait to have other men notice so my husband really relizes what he's got...i'm going to be smoking hot...lol...this was fun glad I got to chime in

iV been married for 7 years..i'm married too a 10...he gets allot of attention. I'm a big girl but I would say even thought i'm big I still get attention...but I certainly can't Wait to be thin like my husband and have a bashing sex life and get the looks my husband gets..i'm pretty limber being big to I should be able to be gumby small....lol..I just can't wait to have other men notice so my husband really relizes what he's got...i'm going to be smoking hot...lol...this was fun glad I got to chime in

I an not talking about personality... I am talking about sex appeal... When I want I know how to stand, talk, walk so that more men notice... I call it my inner Marlyn... Yes I know I am beautiful... But when I want to be noticed just like Marlyn I change it up... Trust me when I say I turn it on and off... And it works for most women who know what they got...

I'm not talking about personality either. If a woman does not have the self confidence, she will never be a 10, because she wont hold herself that way. I know this because I can look the same, but when I'm down on myself, I dont get ANY attention, but when I feel good about myself I get quite a bit. Its not that my looks have changed, its the way I present myself.

Well I can say that I've never had that problem. Have I encountered the occasional beast called push back yes but hey nothing easy can ever be as fun as what's hard to obtain. Game is game any man can pick up any woman even if he is as big as butter bean but only a real man can be seductive in his conquest. I am a firm believer a hard 10 isnt looking for another 10 cyz guess what only hard 10s go for her n they r the ones to hurt her the issue is how do you get her attention how do you start a conversation with our bring intimidated women respect confidence elegance and respond to respect but really wants to be turned on out of bed as in bed but with personality. I've never had problems with women the only reason why I had this surgery was because of my health but I must say the ladies did love me. Your either born with it or you can always learn it. Read the book the art of seduction it is the truth.

LOL I love this topic and the posts. I agree that 9/10 of bedding anyone you are attracted to is confidence and the art of seduction as Lito said. I think I'm smoking hot but do want some nip tuck at this point to put me over the top... LOL

I talk with my friends and we all find different things attractive about me. I tend to like the heavier set guy (I know I wouldn't break him in half, :-) ). Just like guys we like to look and we look at everyone from a 1-10. My problem is that I am starting to wonder wth is wrong with me. I always end up being the "friend" or the stepping stone until the next next thing comes around.