Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weight Watchers Online: Support Thread

hi everyone,

well i got through the dinner...almost. i ended up having ice cream at the end but i'm ok with it...i didnt snack all day so that is one behavior i changed (yesterday anyway).

today so far so good.

thanks diva for my birthday card....i think with the unfill as long as we keep trying and checking in.... we have a chance to lick this hunger problem. i hear ya' about getting offered fruit when we want something else

sharon, i've heard stories about people in WW being against surgery but WW's official stance is not against it. my lecturer actually is quite interested in it and trying to learn more so she can help me....i dont tell everyone but the few i've shared with have been cool about it.... if they arent cool you know what???? too bad on them :crying:

jolly, thanks for the birthday wishes....ouch i burned myself ha!!! i actually had a candle in my ice cream even tho' i really dont like being the center of attention :thumbup:

china: thanks for bday wishes... see you tomorrow!

have a great day everyone

so far i've eaten 2 meals, no Snacks and have 7 points left for dinner.< /p>

josie

hi everyone hows it going, we im doing ok just alittle upset with myself for how i have been eating. i havent lost or gained since the last time i got on the scale but, i know why. i guess its some thing that we all go through. i did make an appointment w my dr it nov. 4th for a fill. i was trying not to depent on the fills but, i sure dont want to gain all i have lost.

well enough about me to ms.diva i have heard if you eat nuts, to eat cheese with it. i always eat the emerald coca almonds with cheese and it taste so good. you should try them the emerald coca almonds are also a 100 calories i get them at targets or tops, wegmens. girl im telling you try them its so good and it has that chocolate taste. im gonna go get me some. and josie you did really good. keep up the good work all.

hi everyone,

i weighed in today. lost 4.5 lbs but that was after my 7.5 lb gain last week. so at least i'm heading in the right direction.

weight watchers online has boards that have different challenges, etc. i joined one called "NNN-No Nighttime Nibbles" Night snacking is a HUGE problem for me and it's all compulsive eating. i start the minute i finish dinner and eat until i go to bed.

to show how bad i can be....i've cleaned out my closets of all sugar...or so i thought. i was dying for chocolate. so i found chocolate icing and ended up eating that like an addict. let me correct that "I AM AN ADDICT"

so i joined NNN and it seems to be working. they have some really nice people on there as well. and they are really nice about my lapband. i know these girls on/off for about 5 years...

anyway just another tool to check out.

this week i plan to journal. that seems to be key for keeping me honest.

also saturday i head back to NY for a week. i plan to try to stick with the program as best i can.

i'm heading to a barbell class at 5:30 tonight.

china: by all means get your fill. this will help you with the physical part of your hunger....the fact that you keep showing up is great. i think if we keep facing this eventually we will get it.

good luck.

Hey everyone!! How’s everyone doing?

Josie, good deal on losing some of those pounds! I’m sure you’ll do great getting back to full time.

I’ve been tracking everyday and doing a really good job at it. I’m finding that I’m eating all my points now that a lot of my fill was removed. I can eat quite a bit. I lost 9 Lbs last week though so I can’t really complain.

I did gain 2 back but well, it’s that time and was totally expected. I was 249.5 – but at least I know I need to stay in check. I’ve been making really good choices, ones I can be proud of. I’ve not been perfect but hey, I’m not perfect. :()

Here’s what I’ve had today so far:

POINTS® Tracker entries

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Morning

35 item(s) Mini-wheats frosted bite size blueberry muffin

6 oz 1% low-fat milk

Coffee Black, Morning

Subtotal

Midday

1 serving(s) LEAN CUISINE: Steak Tips Portabello

1 Tbsp Reduced-Calorie Original Ranch Dressing

Garden salad

Subtotal

Hi all, I been thinking about join WW also. Been at a stand still for a while got a fill first part of October. I have a 4cc band and already at 3cc. Not much room. I think it will help me.

Hi pfrance and welcome! WW is such a great tracking tool. Remember that bandsters typically eat less, so you can always make the point system fit to work well with your program.

It’s all about eating the right foods and losing 1-2 Lbs per week. Well, that is what our band program focuses on too. How much more perfect can two programs be for each other?

Hey everyone! I was NOT a good eating day for me yesterday. I didn’t even feel like I ate that much – but my choices were very bad and full of fat, sugar and calories. So I ate almost 50 points!! I have to be really on point until Saturday. I’m all out of weekly points already. L I have to get through today and tomorrow staying at 31 or below.

I think I need a fill really bad. It shouldn’t be so difficult to stay within that. Before my little unfill I could do 24 a day no problem. I can’t even imagine that right now. Weird.

Well I’ll post what I eat today, tomorrow. So far I’m doing good, however it isn’t even 9 am! J How’s everyone else doing?

Josie? Melly? China? Anyone? J Hang in there you all. It’s going to be a long road but SO WORTH IT!!!

im here ok i seem to be having a problem with sweets. im not doing as good as i should but, im here and im accountable for what im eating. went the ymca and turned my application in so i guess thats a start. i guess its just a phase im going through. im schedual for a fill on the 4th i dont know if i really need one gonna tell the dr how im feeling and what is going on and let him decide if i need one. ms diva you are doing fine that happens when you get an unfill. if it keeps up tell your dr you want a very sm fill and that should help like .25cc. in any case im gonna hang in there. oh ya i found a ww social group on here to.

Hi pfrance and welcome! WW is such a great tracking tool. Remember that bandsters typically eat less, so you can always make the point system fit to work well with your program.

It’s all about eating the right foods and losing 1-2 Lbs per week. Well, that is what our band program focuses on too. How much more perfect can two programs be for each other?

Hey everyone! I was NOT a good eating day for me yesterday. I didn’t even feel like I ate that much – but my choices were very bad and full of fat, sugar and calories. So I ate almost 50 points!! I have to be really on point until Saturday. I’m all out of weekly points already. L I have to get through today and tomorrow staying at 31 or below.

I think I need a fill really bad. It shouldn’t be so difficult to stay within that. Before my little unfill I could do 24 a day no problem. I can’t even imagine that right now. Weird.

Well I’ll post what I eat today, tomorrow. So far I’m doing good, however it isn’t even 9 am! J How’s everyone else doing?

Josie? Melly? China? Anyone? J Hang in there you all. It’s going to be a long road but SO WORTH IT!!!

Happy Halloween

Everyone!!!!!!!

Sorry I have been MIA for so long. I've had alot of job stress going on (currently on the hunt for a new one). So between home and work, I haven't had as much time to post as I would like.

I'm doing really well with my weight loss. I'm down to 181 now. I'm a slow loser but I'm very steady. This morning I did my first 5k with a local gal I met from LBT (waves at Mary). I was not very fast but I finished. A little over 3 miles is a big step for me. I hate exercising :Yawn: but I had a really good time and my husband came too. He beat me, of course, but was cheering for me at the finish line.

I went and got a fill yesterday. I had noticed a difference in my hunger level since I had lost the last 8 pounds. I'm at 8.3cc now. I'm also only about 35 pounds from my goal weight. I can't believe it! It seems so close but so far away at the same time. I really wanted to be at goal by a year out but I don't think I will and I'm ok with that. I'm thinking maybe by next summer.

I'm going to allow myself a couple pieces of Halloween candy but no more. Then I plan on being really good till Thanksgiving! HAHA

I hope all of you are doing well!! Keep going- we're coming up on the toughest time of year!

Hi Melly! It’s so nice to see you! To me, as long as you’re still losing you’re doing great! Slow is no matter. Time will pass and weight will drop I always say.

Hey everyone! Ok, I’ve officially upped my weight by 1 pound this week. L Too much candy I think. Thank goodness for the workouts!! So, as of today – no more candy, no more pastries, and no more chips!! Even the little bit I’ve been eating is adding too much I think. Well, to me it’s not that much knowing how much I COULD eat if I were to just eat as much as I wanted. LOL

Here’s my journal from yesterday. I will compare tomorrow with my journal for today, tomorrow. Get that? J

POINTS® Tracker entries

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Morning

1/2 cup(s) Low-Sodium Vegetable Juice

1 item(s) Bowls & Salads chicken Tostada salad (Without Shell & Sour Cream)

Coffee Black, Morning

Subtotal

Midday

1 1/2 oz Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips

Subtotal

Evening

1 cup(s) Light Soups Light chicken noodle

1 1/2 oz Kettles Sea salt & pepper potato chips

24 item(s) Mini-wheats frosted bite size blueberry muffin

6 oz 1% low-fat milk

Ham Sandwich Thins

Subtotal

Anytime

1/2 serving(s) Oreo chocolate sandwich cookies

1 serving(s) Life Savers Gummi's

1/3 serving(s) Twizzlers strawberry Twists, 3 Pieces

2 serving(s) Smarties Candy Roll

Subtotal

Food POINTS values total used

Food POINTS values remaining

Activity

35 min stationary bike, moderate

30 min Calisthenics (moderate effort)

35 min Elliptical trainer (cross trainer)

Activity POINTS values earned

hey all glad to see everyone is doing so well. update on me im holding my own been speending alot of time with myself and that is fine by me. i havent been hungry much. halloween sucked glad thats over how ever i didnt eat any candy.< /span>

11/1

1 pancake w/lite syrup

4mini winglettes

1mini pizza (cheesez,onions)

8oz oj

10/31

1cup of grits w/cheese, 1link

1 rib strip dry

20oz lipton ice tea

some stuff has been on my mind and for sum reason im not hungry.:scared2:

OMG I did so terrible yesterday! I’m definitely getting a tiny fill tomorrow. Just a little more help than what I’m getting is in order.

Hi China! Hang in there. I think it’s completely normal to feel that way sometimes. I’m doing what I can to stay in the game.

Below is my terrible day. Again, I need a fill bad…

POINTS® Tracker entries

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Morning

1/2 cup(s) Low-Sodium Vegetable Juice

1 serving(s) banana Small

1 package(s) Lunchables Lunchables, Ham & Cheddar

Coffee Black, Morning

Subtotal

Midday

1/2 cup(s) Micro Cup Meals Chili with Beans

1 serving(s) Packaged BBQ Party Wings, 7 pcs.

1 1/2 oz Cooler Ranch Tortilla Chips

Subtotal

Evening

3 oz cooked center rib pork loin, lean and fat

2/3 cup(s) cooked white rice

1/2 cup(s) cooked broccoli

Subtotal

Anytime

1 medium orange(s)

6 item(s) jelly beans

1 1/2 item(s) sugar cookie(s), commercially prepared

2 oz Kettles Sea salt & pepper potato chips

1 1/2 oz Cheez-It Cheez-It Reduced Fat

Subtotal

Activity

80 min Elliptical trainer (cross trainer)

Or better yet, I just need to leave the chips and candy alone!! No matter of tightness is going to prevent that. I know this too. L

I am so in!!!! My mom had mentioned it to me since she is a ww lifetime member and totally hooked on it. I have been on ww before and very successful at it I just could never keep them off, hence the band. I felt like I would be cheating at ww because of the band so I decided not to do it but seeing this thread just helped me make up my mind otherwise. Right now my band is completely empty and I have my first fill next week but until then I am having trouble with dieting and I thought about doing ww. I am so glad I decided to log in and check this thread...I will join online and let you guys know of my progress. Keep up the good work!

Besos!

Mariela

Mariela Luis - San Antonio, TX | Facebook (message:lapbandtalk ww)

Hello and welcome Mariela! It’s so nice to have a new member join in J definitely check in and let us know how you’re doing!

Yesterday was a pretty good day for me. I had an appt with my surgeon and he put .25cc back! I’m so happy! I feel a tiny difference but we’re going slow and will take it that way. I was too tight for too long! I’ve been feeling great since my little unfill.

Here is my journal from yesterday:

POINTS® Tracker entries

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Morning

Coffee Black, Morning

IHOP pumpkin pancakes Breakfast

Subtotal

Midday

4 cup(s) movie popcorn, without butter

2 Tbsp whipped salted butter

Subtotal

Evening

1 serving(s) Starkist tuna in Water 2oz Pouch

1 serving(s) Ritz Crackers

1 1/4 oz Cheez-It Cheez-It Reduced Fat

1 slice(s) 2% Milk singles Reduced-Fat Pasteurized American cheese Food

1 1/8 serving(s) Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Ham 98% FF

Subtotal

Anytime

1/2 bag(s) Buncha Crunch candy Bar(s)

1/3 serving(s) Kirkland Weight Loss shake, Milk chocolate, 1/2 Can

Subtotal

Activity

30 min Elliptical trainer (cross trainer)

30 min stationary bike, moderate