Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weight Watchers Online: Support Thread

hi all ok i went and got on my dr's scale and low and behold it said i was down 6lbs today. so now i can believe it. so i go get weighted at ww in the evening so we shall see i will post how much if any that it says.

and wonderwomen yes you can do it i have faith for ya. your almost at your goal wow u must be so proud. keep up the good work. and skinnygirl dont be so hard on yourself we are only human and things happen the important thing is ya you know you did some thing wrong and just get back on track. i always say it will be better 2morow but, i read in this book why wait to diet start with your next meal when you mess. and i thought they are so right. and if it makes you feel any better alot of ppl gain when they get an unfil so dont be to hard on your self just do better next time. i love this group seems to be more ppl posting lately thats so nice.

and for megg40 yes ww does work im still a newbe to it but, i wasnt hungry and i did eat some things that i should have pasted on but, it wall all with in my points. and if it eases ya mind any im was and am still bigger than you and i get 44 daily points some times i eat all but, maybe 9 then other days i eat 24pts. come on join the group its fun and we are here to support one another as much as we can. so here was my day today.

b-sm cof,cream,splenda, pj cheese stix=3pts

s-fruit crisp bar=2pts

l-sw. peas and 3oz talapia=3pts

s-handful of sunflowerseeds=3pts

d-hotdog w/bun,must,mayo,ket,onions=9pts

s-32oz Water w/crystal lite,snickers=4pts

so thats 24pts out of 44 and i walked and burned 804.2calories today.

i got me a pedometer and have been useing it and i like it does anyone else have or use one.?

Thanks for that bit of info.....Do you all eat the WW foods that are in the stores??? Or how does that work???

Any and all info appreciated....

HUGS,

Meg

77 pounds is great have fun on your cruise!

Yes, weight watchers works as long as you don't cheat. I didn't do so well sat and sun and thought I would gain but I stayed the same. I think i was just holding some Water weight. My dr will be thrilled that i didn't gain during my unfill. I'm just glad those four long weeks will be over tomorrow. China thanks for the lecture on not being so hard on myself. You did great 6 pounds in a week. My goal this week is 2-3 pounds. I have done great for two days had 28 points yesterday.

Breakfast I had egg 2 slices turkey bacon. snack cheese stick.

lunch 2 turkey hot dogs with two light bread. oscar miyer hot dogs are great and only 40 calories a piece. the bread is only 70 calories for two slices. I try and get light or fat free stuff so my points spread farther.

mid day snack cheese string

supper i will cook grilled chicken with toast lettece baked potato with cheese and baken bits.

7:00 snack1 bag light popcorn

i eat the same food as before just smaller portions I look at the back for the calories and use my point finder.

2 skinnygirl that is great news you didnt gain that is a great job. so when do you get a fill. i dont think im gonna get a fill think im gonna work with it the way it is. and to megg40 i do eat the ww dinners and it tells you what the points are on it.

Thanks for that bit of info.....Do you all eat the WW foods that are in the stores??? Or how does that work???

Any and all info appreciated....

HUGS,

Meg

77 pounds is great have fun on your cruise!

Yes, weight watchers works as long as you don't cheat. I didn't do so well sat and sun and thought I would gain but I stayed the same. I think i was just holding some Water weight. My dr will be thrilled that i didn't gain during my unfill. I'm just glad those four long weeks will be over tomorrow. China thanks for the lecture on not being so hard on myself. You did great 6 pounds in a week. My goal this week is 2-3 pounds. I have done great for two days had 28 points yesterday.

Breakfast I had egg 2 slices turkey bacon. snack cheese stick.

lunch 2 turkey hot dogs with two light bread. oscar miyer hot dogs are great and only 40 calories a piece. the bread is only 70 calories for two slices. I try and get light or fat free stuff so my points spread farther.

mid day snack cheese string

supper i will cook grilled chicken with toast lettece baked potato with cheese and baken bits.

7:00 snack1 bag light popcorn

i eat the same food as before just smaller portions I look at the back for the calories and use my point finder.

ok went to ww yesterday and got on the scale and are you all sitting down. i lost 8lbs i could not believe it. i was happy as i wasnt sure i was doing it right. it feels good to see that scale move das for sure. will come post later what i had

ok yesterday i had

b-med coff,cream,splenda & fruit crisp bar =3pts

s-sn bag of cheez-it=6pts

l-.50c antipasta, lipton ice tea=6pts

d-1c sw.peas, 3oz chix breast cut up,1tbs bbq sauce=6pts

21pts eaten

China that is great! Is this your first or second time weighing in a t ww. I have dome ww for years thats the only diet I can lose on because you can have anything you want as long as you stay within your points. I got a fill yesterday I have a total of 4cc in my band and I'm going to keep it like that. I seem to be handling my fill pretty good. I will not be getting another fill for awhile because its summer time and i like to cook out. Plus I do fine with ww plan. I did need some in the band though so when I get hungrey the band does help me get full faster. I weighed in at the dr and had lost six pounds in the last four weeks so thats better than I thought plus woke up this morning and had lost two more. Someone asked about ww meals I have had them in the past and some are pretty good. I'm not much on sweets but the little ww ice cream bowls are so good love cookie dough. I love the chicken taco forget what its called and the spaggetti etc. I just have to cook for my whole family so for me it is less cooking to just use my point finder and look at the labels from what they have. Sometimes you even get more food that way. Keep up the good work china I'm loving this site it helps me cause i joined a gym and dont have the money for ww and gym. My dr did seem pleased with the weightloss and he told me he coukd tell by looking at me I'd lost alot of inches.

skinnygirl since i joined this was my 1st weigh in. and i so proud of you great job. im not planning on a fill any time soon. as i have alot of restiction although i dont have any thing in there. i have to eat soft stuff in the morning as im way to tight in the morning. and inches are great to. im so luv n the ww program right now i dont eat all my pts though. i get 44pts daily but, eat like 27 or less and im happy with that. i dont feel depribed at all. i be counting those points for real. although i was doing one thing wrong i was writing the points i have left as the points i eat. but im straight now. i also know that im learning to make better choices for food and that is a great think for me. i like this group it is also helping me out alot. it really helps to have other going along with you.

b-1pk oatmeal=3pts

l-1hot dog w/condiments,1 fruit crisp bar=10pts

s-1 granola bar=3pts

d-ravioli w cheese=10pts

s-1pk oatmeal=3pts

29pts eaten today

China that is great! Is this your first or second time weighing in a t ww. I have dome ww for years thats the only diet I can lose on because you can have anything you want as long as you stay within your points. I got a fill yesterday I have a total of 4cc in my band and I'm going to keep it like that. I seem to be handling my fill pretty good. I will not be getting another fill for awhile because its summer time and i like to cook out. Plus I do fine with ww plan. I did need some in the band though so when I get hungrey the band does help me get full faster. I weighed in at the dr and had lost six pounds in the last four weeks so thats better than I thought plus woke up this morning and had lost two more. Someone asked about ww meals I have had them in the past and some are pretty good. I'm not much on sweets but the little ww ice cream bowls are so good love cookie dough. I love the chicken taco forget what its called and the spaggetti etc. I just have to cook for my whole family so for me it is less cooking to just use my point finder and look at the labels from what they have. Sometimes you even get more food that way. Keep up the good work china I'm loving this site it helps me cause i joined a gym and dont have the money for ww and gym. My dr did seem pleased with the weightloss and he told me he coukd tell by looking at me I'd lost alot of inches.

Got up and went to the gym for an hour this morning I have never went on Saturday before but I think it will help me not gain during the weekend. I seem to do good up until the weekends for some reason. Still holding strong at the same weight sure hope the scales move before monday.

Breakfast

Egg two slices bacon

lunch

doritos, sour cream, tomatoes,lettuce, taco meat for my taco salad.< /p>

skinnygirl when you least expect it the scale will move trust me. but, just cuz your not losing weight doesn't mean any thing as you can be dropping inches and that is a good thing also but, your like me i said but, the wlc doesnt count inches they count lbs. but, i would take those inches and be just as happy. i seem to be thinking about that damn scale alot lately. i was at my moms house 2day and saw her scale and got on it again and its saying im down 1.1lb since tuesday. i didnt buy a scale for this very reason. however i have noticed that i must be getting a cold and seem to be very tight and pb today. so gonna do yogurts and thing for a day or 2. my body aches das for sure. i dont feel like doing much of any thing. however i do have to get back into the gym. its a new month and i have to work my tail off as my mini goal for may is gonna be 12lbs for the month. so i will keep everyone updated on how its going. i noticed you have a hard time on the weekends like me next to my store is a bakery and it seems like it be calling me let me tell ya so i think im gonna start posting on the weekends even if its bad. however 2day it was ok.

b-1.5pk of oatmeal w/water=3pts

l-1 pb cookie, med. coff,2creams,splenda=4pt

s-med.coffee w/sug,cream_2pts

d-chinese pork w/mushrms=5pts(pb it all up)

14pts eaten out of 44

Got up and went to the gym for an hour this morning I have never went on Saturday before but I think it will help me not gain during the weekend. I seem to do good up until the weekends for some reason. Still holding strong at the same weight sure hope the scales move before monday.

Breakfast

Egg two slices bacon

lunch

doritos, sour cream, tomatoes,lettuce, taco meat for my taco salad.< /p>

China, you are right I can tell I have lost a tone of inches. My underwear are sagging to my knees lol! Guess its time to get some new ones cause they are so big but I had put it off since you don't want to get new cloths all the time. How long have you been banded not sure if I've asked you that before? I think you said you have the lapband 10 can't remember it that right. So you have nothing at all in your band and it is tight? That is great I did good the first month with mothing in min but then it seemed to feel so loose. The dr said he put in 1 1/2 cc last time but I'm still not feeling any tighter sometimes it takes awhile for it to get tighter though. But we are starting slow fills cause I seem to swell so bad. I still have to 1 1/2 cc to be back to what I had before the unfill. Wishing you luck that the scale moves when you weigh in on tuesday I'm gonna start weighing in on my scale on tuesday so we can post our weight the same day. I am a scale obsessed freak LOL! My husband says hes going to throw my scales away. I seem to get on them every morning and night and when the scale moves up even if i know its Water weight I get very disguregged. I should really weigh once a week but can't seem to stop.:thumbup: I have done pretty good today.

Breakfast

1 Egg

fat free chips 14

lunch

sour cream fat free 3 Tablespoon

doritos 11

taco meat

tomatos 1/2 cup

mashed potatoes 1/2 cup

spoon 1tablespoon mac cheese

grilled chicken 1

ranch dressing 2 Table

corn 3 Table

1 bag popcorn snack

my points went from 30 to 28 so I will lose 2 points this week that is fine though.

i usually figure my point in this food journal i got from barnes and noble it is so handy.

when in the journey are you all taking up with WW? I'm 2 weeks post band, and it seems a bit early still but want to plan. Did you start immediately when you started eating again, or after you've had some fills? This is all a bit confusing to me?

welcome karlzmom glad to have ya. i would say you can track it now if you like. what i would do is track all the things your useing. let us know how it works out for you. we are a fun group and hope you post often.

skinnygirl i bet you have lost some inches dats so funny about the under wear. i remember when i first lost 20lbs i was walking thru the parking lot at Walmart and mine fell down. good thing i had on pants. yes hun its time to get new ones. and yes i got my band in 12/08 so a yr and 5months ago. and nope i dont have any in there if i didnt know any better i would think im allergic to it.lol not really i had to fills and 4 unfills. however i am happy with what im seeing with ww. i have noticed that i do have good days and i sure have bad ones. like today went to a birhtday party and it all went down hill from there. :thumbup: however i did stay within my points but, all junk. i will do much better 2morow. going to workout after work extra hard. dont think i will be drop n many lbs this wk. but, thats ok i will do better next weigh in not gonna stress and all that just gonna let ya kno i messed up and get back on track.:thumbup:

so here goes

b-2eggs w/cheese,1sausage patty=9pts

s-snickers birthday cake 1 slice=7pts

l-hot dog w/condiments=8pts

s-twix candy=6pts

d-3oz talapia, bagel=9pts

s-.25c sunflower seeds, ice tea=6pts

so that was 46pts of my 44 wow dis is crazy healthy stuff i cant even eat 27pts but, junk food yeah i can and them some. really gonna have to work better on this. will do better 2morow.

China, you are right I can tell I have lost a tone of inches. My underwear are sagging to my knees lol! Guess its time to get some new ones cause they are so big but I had put it off since you don't want to get new cloths all the time. How long have you been banded not sure if I've asked you that before? I think you said you have the LAP-BAND® 10 can't remember it that right. So you have nothing at all in your band and it is tight? That is great I did good the first month with mothing in min but then it seemed to feel so loose. The dr said he put in 1 1/2 cc last time but I'm still not feeling any tighter sometimes it takes awhile for it to get tighter though. But we are starting slow fills cause I seem to swell so bad. I still have to 1 1/2 cc to be back to what I had before the unfill. Wishing you luck that the scale moves when you weigh in on tuesday I'm gonna start weighing in on my scale on tuesday so we can post our weight the same day. I am a scale obsessed freak LOL! My husband says hes going to throw my scales away. I seem to get on them every morning and night and when the scale moves up even if i know its Water weight I get very disguregged. I should really weigh once a week but can't seem to stop.:smile: I have done pretty good today.

Breakfast

1 Egg

fat free chips 14

lunch

sour cream fat free 3 Tablespoon

doritos 11

taco meat

tomatos 1/2 cup

mashed potatoes 1/2 cup

spoon 1tablespoon mac cheese

grilled chicken 1

ranch dressing 2 Table

corn 3 Table

1 bag popcorn snack

my points went from 30 to 28 so I will lose 2 points this week that is fine though.

i usually figure my point in this food journal i got from barnes and noble it is so handy.

when in the journey are you all taking up with WW? I'm 2 weeks post band, and it seems a bit early still but want to plan. Did you start immediately when you started eating again, or after you've had some fills? This is all a bit confusing to me?

Welcome karlzsmom, you can join us at any time. I agree with china I would start ww as soon as you can it really seems to help me. I'm not a member of ww like china but I use my books and point finder from a previous time and weigh in each week on this board. I just joined a gym so I really didn't want to pay for both. So I really appreciate china and whoever else joins this poat to keep me on my toes.

China I lost one pound this week but I will take it. I did eat good though it's time to get serious starting today. I would like to lose 10 pounds by the end of May. That was so funny bout yours dropping, yep good thing you had pant on. I better get some new ones this week cause I might not be so lucky I could moon someone. LOL! I went and got some ww meals today so when I want something different I can have them. They have a new one out its a mini hamburger 4 points. I got about 25 different ones maybe I can do better this week eating them instead of what I fix my family. The hamburger was so good well as good as a packeged hamburger can be. I love burgers but they are so many points so these will be great. I couldn't decide which to eat so I had one of each since two are in the box I can have one of each for supper. China, you will do better next week and who knows the scale might shock you like it did me last week at the dr. Others that had surgery the same month as me have done lost 60 that kinda gets to me sometimes. So you have had your band for awhile have you had any problems with it? Are you still glad you got it? Does it help you maintain the weight once lost? My dr seems to think it will help me maintain the weight after I lose it. Sure hope so. sorry so many questions but since you have had it longer your a good one to ask. My weight tracker is meesed up any clue how to get it off and add new one at the bottom of my page. Well good hope everyone has a good day. talk at ya tomorrow

Breakfast

egg 2 points

chips 2 points

lunch

ww hamburger 4 points

ww taco 4 pointw

light pringles 2 points

supper

ww hamburger 4

ww taco 4 points

snack

1 bg light popcorn 1 point

23 points for today

yes it was funny when i noticed that was what it was around my legs. and yes i luv the lean cusines and the ww meals as it takes all the guess work out of every thing. i think im gonna go grab me some. i like the Pasta and steak and mac. i didnt know they have burgers now ya im gonna try them. i know for a minute there ruby was eating them for breakfast,lunch and dinner. does anyone watch her show or the biggest loser. i luv those shows. and yes skinnygirl i have had my band for 1yr and 5months now. and im still getting use to it. i still fill like i should have lost more weight than i have but, im happy with what i have done. and yes i still am glad i got the band. but, im still learning so i might can answer your question.

Welcome karlzsmom, you can join us at any time. I agree with china I would start ww as soon as you can it really seems to help me. I'm not a member of ww like china but I use my books and point finder from a previous time and weigh in each week on this board. I just joined a gym so I really didn't want to pay for both. So I really appreciate china and whoever else joins this poat to keep me on my toes.

China I lost one pound this week but I will take it. I did eat good though it's time to get serious starting today. I would like to lose 10 pounds by the end of May. That was so funny bout yours dropping, yep good thing you had pant on. I better get some new ones this week cause I might not be so lucky I could moon someone. LOL! I went and got some ww meals today so when I want something different I can have them. They have a new one out its a mini hamburger 4 points. I got about 25 different ones maybe I can do better this week eating them instead of what I fix my family. The hamburger was so good well as good as a packeged hamburger can be. I love burgers but they are so many points so these will be great. I couldn't decide which to eat so I had one of each since two are in the box I can have one of each for supper. China, you will do better next week and who knows the scale might shock you like it did me last week at the dr. Others that had surgery the same month as me have done lost 60 that kinda gets to me sometimes. So you have had your band for awhile have you had any problems with it? Are you still glad you got it? Does it help you maintain the weight once lost? My dr seems to think it will help me maintain the weight after I lose it. Sure hope so. sorry so many questions but since you have had it longer your a good one to ask. My weight tracker is meesed up any clue how to get it off and add new one at the bottom of my page. Well good hope everyone has a good day. talk at ya tomorrow

Breakfast

egg 2 points

chips 2 points

lunch

ww hamburger 4 points

ww taco 4 pointw

light pringles 2 points

supper

ww hamburger 4

ww taco 4 points

snack

1 bg light popcorn 1 point