Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weight Watchers Online: Support Thread

I have done great today! Egg 3 chips 2 ketchup 1.....

bacon 8 bread 1 mayo 1... mashed potatos 3 rib 3 mac cheese 4 popcorn 1 = 27 POINTS

i GOT ON THE scale AND THEY SAID 237 WHOOO ONE MORE POUND. the cool thing is when my bloating goes down I should lose some more. I usally weigh more during that time of the month. So I can't wait till next week should shed at least four pounds. I have been tight the past two days from Water weight and bloating. Today I looked at my before picture and thought OMG I'm shrinking. My dr asked me for before and after pics so I Have the before and after is already looking better. LOL Hope everyone had good monday.

hi everyone how is every thing going, me im doing ok not great but, ok :thumbup: i went to ww today and i gained a lb im not worried or stressing im just ok. wow its funny that you would post about the scale and stuff i did look at it at ww but, didnt want to pay $35. and i do plan on getting those books that you mentioned as i think they can really help me. i to have the older food scale and maybe i will look at prices for a digital one. i think you made some great food choices if you ask me. so you should be proud as you know you could have eaten way more than you did and passing on the cake that was a classic:thumbup: you get cool points for that.:rolleyes: well everyone is doing great keep up the good work well i didnt post what i eat will start back 2morow with ww and keeping track of what goes in the tank:biggrin:.

Glad your test is over you can stop stressing. Barns and noble book store has a journal called diet minder it cost about 12 dollars it las t maybe six months and has lots of room to right point calories Protein etc. The book has alot of other interesting stuff in it I recomend it iver the weight watcher journal. I have the old scale you just set stuff on and it moves plus the digital ww scale. the digital is worth your momey it even stores past food in the memory. The food companion and dinning out is a life savedr for me. To be successful at ww your need those simple tools. I did great all week but Saturday I had about one plate food one tabelspoon of about six foods and 4 meat balls and nacho cheese dip with chips. about four hours later I had the same thing agian. I did pass on the cake and had a bite of my daughters so after al the bad choices I did make one good one. For supper taco 4 point chips 4 points. I did walk for thirty minutes around the neighborhood at my mother in laws but other than that I did no exercise the whole weekend. I exersice everyday like three or four times but today I thought I would skip it. I may not lose no more but the one pound but hey I can dill with that.

so how did the rest of you guys do? Hope everyone did good this past week.

Last night Me and the kids got to watch chicken eggs hatching it was so cool you could hear churping before the egg craked and see the egg shaking like crazy. In the next 3 days we might have 20 baby chicks. All kids should watch eggs hatch in enquibater it was such a nice experience. I guess anything amazes me LOL!

okay hottie dont be leave me in the dust.:thumbup: i gotta step my game up i cant have ya lookin good and im just the blob. im sure you are down more than that. i have heard ppl say that you gain like 3-5lbs during your monthly. i have been tryin this tea called Smooth Move an i swear i lost 3lbs off of it. so i said i was gonna use it tonite. im so love n this group rite now i really needed to hear that good news to give me that little push. so im gonna go and get those books by friday and get this ball move n.

I have done great today! Egg 3 chips 2 ketchup 1.....

bacon 8 bread 1 mayo 1... mashed potatos 3 rib 3 mac cheese 4 popcorn 1 = 27 POINTS

i GOT ON THE scale AND THEY SAID 237 WHOOO ONE MORE POUND. the cool thing is when my bloating goes down I should lose some more. I usally weigh more during that time of the month. So I can't wait till next week should shed at least four pounds. I have been tight the past two days from Water weight and bloating. Today I looked at my before picture and thought OMG I'm shrinking. My dr asked me for before and after pics so I Have the before and after is already looking better. LOL Hope everyone had good monday.

China, you better come on and catch up cause I'm lookin so hot my husband started ww with me yesterday. LOL! Yes, I think it helps when we have people around or talk to that have a good out look on weight loss. If you have people to cheer you on and you cheer for it helps keep us motivated to keep up the good hard work. My husband has put on about 30 pounds over the last couple years. He is so tall you really can't tell but when I start to lose weight he always seems to follow on his own. I was doing good till got pregnant with triplets then seemed to keep putting on the pounds. I would lose 100 gain it back over the last 4 years. I think once I lose it this time my band will help me maintain it or at least thats what my dr hopes.I'm shooting for the stars which is the 220's.

The tea sounds pretty cool hope it works. I love tea but it makes me swell even if I put splenda in it so I just stick to Water. But if I go out to eat I have a soda or once in awile I will get a sprite zero. Not very often though have always been a Water person.

If I start to do bad or eat something I shouldn't I think better not cause I will have to post it and posting it gives me a lot of shame. I still can't believe I lost after the cookout having that much food.

when I would go to the meetings me and a freind would always have dinner out after weigh in. KInda a treat it could be a subway, grilled chicken or something pretty close to healthy. Then start the week off fresh the next morning. It seemed to help my weight loss. We gain some and lose some so don't let it get to ya just start fresh thats how it works. I could be in the same bout as you next week. never know when we will fall off the wagon just got to jump back om LOL! Have good day. will post food later tonight.

okay hottie dont be leave me in the dust.:thumbup: i gotta step my game up i cant have ya lookin good and im just the blob. im sure you are down more than that. i have heard ppl say that you gain like 3-5lbs during your monthly. i have been tryin this tea called Smooth Move an i swear i lost 3lbs off of it. so i said i was gonna use it tonite. im so love n this group rite now i really needed to hear that good news to give me that little push. so im gonna go and get those books by friday and get this ball move n.

dont worry i am i cant have ya all lookin hot and im not. well today was a better day i walked at the park in the rain then went shopping with my mom so it was all good. i did renew my gym membership and added my boo so he said we can workout together some times he little as hell.:thumbup: but, my gym partner joined so we can work out again together so we will see. so here is what i had today

b-2med. eggs,2patties

s-1c Cereal,.50c milk

l-lean cusine meal 260cals

s-med coff, .50 donut:redface:

d-lean cusine meal 280cals

i didnt have my ww book so cant tell ya what the points are. left it in my friends car and her son riped it up so i have to try and get another one.

China, you better come on and catch up cause I'm lookin so hot my husband started ww with me yesterday. LOL! Yes, I think it helps when we have people around or talk to that have a good out look on weight loss. If you have people to cheer you on and you cheer for it helps keep us motivated to keep up the good hard work. My husband has put on about 30 pounds over the last couple years. He is so tall you really can't tell but when I start to lose weight he always seems to follow on his own. I was doing good till got pregnant with triplets then seemed to keep putting on the pounds. I would lose 100 gain it back over the last 4 years. I think once I lose it this time my band will help me maintain it or at least thats what my dr hopes.I'm shooting for the stars which is the 220's.

The tea sounds pretty cool hope it works. I love tea but it makes me swell even if I put splenda in it so I just stick to Water. But if I go out to eat I have a soda or once in awile I will get a sprite zero. Not very often though have always been a Water person.

If I start to do bad or eat something I shouldn't I think better not cause I will have to post it and posting it gives me a lot of shame. I still can't believe I lost after the cookout having that much food.

when I would go to the meetings me and a freind would always have dinner out after weigh in. KInda a treat it could be a subway, grilled chicken or something pretty close to healthy. Then start the week off fresh the next morning. It seemed to help my weight loss. We gain some and lose some so don't let it get to ya just start fresh thats how it works. I could be in the same bout as you next week. never know when we will fall off the wagon just got to jump back om LOL! Have good day. will post food later tonight.

China, shopping always makes me happy sure wish I could do it more often. Only wish money grew on trees!Walking in the rain sounds relaxing and thats great that you renewed your membership. I wish my hubby could go to the gym with me sure wish they had a daycare it would be worth the extra money for me. Lookes like you made good food choices. I like the lean cusine meals too! When I get tired of ww meals thaats what I have. Today seems to be going pretty good all but I have felt so hungrey for some reason. The bloating must be going down cause my band feels real lose. thank goodness for ww plan or I would be eating the house down. Today I was to lazy to cook so I had a ww meal for Breakfast, note to self get some Breakfast ones. Started cooking supper early today cause I'm tired and want to relax a little before the kiddos get home.

I realize light prigles may not be the best choice but they keep me from making something else more fating. I can have 14 for 2 points. Plus I don't like raw vegtables.

Have good day!

Breakfast

Turkey and mashed potatoes WW 4

lunch

Baked chicken 2

Ranch 2

chips 2

ketchup 1

Supper

Turkey meatloaf 2oz 6 points

Ketchup, diced mushrooms, onions, oatmeal,green bell peppers, salt pepper.

Potatoes I still need to set down and figure my points for these later before supper.

Potatoes cut like your going to frie them but butter a flat pan with lite butter and drizzel a little on top with salt pepper I add onions and peppers onto for flavor

Corn less then half cup is 2

1 bag popcron 1

20 points before potatos still need to add them

Gym 1 hour

treadmill 1 1/2 hour

dont worry i am i cant have ya all lookin hot and im not. well today was a better day i walked at the park in the rain then went shopping with my mom so it was all good. i did renew my gym membership and added my boo so he said we can workout together some times he little as hell.:w00t: but, my gym partner joined so we can work out again together so we will see. so here is what i had today

b-2med. eggs,2patties

s-1c Cereal, .50c milk

l-lean cusine meal 260cals

s-med coff, .50 donut:redface:

d-lean cusine meal 280cals

i didnt have my ww book so cant tell ya what the points are. left it in my friends car and her son riped it up so i have to try and get another one.

I got up this morning and lost another pound I am down 50 from lapbad surgery. WHOOOOOOOOOO:thumbup::laugh::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::drool::thumbup::drool:!!!!!!! Had to post cause I was excited will be back later to post my food for the day. Thanks china for helping me during the hard days. I love this thread! So how are you doing this week?

lasagna 6

taco ww 4

chips 2

ketchup 1

meatloaf 6

ketchup 1

mashed potatoes 3

green Beans 1

popcorn 1

25 points

i am so proud of you good job there hun. you really must go out and Celebrate. and honey if money grew on trees i would have to many trees in my back yard. and i would shop every damn day.:thumbup: and i to love this thread to. i have been doing ok i have not been eating really seem the hotter it gets the tighter the band gets so i have mostly been drinking more and maybe a meal in between. other than that i have been doing ok. i started working more and burning more calories so that is a real plus. so i hope this wkend goes good for me i will keep ya posted on that and you do the same.

I got up this morning and lost another pound I am down 50 from lapbad surgery. WHOOOOOOOOOO:thumbup::smile::thumbup::o:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:!!!!!!! Had to post cause I was excited will be back later to post my food for the day. Thanks china for helping me during the hard days. I love this thread! So how are you doing this week?

I am loving this week I got up and lost 2 more pounds sure hope the scales keep on moving cause I need to lose 2 more pounds by monday to meet my goal. We put up our pool yesterday and I shoveled gravel all day must have done the trick. Still have about three days of shoveling gravel and boy I'm already tired. I had to take a break and put the kids down for nap just waiting for them to fall asepp before heading back out. We are cooking out later and having family over and yes the meal is planned around me and my hubbys diet. We are going to have hamburger, turkey hot dogs fresh corn on the cob, grilled potatoes chunks with light butter, garlic onions, peppers, salt, italian seasoning on them and pork Beans. Boy it makes my mouth Water just talking about it. I will pass on the burger and bun to save me on calories instead eat turkey hotdog using bread. Those little tricks seem to help me spread my points. I can have all of this and still have some points left for later.

China, glad to here your back on track. I see you've steped up the burning calories to catch up with me.LOL! This feels like the biggest losser site. Just joKing girl! I am so proud of us maybe the scales will move for you since you uped your workout. When I finish my weight loss my hunny will have to grow me some money so I can get me new clothes. I HOPE MY BAND STARTS TO GET TIgHT WITH THE HOT WEATHER THAT WOULD BE COOL. Well kids are fast asleep so back to the dang gravel I go.:smile: Have good weekend!

Breakfast

4 bacon 8

Tomato 0

ketchup 1

mayo 1

lettuce 0

chips 2

lunch

2 turkey hot dogs 4 point

bread light heathy choice 2 points

ketchup 1 point

baked Beans 2 points

potatos 3 points 24

supper

hot dog 2

mustard 0

chips 2 =28 points for the day YAY ME!!!!!!

No treadmill cause i'm working in tha yard and going to swim all day so that is plenty of a wrok out.

i am so proud of you good job there hun. you really must go out and Celebrate. and honey if money grew on trees i would have to many trees in my back yard. and i would shop every damn day.:thumbup: and i to love this thread to. i have been doing ok i have not been eating really seem the hotter it gets the tighter the band gets so i have mostly been drinking more and maybe a meal in between. other than that i have been doing ok. i started working more and burning more calories so that is a real plus. so i hope this wkend goes good for me i will keep ya posted on that and you do the same.

Edited by skinnygirl

I'm on cloud 9 cause I got up and lost 1 more pound. I did great yesterday stuck with what i planned to eat and no more. I can still eat good this summer and lose just have to plan ahead and stick with it.This week I probablyy wont lose none since I lost so much last week but still have hope i will. My hubby and kids are gone to grandmas house so I have the house to myself for awhile. Its so quiet I could get use to this! Should clean but I think I'm just going to sit back and relax for awhile. So how did you do this weekend China? I sure wish more people would join this your probably getting tired of just listening to me ramble on! LOL! The pool Water was so cold yesterday I sure hope it is warm to swim later. I got fried in the sun yesterday which sucks cause I hurt. My arms are still tingleing. Still need to shovel some more gravel but that will have to wait till later. wish it was monday so I could go to the gym sure is dumb to be closed on Sunday. welp will be back later to post what i had today cause not sure what we will cook yet. have good day!

im so happy for you.:tongue2: well my wkend was ok i didnt eat much at all seem to be experiencing the hotter the weather gets the tigher the band is getting. so i mostly drank. and for today which is monday i had

b-med coffee,slenda,cream

l-4pc mc nuggets 190cals w/honey mustard sauce

s- ice tea

d- lean cusine meal 260cals

not really hungry gonna do smoothies if it doesnt get better so i havent lost any thing prob. my membership to ww is done so i got the books gonna keep following on my own. and of course not i luv talking to you. and relaxing is a great thing some times. i need to do the same. well one day i guess. i walked the park on my lunch break and i burned 1657cals and walked 7.17miles thru out the day. so i wanna walk on my break everyday so that should help me out some. so we will c

I'm on cloud 9 cause I got up and lost 1 more pound. I did great yesterday stuck with what i planned to eat and no more. I can still eat good this summer and lose just have to plan ahead and stick with it.This week I probablyy wont lose none since I lost so much last week but still have hope i will. My hubby and kids are gone to grandmas house so I have the house to myself for awhile. Its so quiet I could get use to this! Should clean but I think I'm just going to sit back and relax for awhile. So how did you do this weekend China? I sure wish more people would join this your probably getting tired of just listening to me ramble on! LOL! The pool Water was so cold yesterday I sure hope it is warm to swim later. I got fried in the sun yesterday which sucks cause I hurt. My arms are still tingleing. Still need to shovel some more gravel but that will have to wait till later. wish it was monday so I could go to the gym sure is dumb to be closed on Sunday. welp will be back later to post what i had today cause not sure what we will cook yet. have good day!

China, walking on your break is good. As far as weight watchers I myself do pretty good getting on the scale at home. Since i post my weight to you I do ok not going to the meetings and i don't mess up as much as just doing it on my own. We are all human and are going to indulge in food from time to time but at least we realize when where not doing so good. I keep hoping my band is going to tighten but no luck. I am counting down the days till i get a fill in two 1/2 weeks. I think I only want a half cc though cause i still want to be able to eat bread and stuff. can you still eat anything you want. In the summer i love lunch meat and chips. I need my bread.LOL! It gets so hot i only ccok hot meals from time to time except for stuff we grill outside.

So do you have kids? How old are ya? I'm 30 and I think as you get older it gets harder to lose weight.

I have been disappointed the past two days cause my on a roll weight loss has stopped.:unsure: I was really likeing the moving scale every morning. I have decided to just chill as long as I get on the scale next monday and they have moved I won't freak. I mean going to the gym for an hour then treadmill for 1 1/2 all the time better keep the scales moving. oops didn't realize posted my food in the middle.:thumbup:

Breakfast

cheese stick 2

lunch

ham 2

bread 1

chips 2

ketchup1

mayo 1

not sure what supper will bring

snack 1 popcorn = 10 and supper points____

I think we should set a goal for the fourth of july. I would like to lose 10-15 pounds by then. I'm gonna start me a ticker for that.Its summer time and the next two months will be hard for me. My kids are out of school so i will be cooking for them all day. But we do walk at the park every morning so maybe that will help me.

Have good day.

im so happy for you.:biggrin: well my wkend was ok i didnt eat much at all seem to be experiencing the hotter the weather gets the tigher the band is getting. so i mostly drank. and for today which is monday i had

b-med coffee,slenda,cream

l-4pc mc nuggets 190cals w/honey mustard sauce

s- ice tea

d- lean cusine meal 260cals

not really hungry gonna do smoothies if it doesnt get better so i havent lost any thing prob. my membership to ww is done so i got the books gonna keep following on my own. and of course not i luv talking to you. and relaxing is a great thing some times. i need to do the same. well one day i guess. i walked the park on my lunch break and i burned 1657cals and walked 7.17miles thru out the day. so i wanna walk on my break everyday so that should help me out some. so we will c

china, I didn't do so good today. I lost two more pounds when i got up this morning but i will probably gain in the morning. I had taco salad today for lunch and supper had my points figured for the night. I love taco salads with dorittos cheese letuce fat free sour cream tomatos. still had one serving left after everyone had supper. 3 hours later i made another taco salad i had half and asked my husband if he wanted the rest so he did save me so not sure how much damage i did. I went about 13 points over. why is it when we do so good all of a sudden boom we do bad. Why does food have to tast so darn good? New i should have stuck to ww meals. Oh yeah and if i see another food comercial on tv i'm goona scream. No wonder people are so fat! I see something that looks so good of course i want it. I want to see 220s so bad but i so love food. Hope you done better then me today