Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weight Watchers Online: Support Thread

Thanks Diva!!! Honestly I needed this. I am not doing good with the diet...since my band is unfilled completely at the moment I am really having some hunger issues. And to top it I don't get back to work until Monday so I have a rough few days ahead being at home and spending my last few days off with family and friends. I am a little scared about the fill because the first 2 weeks after surgery I was so tight I could barely eat, and that was just because my stomach was swollen! But at the same time I cant wait for it because those first two weeks i loved the fact that, even though I was having problems eating, I wasn't hungry at all! Well this is my points for today...I am sleeping in so I'm eating 2 meals a day and a snack. The evening part is so embarrassing but I was super hungry! I'm still within my points but I know once I get back to work and have to wake up at 4am and go to sleep early I can get a better routine and once I get the fill that will prevent me from big portions.

POINTS® Tracker entries

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Morning

2 item(s) egg 4

1 slice(s) Kraft Pasteurized process American cheese slices 2

1 slice(s) Oscar Mayer Pork And Beef Bologna, Made With chicken2

Subtotal 8

Evening

8 oz Jennie-O Turkey Store Lean Ground Turkey 7.5 3 small uncooked red potato(es) 4.5

1 cup(s) Goya Chick peas 3.5

12 oz cut green Beans 1.5

1 cup(s) bell pepper(s) 0

1 cup(s) cooked onions 1

Subtotal 18

Snacks

1 large tangerine(s) 1

1 cup(s) low-fat fruit-flavored yogurt, sweetened with sugar 5 Subtotal 6

food POINTS values Balance 6

Edited by sweetfusion

I’m personally eating more than 30 per day right now. My workout schedule is still leaving me a bit hungry, and I’m able to eat more still right now. I’m already thinking another fill might help some.

Will I ever find my sweet spot??? L

Sweet, you didn’t do too bad imo for someone who’s band is completely unfilled. How much are you allowed?

I’m allowed 31 per day and 35 per week. So that’s more like 36 per day. I’m eating a little less than that per day, especially on work days when, as you put it, we are more structured.

How’s everyone else doing? Hanging in there?

I'm sorry I've been gone for a few days. I got really sick right the day after I started WW. Turns out I have kidney stones :crying:blocking the flow in the kidney and creating an infection and will go for a minor surgery today to bypass the stones.:tongue2: I've been behaving but only because this pain is so bad that it makes me nauseous and it completely ruins my appetite. So I haven't been keeping points because there are days that I can't eat. As soon as I get back on the train after this surgery I'll let you guys know how its going.

Oh, Diva...I'm allowed 38 points a day and the weekly 35. Of course right now I'm not meeting any of that. But I hope to get back to it soon.

Keep you guys posted and hope everyone is doing great!

Besos!

Mariela

Mariela Luis - San Antonio, TX | Facebook

Hi all,

Well I did it. I had surgery on Friday – upper arm lift, liposuction under my chin and tightening of my neck muscles. The first couple of days were pretty painful, but I’m feeling pretty good now. Or rather, I look worse than I feel.

The incisions on my arms go all the way down to my elbow, but I’m happy with the size of my arms now. Judging from how my other surgery scars (LAP-BAND® and c-section) have healed, I think the scars on my arms will be barely noticeable after a year or so. Also, my surgeon did a great job putting the incision where you can’t see it unless I lift my arms straight up.

My neck still hurts and is swollen and the damned sharpie marks won’t come off! If it wasn’t for that, I’d have no problem going out in public. Maybe next week. :tongue2:

I feel pretty good about it, all in all. I’m planning to wait a few months and then do the upper and lower body lift too. Now that's going to hurt:scared2:

Sweet, I hope you feel better very soon! Don’t let too much time pass between logging. I’ve done that before because I had the flu and I really lost the desire to do it. The only reason I started up again was because my nutritionist started requesting it of me. I’m back full force, but it’s just really hard to get back up on that wagon!

Lilly! Good for you girl! I’m so glad to hear you’re doing well. I really can’t wait to get my arms done. The scars will be okay to live with, but the floppy arms aren’t. I won’t want any reminders of how big I was like that. Scars will be enough.

Yesterday I had 33 total points. Not bad! Today though I have to be extra good because I see my nutritionist in 7 days. I have to give her at least a weeks worth of journal. So, Irene will be a good girl!

Hope everyone else is doing ok? Keeping your log is so important! Some can do it by themselves.. I just need a little bit more, ya know?

J

hi all im still hanging in there sorry ive been m.i.a but, been really busy. i went to the dr on friday of last and i didnt get a fill gotta get a swollow test first due to me being to tight everytime i got a fill. so im working on getting that done. so i will keep everyone updated.

Hi China! Hope you feel better very soon. Keep us updated. J

:thumbup:CHINA:thumbup:

Welcome back

Ok y’all.. I have finally broken down. It seems like I simply cannot lose weight on this WW thing. I will do great for the first few days but even though I stay within my points I still end up staying the same or gaining some back… grrr!!!

So I have decided to try out the simply filling approach. I’m almost positive I will lose weight on this. Everything you have to choose from is strict and very healthy, not to mention… very filling! LOL

You also only get 35 extra points PER WEEK!! That really doesn’t allow for very much wiggle room at all if any. It also keeps your portions en Pointe. If you eat more than your normal portion then you are going to have to add the points. I’d much rather save my measly 5 points a day for a nice evening snack thank you!! LOL J

I pushed over the points to this week and It looks pretty foul. LMAO!! I’m going to wait until my new cycle begins which is Saturday.

Best of Luck to you all!!!!

thanks jollygreene how are you doing

hey there ms diva sorry to hear you are haven a moment. hang in there hun it will get better it has to. we are already down there is not other place to go but, up always remember that. i think you are doing great hun it doesnt matter if the scale is moving or not cuz you could be losing inches. how does your clothes fit, and how do you feel. that is what you go by that's what my dr said. i know one thing is for sure i see a big difference in the picture you had and the one you have now. baby go look in the mirror and say "you hot girl":thumbup: hope this makes you feel better. im proud of you keep it up hell i gotta step my game back up i wanna be hot to:laugh:. i really gotta start hang out here again i miss ya. i just have so much going on its not funny. but, i will do it. see ya at the finish line.

:thumbup:CHINA:thumbup:

Welcome back

Ok y’all.. I have finally broken down. It seems like I simply cannot lose weight on this WW thing. I will do great for the first few days but even though I stay within my points I still end up staying the same or gaining some back… grrr!!!

So I have decided to try out the simply filling approach. I’m almost positive I will lose weight on this. Everything you have to choose from is strict and very healthy, not to mention… very filling! LOL

You also only get 35 extra points PER WEEK!! That really doesn’t allow for very much wiggle room at all if any. It also keeps your portions en Pointe. If you eat more than your normal portion then you are going to have to add the points. I’d much rather save my measly 5 points a day for a nice evening snack thank you!! LOL J

I pushed over the points to this week and It looks pretty foul. LMAO!! I’m going to wait until my new cycle begins which is Saturday.

Best of Luck to you all!!!!

Well I had a stent put in my ureter so my kidney can flush the infection but I just had my first fill yesterday and I am having major issues. So the nurse practitioner tells me that I actually had already 3cc in my band while I was thinking it was empty because that's what they had told me, plus I was able to eat pretty well. So she put in 2cc so I know have 5cc in a 10 cc band. Good because I wanted the fill and I'm not hungry throughout the day. Not good because it is impossible for me to keep up with the medications and Water intake I need to help my kidney heal. The stent is uncomfortable as hell and now I added to that having to deal with getting used to this new fill. I'm really in need of some normalcy right now! Just hoping this goes away soon and I can go back to dieting and a normal life!! I just really don't want to go unfill the band and then having to deal with the fill later again...I just rather deal with all of this at once. But its taking a huge toll on me.

China doll, hey girl! Thank you soooo much! You keep me focused on the right things. I can easily get sidetracked with always feeling down on myself.

Why can’t I just focus on the positives? I mean for goodness sake I’ve lost half my excess weight so far. I did gain some back but at least I stopped it before it got too out of control. That is something I have never been able to do in the past. I would just keep gaining and gaining to the point where I’d be the heaviest I’d ever been.

So I gained 20 back. So what? I’d lost over 100 POUNDS!!! I still need to lose maybe 80-100 more (that is with the weight gain) I can do this. I just have to keep tweaking a few things until I can get it straight and the scale will start playing along.

Yes, it is true my clothes have been feeling different. I can’t explain why the scale doesn’t show it, but something right is going on. I’m positive with this new tweaking of the WW system I will be able to finish it off.

China, one thing though, you have to cut yourself a little slack too. Don’t let too much get into the way of becoming a better healthier you! You have come a long way too, and I believe 100% that you can be successfully complete as well! Hang in there!!

Sweet, hang in there! I’m glad you are getting things situated to get back to normal.

I also had a primer of 3cc in my 10cc band. Funny thing is, I also didn’t know about it! I’d always thought I’d had about 5-6 total cc in my band after all my fills. Turns out I was close to max!! No wonder I couldn’t keep anything down!! Crazy huh? I now am at about 6.5-7cc. I am super close to being comfortable enough. I think I am going to need another small fill though. I’ll wait til after the Thanksgiving Holiday. I just got one and it’s best to wait a few weeks to see how this fill really fares.

Just keep in mind it’s not good to be too tight. You should still be able to eat solid food. It’s the solid food that keeps us satisfied for longer periods, and offers us the best nutrition for our bodies.

Best of wishes everyone! Check in if you haven’t in awhile! All are welcome here J

hey everyone, sweetfusion hope you feel better.

ms diva what girl how you doing:biggrin: well thank you so much for the kind words and i must say you are so right i gotta not be so hard on myself as i have come way to far to go back. i wont go back rite now im still fighting to get back on track seems like im looking for the right time when in fact there is no right time, right now is the time. so i gotta stop talking about it and get my ass in gear and just do it. ya one thing is for sure i gotta get back posting it helps alot i c that now. so on that note thanks diva that pep talk really helped.

and im so glad my words touched you to. im gonna post what i eat tomorrow for sure even if its bad. i can do it im going to do it. just gotta take it one day at a time and not rush it. well everyone keep up the good work.

China doll, hey girl! Thank you soooo much! You keep me focused on the right things. I can easily get sidetracked with always feeling down on myself.

Why can’t I just focus on the positives? I mean for goodness sake I’ve lost half my excess weight so far. I did gain some back but at least I stopped it before it got too out of control. That is something I have never been able to do in the past. I would just keep gaining and gaining to the point where I’d be the heaviest I’d ever been.

So I gained 20 back. So what? I’d lost over 100 POUNDS!!! I still need to lose maybe 80-100 more (that is with the weight gain) I can do this. I just have to keep tweaking a few things until I can get it straight and the scale will start playing along.

Yes, it is true my clothes have been feeling different. I can’t explain why the scale doesn’t show it, but something right is going on. I’m positive with this new tweaking of the WW system I will be able to finish it off.

China, one thing though, you have to cut yourself a little slack too. Don’t let too much get into the way of becoming a better healthier you! You have come a long way too, and I believe 100% that you can be successfully complete as well! Hang in there!!

Sweet, hang in there! I’m glad you are getting things situated to get back to normal.

I also had a primer of 3cc in my 10cc band. Funny thing is, I also didn’t know about it! I’d always thought I’d had about 5-6 total cc in my band after all my fills. Turns out I was close to max!! No wonder I couldn’t keep anything down!! Crazy huh? I now am at about 6.5-7cc. I am super close to being comfortable enough. I think I am going to need another small fill though. I’ll wait til after the Thanksgiving Holiday. I just got one and it’s best to wait a few weeks to see how this fill really fares.

Just keep in mind it’s not good to be too tight. You should still be able to eat solid food. It’s the solid food that keeps us satisfied for longer periods, and offers us the best nutrition for our bodies.

Best of wishes everyone! Check in if you haven’t in awhile! All are welcome here J

Hi china! It’s so nice to see you. J Yes, get back on track girlie.

Just a quickie post today. I’ve kinda gone another route than the simply filling plan. I’ve found that I’m really able to eat too much so I’ve been working on shrinking my pouch.

I’m doing all liquids during the day and a small sensible dinner at night. A snack is always a part of that package! It really helps to keep me from straying too much. I can tell you all of my Snacks have been healthy and a part of the WW plan, like 94%FF popcorn or those tasty little WW frozen Desserts. Those are so blasted good!

Okay I found a picture of me at my heaviest. I hated taking pictures back then. I’ve already posted it several times in other areas here, so I’m just going to post the link to the one in my photo album here at LBT.

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/members/24109-albums4232-picture26975.jpg

I still can’t believe this was really me.

thanks girl i happy to say i went and looked into joining the ymca and its all good. im now sitting down making a menu for the wk. and im feeling ok with what steps i have taken. so here is what i eat today not all that great but, better than what i was eating. will try to do better tomorrow.

b-1c milk

s-5 mini butter cookies

l-tuna cassarole, 5mini cookies

s-nothing

d-1hot pocket

s-1 slice of sw. potatoe pie, 1c juice

walked at the mall window shopping 30mins

Hi china! It’s so nice to see you. J Yes, get back on track girlie.

Just a quickie post today. I’ve kinda gone another route than the simply filling plan. I’ve found that I’m really able to eat too much so I’ve been working on shrinking my pouch.

I’m doing all liquids during the day and a small sensible dinner at night. A snack is always a part of that package! It really helps to keep me from straying too much. I can tell you all of my Snacks have been healthy and a part of the WW plan, like 94%FF popcorn or those tasty little WW frozen desserts. Those are so blasted good!

Okay I found a picture of me at my heaviest. I hated taking pictures back then. I’ve already posted it several times in other areas here, so I’m just going to post the link to the one in my photo album here at LBT.

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/members/24109-albums4232-picture26975.jpg

I still can’t believe this was really me.