Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weight Watchers Online: Support Thread

so....for today, I used:

2 - caramel Latte Protein powder

1 - 1/2 C ff Milk

0 - coffee, black

1 - sm carb free Isopure

3 - 1 scrambled egg [only ate about 1/3, but rounding it up to the whole point value]

2 - 1TBL hollendaise sauce [to get egg down]

2 - 1/4 C ricotta cheese

0 - 1 Tbl of marinara

so my day worked out to 11 points consumed. I am allotted 23.....I guess I'll have another Protein shake before bed, as I'm lite on Protein too.

No exercise today, except got dressed and went to work for the 1st time since banding. UGH!

I need to track my H2O as well..so much to do.....:thumbdown:

I have looked for rubys show but never found it. What channel does it come on? I love biggest loser, I record it and watch it while I use the treadmill. It is actually a motivating show for me. I've never had the steak and mac one, I'll have to try it. I have done great the past two days staying within my points. Of course the food wasn't all that healthy but as long as i stay within my points thats ok. I sure hope I don't blow it saturday though. For my daughters birthday me and my sister and motherinlaw are taking my daughter and ten of her freinds to a motel. we are swimming playing games having cake, baskin robbins ice cream, pizza and chips for supper.I will work out though at the motel plus swim with the girls before I go to bed. I'm going to try to be strong and not give in to food that looks so yummy.

KARLZMOM sounds like you are doing good keeping track of your points. I noticed you have already lost 20 some pounds that is good. Did you lose that pre band or during the last two weeks. Your on the right track keep up the good work. Hope you guys had good day talk at ya tomorrow!:thumbup::biggrin::thumbup::biggrin::(:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Breakfast

Egg (2)

Pringels (2)

snack

Pepper jack cheese string (2)

lunch

ww Hamburger (4)

ww Taco (4)

chips (2)

SUpper

ww Hamburger (4)

ww spaggetti (5)

Snack

1 bag light popcorn (1)

26 points total for the night

yes it was funny when i noticed that was what it was around my legs. and yes i luv the lean cusines and the ww meals as it takes all the guess work out of every thing. i think im gonna go grab me some. i like the Pasta and steak and mac. i didnt know they have burgers now ya im gonna try them. i know for a minute there ruby was eating them for Breakfast, lunch and dinner. does anyone watch her show or the biggest loser. i luv those shows. and yes skinnygirl i have had my band for 1yr and 5months now. and im still getting use to it. i still fill like i should have lost more weight than i have but, im happy with what i have done. and yes i still am glad i got the band. but, im still learning so i might can answer your question.

I just needed to tell yall about what my husband did last night. OMG.... he made homemade pizza with sausage and pepperoni and it smelled so good. I almost grabbed me a piece but instead had my popcorn for the night. The leftovers are in the fridge calling skinnygirl HAVE SOME. But I can be stronge and not give in. Just haad to get this off my chest since it keeps calling my name LOL! China I sure do know what you was talking about when you mention the bakery. I hope by Monday the scale will move so I am doing my very best this week. I need to see the 220's which will take awhile but the scales must start moving. Will post my food and points later.

hey ever1 glad to see everyone posted, my computer crashed and now im back up karlzmom your doing geat keep up the good work. now for skinnygirl hun your doing great also now since you know you are having a event and you already know what the menu will be plan it out and see how much all the would be if you have the min. amount and take it from there at least that is what i would do. at ww tuesday that is what they told us to always plan out what we want to eat if we go out. for example if all of that from the party comes to we will say 12pts then how many do you have for br,sn,lunch. so the hint is to plan ahead for that day. i think im gonna start making out a menu for the wk and then do the pts. as i have to get more organize hell summer is coming and i want to look better than i did last summer. now when i went to ww i lost .50lb yes i said a half a lb so i will do better next wk have to hit it hard. i had a few steak fries today so gonna walk it off. have a few exams comin up and have been stressing so of course eating junk. so i will do better 2morow das for sure. so here is what i eat today

b-1pk oatmeal=1pt

s-32oz Water,2 cyrstal lite=0

l-cup of Soup, applesauce=8pts

s-mini ravs=10pts

ice cream cone (baby cone)=3pts

10 french fries=5pts

_______

27pts eaten all junk

so....for today, I used:

2 - caramel Latte Protein powder

1 - 1/2 C ff Milk

0 - coffee, black

1 - sm carb free Isopure

3 - 1 scrambled egg [only ate about 1/3, but rounding it up to the whole point value]

2 - 1TBL hollendaise sauce [to get egg down]

2 - 1/4 C ricotta cheese

0 - 1 Tbl of marinara

so my day worked out to 11 points consumed. I am allotted 23.....I guess I'll have another Protein shake before bed, as I'm lite on protein too.

No exercise today, except got dressed and went to work for the 1st time since banding. UGH!

I need to track my H2O as well..so much to do.....:thumbup:

I just needed to tell yall about what my husband did last night. OMG.... he made homemade pizza with sausage and pepperoni and it smelled so good. I almost grabbed me a piece but instead had my popcorn for the night. The leftovers are in the fridge calling skinnygirl HAVE SOME. But I can be stronge and not give in. Just haad to get this off my chest since it keeps calling my name LOL! China I sure do know what you was talking about when you mention the bakery. I hope by Monday the scale will move so I am doing my very best this week. I need to see the 220's which will take awhile but the scales must start moving. Will post my food and points later.

China you still lost so I say you did good for the week. I got up this morning and did a very bad thing, the kids wanted mcdonalds. I gave in and had biscuit gravy and hashbrown bad choice already. The hashbrown was 3 points biscuit was 5 points not sure how much the gravy was I have no listing for it in my book. So I'll say 5 points 13 ponits already boy I will have to be real carefull the rest of the day. Why is it we do so good then seem to blow it in one minute? Guess thats why we are overweight and have problems losing. I have to wait four more weeks till I get my next fill but I so need it already. My band had 4cc and before my unfill it had 5.5cc.China I think you are doing great wihout any in your band I wish I was that stong and had resticion with nothing in mine. I will plan my meal before i go saturday just hope I can be stronge and not give in sometimes I plan exactley what I'll have but the voice talks me into something different. LOL! Yes summer is almost here and I would love to lose some more weight and look good. I exercise all day which keeps me from gaining thats a good thiing. So as long as I don't gain I'm ok

hey ever1 glad to see everyone posted, my computer crashed and now im back up karlzmom your doing geat keep up the good work. now for skinnygirl hun your doing great also now since you know you are having a event and you already know what the menu will be plan it out and see how much all the would be if you have the min. amount and take it from there at least that is what i would do. at ww tuesday that is what they told us to always plan out what we want to eat if we go out. for example if all of that from the party comes to we will say 12pts then how many do you have for br,sn,lunch. so the hint is to plan ahead for that day. i think im gonna start making out a menu for the wk and then do the pts. as i have to get more organize hell summer is coming and i want to look better than i did last summer. now when i went to ww i lost .50lb yes i said a half a lb so i will do better next wk have to hit it hard. i had a few steak fries today so gonna walk it off. have a few exams comin up and have been stressing so of course eating junk. so i will do better 2morow das for sure. so here is what i eat today

b-1pk oatmeal=1pt

s-32oz Water,2 cyrstal lite=0

l-cup of Soup, applesauce=8pts

s-mini ravs=10pts

ice cream cone (baby cone)=3pts

10 french fries=5pts

_______

27pts eaten all junk

hey skinnygirl hows it going. me im doing ok. go luck it up on mcdonalds web page and it will tell you or next time look on the back of the wrapper and it will tell you and you just convert it into points i do that all the time.

well i got on the scale and it said i was donw 3lbs i know why though i eat some chix and it got stuck and pb and havent been able to eat much lately. but, i hope it gets better in a day or to. so all the junk food 4 me nah just playing. and then there is work i have been working alot and not really having much time to eat das how the chix got stuck rushing. damn sure wont do that again. the stupid lady at work gone say are u pregnant hun. i just looked at her. but, thats a whole nother story. i think you should plan out every thing your gonna eat that day and if you want to eat more at the party eat less durning the day. and as long as you dont eat over your points you should be fine. and working out is a great thing i have to work on drinking more Water. i would like to get up to 80ozs of Water a day. so that will come in time. why dont you try the 5day test and that will let you know if you need a fill or not. well talk with ya 2morow have a great wk end.

happy moters day

China you still lost so I say you did good for the week. I got up this morning and did a very bad thing, the kids wanted mcdonalds. I gave in and had biscuit gravy and hashbrown bad choice already. The hashbrown was 3 points biscuit was 5 points not sure how much the gravy was I have no listing for it in my book. So I'll say 5 points 13 ponits already boy I will have to be real carefull the rest of the day. Why is it we do so good then seem to blow it in one minute? Guess thats why we are overweight and have problems losing. I have to wait four more weeks till I get my next fill but I so need it already. My band had 4cc and before my unfill it had 5.5cc.China I think you are doing great wihout any in your band I wish I was that stong and had resticion with nothing in mine. I will plan my meal before i go saturday just hope I can be stronge and not give in sometimes I plan exactley what I'll have but the voice talks me into something different. LOL! Yes summer is almost here and I would love to lose some more weight and look good. I exercise all day which keeps me from gaining thats a good thiing. So as long as I don't gain I'm ok

I did not do so good over the weekend. China what is the five day pouch test? I have never heard of it? Tell me about it and I may give it a try. That sucks about the chix but you lost weight though. LOL! I have gained two pounds but Haven't worked out since Friday. After I work out at the gym MOnday it should go back down. I tend to gain Water weight if I don't work out So I'm not going to sweat it. We ahd a great time this weekend. YOu guys would not belive what we did. THIS BUS OF CHURCH PEOPLES WAS ON FIRE WE HELPED THEM OUT OF THE VAN. THEN MY SISTER IN LAW BLOCKED TRAFFIC AND I USED FIRE EXTINGUISHER TO TRY HELP GET THE FIRE OUT. IT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS GOING TO BLOW UP SO WE BACKED OFF AND A TRUCK DRIVER PULLED UP AND TOOK OVER TILL THE FIRE TRUCK FINALLY CAME. ALL THE PEOPLE WAS OK BUT THEY DID LOSE ALL THERE EQUIPMENT. WE WAS ON THE WAY TO MR GATTIS WITH TWO CAR LOADS OF GIRLS AND NO ONE WOULD STOP AND HELP THE POOR PEOPLE. SURE DID MAKE US FEEL GOOD TO HELP OF COUSE WE PARKED OUR CARS AWAY FROM THE VEHICLE ON FIRE TO ENSURE ALL THE GIRLS WERE SAFE.

Skinny - what an adventure! Isn't it sad how many people won't help someone truly in need? I guess thats why we have video of a guy dieing on the sidewalk and people only stop long enough to snap a phone pic.

A bit about me, I started cutting portions on my own when I started the process of geting approved for my surgery. I was at a high of 265 when the whole this started the 1st week of 2010. I count my "start" weight as 260, as that is what the surgeon got me at on my 1st consult in February. During the run up to surgery, including my 10 day liquid fast I got down to 247. Surgery was on the 19th of April and as of yesterday I was 231.2..so I've lost about 16lbs since my operation.

I'm not sure I'll get back to post the whole day, but here are the post lunch stats: I am allotted 28 points [not the previously anticipated 23] per gender/age/ht/wt.

1 believe caramel latte in black coffee [protein shake] = 2

2Tbl Hummus = 2

1 crab cake [baked] = 4

1Tbl cocktail sauce = 0!

1C FF choc milk = 3

so, at 1:30p I'm at 11 points or less than half the days allotment....I should do ok today unless I mainline a Jack-n-the-box Oreo cookie shake before bed :confused:

The hardest part of all this is getting "ALL" of the band rules put together and still having something to eat LOL! by the time its soft, easily digestible - but not a carb, or sugar, or fried..gets me my 80-100g of Protein for the day and still get in my 64oz of Water....gee its exhausting just listing it, let alone trying to cook and eat it!!! KWIM?

Anyway, I may check in later, but if not I hope the weekend was good for ya'll and will check in later this week.

My surgeon's nutritionist mentioned to me that if I wanted to continue the weight watchers that she would modify the points for me. Right now I'd be allowed 27 points. Did anyone else have to modify your points level? TIA

MEl MEl my points are 28 I just don't use exersice points or allowence points but i did that on my own. sounds like your on thr right track.

karlzmom you are doing great! i can't wait till I see 231 seems like I have been at a stand stiil. Yes it does seem like alot of work but it wiil all pay off in the end.

I have done great today.

Breakfast

egg 2

pringles 2

ketchup 1

lunch

ww taco 4

pringles 2

snack

beef Jerky 2

supper

ww pizza 7

pringles 2 23 points

went to the gym at 4:50 this morning with mom

walked on treadmill hour at 12:00

walked on treadmill for 30 minutes before bed

1 bag popcorn 1

Skinny - what an adventure! Isn't it sad how many people won't help someone truly in need? I guess thats why we have video of a guy dieing on the sidewalk and people only stop long enough to snap a phone pic.

A bit about me, I started cutting portions on my own when I started the process of geting approved for my surgery. I was at a high of 265 when the whole this started the 1st week of 2010. I count my "start" weight as 260, as that is what the surgeon got me at on my 1st consult in February. During the run up to surgery, including my 10 day liquid fast I got down to 247. Surgery was on the 19th of April and as of yesterday I was 231.2..so I've lost about 16lbs since my operation.

I'm not sure I'll get back to post the whole day, but here are the post lunch stats: I am allotted 28 points [not the previously anticipated 23] per gender/age/ht/wt.

1 believe caramel latte in black coffee [protein shake] = 2

2Tbl Hummus = 2

1 crab cake [baked] = 4

1Tbl cocktail sauce = 0!

1C FF choc milk = 3

so, at 1:30p I'm at 11 points or less than half the days allotment....I should do ok today unless I mainline a Jack-n-the-box Oreo cookie shake before bed :scared2:

The hardest part of all this is getting "ALL" of the band rules put together and still having something to eat LOL! by the time its soft, easily digestible - but not a carb, or sugar, or fried..gets me my 80-100g of Protein for the day and still get in my 64oz of Water....gee its exhausting just listing it, let alone trying to cook and eat it!!! KWIM?

Anyway, I may check in later, but if not I hope the weekend was good for ya'll and will check in later this week.

oh skinnygirl that is so sweet you should be so proub of yourself you saved not just a life but, a few of them. im so proud of you.

I did not do so good over the weekend. China what is the five day pouch test? I have never heard of it? Tell me about it and I may give it a try. That sucks about the chix but you lost weight though. LOL! I have gained two pounds but Haven't worked out since Friday. After I work out at the gym MOnday it should go back down. I tend to gain Water weight if I don't work out So I'm not going to sweat it. We ahd a great time this weekend. YOu guys would not belive what we did. THIS BUS OF CHURCH PEOPLES WAS ON FIRE WE HELPED THEM OUT OF THE VAN. THEN MY SISTER IN LAW BLOCKED TRAFFIC AND I USED FIRE EXTINGUISHER TO TRY HELP GET THE FIRE OUT. IT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS GOING TO BLOW UP SO WE BACKED OFF AND A TRUCK DRIVER PULLED UP AND TOOK OVER TILL THE FIRE TRUCK FINALLY CAME. ALL THE PEOPLE WAS OK BUT THEY DID LOSE ALL THERE EQUIPMENT. WE WAS ON THE WAY TO MR GATTIS WITH TWO CAR LOADS OF GIRLS AND NO ONE WOULD STOP AND HELP THE POOR PEOPLE. SURE DID MAKE US FEEL GOOD TO HELP OF COUSE WE PARKED OUR CARS AWAY FROM THE VEHICLE ON FIRE TO ENSURE ALL THE GIRLS WERE SAFE.

Ok guys the scales have not moved for awhile and I'm holding stong at 239. This is a bad month every weekend we have some kind of cookout or gradutation party to attend. so I might need some more help from my band. I'm hoping the scales move this week but if not the dr said I could get another fill next week. I can't wait I need restriction.Today I got one of the new flatbread chicken tacos, its round like a pizza when cooked you fold it over like a taco. Instead I cut it in fours like a pizza OMG...it was so good. They make two different kinds. You guys will have to try them. I'm lovin all the new ww meals. Gonna have to stock up agian and see what new ones i can find anyone have a favorite?

Breakfast

egg 2

pringles 2

lunch

ww flatbread chicken meal 6

pringles 2

22 points total:thumbup:

supper

ww flatbread meal 7

pringles 2

1 bag popcorn 1

Gym 1 hour:thumbup:

treadmill at home 1 1/2:thumbup:

Guess what guys the scale moved this moring I was so excited I had to post early. Oh yes and for those who have problems with ticker or need directions type in ticker problems and it help. If Ive already lost a pound maybe by monday I will lose more....crosing my fingers.

Breakfast

egg 2

chips 2

lunch

ww flatbread chicken 6

chips 2

12 points so far

gym 1 hour

treadmill at home 1 1/2 hour

where is all my weight watcher supporters I feel like I'm talking to myself.... LOL!!!!!!

omg im so happy for you. keep up the good work well i have been kinda off track with this test and all. we i took it and passed it so now im getting back on track starting monday. but, i will eat healthy over the wkend. i didnt weight this wk but, will do so tuesday and see what damage i have done. well what ever it is i will work it off. monday is the start of a new me in more than one way. so i will keep everyone updated on how that is going. im going to ww 2morow and buy that 3month journal i think that will really help me and the dinning out book. i saw they had a packet for 25. i think im gonna treat myself and get it. i really would luv to get that ww digital food scale. i mite gotta work on that one. so how is everyone doing this wk. well lets keep up with the posting as it is very important. skinnygirl let me know how you made out.

Guess what guys the scale moved this moring I was so excited I had to post early. Oh yes and for those who have problems with ticker or need directions type in ticker problems and it help. If Ive already lost a pound maybe by monday I will lose more....crosing my fingers.

Breakfast

egg 2

chips 2

lunch

ww flatbread chicken 6

chips 2

12 points so far

gym 1 hour

treadmill at home 1 1/2 hour

where is all my weight watcher supporters I feel like I'm talking to myself.... LOL!!!!!!

Glad your test is over you can stop stressing. Barns and noble book store has a journal called diet minder it cost about 12 dollars it las t maybe six months and has lots of room to right point calories Protein etc. The book has alot of other interesting stuff in it I recomend it iver the weight watcher journal. I have the old scale you just set stuff on and it moves plus the digital ww scale. the digital is worth your momey it even stores past food in the memory. The food companion and dinning out is a life savedr for me. To be successful at ww your need those simple tools. I did great all week but Saturday I had about one plate food one tabelspoon of about six foods and 4 meat balls and nacho cheese dip with chips. about four hours later I had the same thing agian. I did pass on the cake and had a bite of my daughters so after al the bad choices I did make one good one. For supper taco 4 point chips 4 points. I did walk for thirty minutes around the neighborhood at my mother in laws but other than that I did no exercise the whole weekend. I exersice everyday like three or four times but today I thought I would skip it. I may not lose no more but the one pound but hey I can dill with that.

so how did the rest of you guys do? Hope everyone did good this past week.

Last night Me and the kids got to watch chicken eggs hatching it was so cool you could hear churping before the egg craked and see the egg shaking like crazy. In the next 3 days we might have 20 baby chicks. All kids should watch eggs hatch in enquibater it was such a nice experience. I guess anything amazes me LOL!

omg im so happy for you. keep up the good work well i have been kinda off track with this test and all. we i took it and passed it so now im getting back on track starting monday. but, i will eat healthy over the wkend. i didnt weight this wk but, will do so tuesday and see what damage i have done. well what ever it is i will work it off. monday is the start of a new me in more than one way. so i will keep everyone updated on how that is going. im going to ww 2morow and buy that 3month journal i think that will really help me and the dinning out book. i saw they had a packet for 25. i think im gonna treat myself and get it. i really would luv to get that ww digital food scale. i mite gotta work on that one. so how is everyone doing this wk. well lets keep up with the posting as it is very important. skinnygirl let me know how you made out.