Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Good morning ladies!

Like Susie said...back to the program. I didn't stray TOO far from the path but definitely had a little too much chocolate. I am going to dust myself off and keep on keepin' on.

I noticed our Gruene pics is on that link I posted and I thought, oh well, you all won't mind seeing them :thumbdown: What a blast!

Have a fantastic day everyone! (((hugs)))

Wahhh...can't see pics here at work. :smile:

I'm STILL SICK!!....generally feel like crap but I'm here at work!

Gotta run... but I'll talk to ya'll later.

Mornin' Vi's,

I hope everyone had a lovely holiday. Mine was lazy and relaxing, just the way I like them. I think next year is going to be a whole new ball of wax with a baby :0).

Pamela, United States of Tara is awesome. I can't get enough of that series. It is one of my current all time favorites now.

I remember reading somewhere that if you put two peeps in the microwave facing each other with toothpick spears, they will grow until one gets pierced and dies a gruesome death of deflation. I will have to try that one day, lol.

I have something wonderful to report. I made it through my first Easter without eating a single cadberry caramel egg. I love those things. I had two starbursts fruit chews and half a dozen jelly Beans. I can't believe it . . . the only better time in my life was my first Easter banded, lol.

By the way, I found a couple of you of Facebook and added you just in case you were wondering if it was me. I know you don't really know my last name. I also do Myspace but I am a little limited in use. I am a very sporadic poster but do use it to keep in touch with friends from afar. :0)

Judy, I saw the video of the solo . . . it was great!!!

Happy Monday!!!

Good morning.

I hope all had a good Easter.

I have a fill tomorrow, so I will weigh then. But I think I might have gained some weight. My right leg was so swollen yesterday, just Water because no pain. It is better this morning.

Have two appointments this morning and then my investment club tonight.

I am going to do the no sugar thing.

Have a good day and feel better Terry!!

Good Monday Morn, Vi's~~

Yep, I'm back on the wagon w/you all today... poor wagon, I'm surprised it doesn't buckle under all my weight!!

How is it that I'm so super-duper "on" for a couple weeks, then super-duper "off" for a few weeks?? UGH! This why I keep bouncing these rickin' frickin' 10 lbs... waa waa waa. Well, today begins "on" again... maybe this time it will stick!!

"Egg or No Egg" -- I'm sure I've explained this before... it's like "Deal or No Deal" but w/plastic eggs. About 4 years ago when all the kids got too old to enjoy hunting for Easter eggs & getting more candy, we came up w/this game. Each year a different family is the "banker" & finances it... this year it was us.

So you number 12 plastic eggs 1 - 12, and also make up 12 slips of paper with different amounts on them: .01, .05, .10, .25, .50, .75, $1, $3, $5, $10, $15, $20. Randomly place a slip of paper into each egg. Put the eggs in an egg carton. Make up a piece of paper w/the amounts on them (1 for each player), so you can check it off as the game progresses, and so the banker can mark the offers.

Play the game: The "contestant" chooses "their" egg. It's put to the side. Then the contestant chooses 4 eggs, 1 at a time. We reveal the contents of the egg, mark off the paper, & then the banker makes an offer. The contestant has to decide "egg" (take their egg) or "no egg" (the want to keep playing). Then the contestant picks 3 eggs... banker makes an offer... "egg or no egg"... if no egg, then the contestant picks 2 eggs... repeat... then 1 egg... repeat... then if it's no egg, the contestant decides if they want to keep their original egg or trade w/the one left... and viola!

It's hilarious & so much fun... we laugh & use all the funny terms from the game... like, the host will say, "and we'll find out what's in the egg... right after I get another beer!" lol... everyone gets into it so it really is fun for all ages. Who doesn't like the chance to win $20??

Gotta dash... taking dd to "pony cleanup" day @ the barn... & yet she won't clean her room... hmmmmm...

Hola chicas~

Hope everyone had a nice Easter! I ended up grading papers most of the night...went to bed early and was up at 5:30 on my own (no alarm) and went to the gym! Did 30 min of cardio (which killed me since I havent done it in a while). But now...I feel great haha! I also lifted some weights, but honestly, I was sweating so much...ready to go. I feel strong when I do that cardio workout on the bike for 6 miles in 30 min. If I can do it regularly, I will increase (try to) the distance in the same time! But for now...that 30 min/6miles KICKS MY ASS!

Today, I have to meet some colleagues at costco to buy crap for the teachers at school. We are on the Sunshine committee and we need crap. Then, I will come home and grade papers and then at 3 I have a meeting w/ the Human Rights Commission for the City! Then home to finish grading.

I leave tomorrow for La Verne (near LA) and want to have all my Walden crap taken care of before so I can go w/ a clear head. Getting a wee bit excited/nervous...but trying to appear "cool":cool: How is that working for me?

I love you guys...have a great day!

xoxoxo

Two BTW's!

Judy...you video was awesome! That is such a big beautiful voice coming out of such a little woman! Really beautiful!

Michelle...I had a dream about you and you were wayyyy skinny! I was giving you shit about how you were secretly skinny and didnt tell anyone!

Good morning, Violets..

We had a nice afternoon with Grady and his mom and dad and other grandparents. I did very well on the meal, but did indulge in sugar during the day. But I certainly didn't overdo like in years past. I'm heading out on my terratrike this afternoon for a long ride and will do some housecleaning today. Ethan isn't here today or tomorrow so I finally get time to do what I want to do when I want to do it. I love him dearly, but he was here every single day last week plus Saturday and he wore Gramma and Grampa out.

I'm making ham and cheese Soup for supper today and the roast with pepperoncini tomorrow night. I want to see what all the raves are about! lol

Everyone have a great day.. TracyK.. LOVED the pictures of Macy.. she is the spittin' image of her mom.. just like a mini-Tracy. And the pictures of Gruene were great!! I see by looking at them that I have lost weight since them, but know I still have a ways to go yet. Suzie, I'm with you.. by June 24th I want to be at goal and it all starts (again) today!!

Everyone be good to yourselves...

United States of Tara is over till 2010 (bah!!)

Didn't have Easter candy at the cookout, but had a birthday cake for my sister's birthday.. I had 2 or so (ahem) pieces. Cake really is my nemesis!! It was sooo good, and mom told me to take some home, and I immediately said NO!

My port has been drifting & hurting, I can feel it pull sometimes, like I cough in bed and it feels like something ripped so I have to put pressure to make the pain stop.. and then sometimes it burns. It's definitely moved..

Carson is pulling those muscles apart there, which makes me even more anxious for him to get out of there so hopefully he's not doing major damage that is going to require yet another surgery :smile:

We're suppose to get more tornadoes today, fun fun. The ones that hit in TN were about 2 miles down the road from my in-laws. They said the funnel formed over their farm and then touched down on the road where it destroyed all those houses. When I told mom my due date, she was saying April is a tornado month.. I guess I forgot.. it sure has been a tornado month!!

Hey girls, Dr. is at a conference, and I went in checked my labs, called results, and left!!! He will be seeing patients from 3 to 4:40--but they said they would be fine, for me to enjoy my DH being home------so I am!!

Was SO incredibly good to see him pull up!!!!

Will check in later!!!

Good morning..... I have to go drop my truck off this morning and pick up a rental.....all from a month ago when I got into that wreck... the girls insurance finally accepted liability... and they pay for the rental.

Michelle...I had a dream about you and you were wayyyy skinny! I was giving you shit about how you were secretly skinny and didnt tell anyone!

Oh yeah, that's what I am!! ROFLMBFAO!!! You have quite the vivid dreams, Pamela!! "Secretly Skinny" -- ha ha ha ha ha -- it's so secret that even I don't know!!

Hoo Hoo... I am laughing so hard I can't stop!!!...

So far, so good on my food.

My goal for today is to NOT eat any sugar at all. Can I go one lousy day? Surely I can. ......Right?:smile:

Yup.. it CAN be done. Just focus on your goal for the day and keep heading toward it! NO SUGAR..

Goooooooooo Terry!!!