Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

I hope all has a good day and Easter!!!

Houston girls, I heard on tv this morning that you have already had 3 bad storm alerts and a tornado this morning, they said it is headed our way tonight!! I hope all is good with you and you are not affected by the storm!!! I got the mental picture of Macy wanting to go outside and search for eggs and it was pouring and lightning and stuff. The thought broke my heart!!

We are going out for lunch today at Brio's. My aunt and uncle and cousins wife are going with my family. That whole situation breaks my heart too.

Pam what an Easter blessing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terry I will try very hard to hit the straight and narrow with you tomorrow!!!

Thanks to all you for being great violets!!

Happy Easter V's!!!

I think Peeps are absolutely disgusting.. gooey nasty.. ick.. makes me ill thinking about eating them!!

But if I had some of them mini-eggs.. mmmmmmmmmm.

Going to my parents for cookout a little later, it's nice and 70's here.

Hope you all have a great day, and yes Tracy those pics of Macy looked just like a mini-Tracy!!!

Hope you all have a great day, and yes Tracy those pics of Macy looked just like a mini-Tracy!!!

:cool2::lol::thumbup:

Good morning! I talked to Rick a little while ago, and he is well on his way home!!! He called from Muleshoe which is not far from the TX NM border!!! He should be home by 4-5 this afternoon, I AM SO HAPPY!!!

I also got the news that my newest grandchild due in August, will be another boy! Right now she thinks his name is going to be Caden, but that is subject to change....life is changing some right now.

Tracy---I have been wanting to talk to you too! I am really enjoying my job as a whole, but I also liked having my time to do what I wanted WHEN I wanted, not around a second schedule! Like talk to you!!!

I told Tracy about a situation I found myself in, that I was unsure how to handle. And I need new Tracy advice....I won't go into it here, because as I have said before, I have followers, and while I no longer refuse to comment on them....I will not go into that part of my life here!!! LOL

Tracy, I think in the last 2 years, Macy is definitely looking more like you. As she moves out of the toddler look, and is looking older, she looks more like you. Now put in a Daddy line up, Frank would definitley be picked as her Daddy!!! She is a wonderful blend of the 2 of you!

My DD Manda, everyone says looks like me. And in many ways she does. But then I see her with the kids from her Dads second marriage, and she could be full blooded siblings with them, and yet none of them "look" like their Dad. Wierd!

She got the lack of a chin from her Dad (too bad, I didn't realize he also lacked a backbone at the time!)---and her nose is her Dad, she has my eyes, and hair, build etc, but she walks just like her Dad, I always was trying to train her out of the penguin walk---succeeded pretty well!!! LOL

I think she too is a combination of the best of both.

But know EXACTLY what you mean about wanting her to look like you. Manda's ex husbands best friends Mom is someone we run into ALL the time it seems and she ALWAYS says in regards to Kinsey "Oh she is so beautiful, she looks just like her Daddy", leaving the feeling that she is sure glad she doesn't look like her Mom. I always say, wow you are the only one, including Jason's Mom who sees that!

We are going out to dinner today. Lazy!!! Usually we try to do a family thing, but with Rick and his folks gone, it left it kind of up in the air. Then Kinsey leaves at 1:30---to go to her Dads.....so we are going to hide eggs until her Dad gets here, then we are going to go eat. It will just be my folks, my brother, Manda and I. Son is on a mini vacation at the river----is flirting with the notion of working things out with his wife. She is with him. As is Connor. And Abbey of course is not spending any holiday with her family---always his.

House is clean, and I am soooo ready for Rick to get here!!! Going to have something ready for him to eat when he gets here, won't be Easter fare, but it WILL be home cookin'!!!

Better get dressed!!

Hope everyone has a happy and blessed Easter!

I AM stuffed.

My nephew was over and we were all talking about Peeps. He said that if you put one in the microwave that it will blow up. So I told him to get one so we could try it. He looked at me like I was crazy. So we put it in and started it. It kept getting bigger and bigger, never did blow up but just got all puffy. I took it out and it deflated. It smelt like a roasted marshmallow, so I tried it and it tastes just like it. I only tried just a little bit. Threw the rest away.

Man I'm stuffed.

Oh my gosh!! What an Easter treat!! Macy and some pics of Gruene in one place!!!!!!! Macy is toooo cute!! She seems so grown up since the last time I saw her picture. She has gotten much taller hasn't she? Too cute!

Hey Girls~

Tracy...I LOVED THE PIX! Macy is a doll...and just seeing the pix from our last vacay...made me miss you all more! We did have a wee bit of fun in Gruene didn't we!

Had a great day w/ the chillren! We saw Monsters vs. Aliens in 3D!! It was great! Highly recommend it to ya'll!

Now, aunt Pammy is home in her PJ's watching the last few episodes of Rock of Love! AAAAHHH great day and white trash TV.

Have a nice night!

Night everyone, Remember that tomorrow is a new day, a fresh start for all of us.

Good Luck.

HOPPY Easter, all....sounds like everyone had a great day...we did too, went out to our friends house for dinner....did pretty good, had ham turkey and polish sausage...yum...not too bad on the candy, had some, but it's ok, I am not beating myself up on it...well, dd needs to get to bed-puter is in her room!-so better finish up.....have a great night all!

Good Morning Girls.

Well, I decided to go ahead a weigh myself this morning. I prepared myself that no matter what it said, I would claim it and go forth with it. So, I get on the scale and it cetainly wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. But this is where I start at.

With the Holidays over with and Judy back from vacation, it's time to buckle down and get busy again. Swimsuit season is coming up and although I won't be buying a new suit, I would like for the ones I have to be looser(?) on my. I have a huge milestone in my weightloss journey coming up and I am hoping to be there by my birthday. That's my next goal.

Everyone have a great week. Hugs to you all.

It's supposed to rain most of the day today. :thumbdown: