Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Wow, I can't believe it is Friday already. I feel like having a slow, veg around the house lazzyyyy weekend. I think that would be rather lovely.

I found a great way to curb the late night snacking yesterday. I was on the top floor (split level house with three floors) and told my husband I was going downstairs to get some Cereal or fruit or something. Well . . . he said to be careful, he saw a mouse run under the dishwasher. I was so grossed out and disgusted, I never went downstairs at all last night and my appetite completely disappeared instantly. My fear of stepping on it or even just glimpsing it was greater than my need for a snack. Ewwwwww.

I know Laura just went throught this recently which didn't sound like such a big deal . . . but I forgot how much the thought of having a rodent in my home stresses me out. I just get so creeped out with visions of it climbing into bed while I am sleeping. Something must be done and fasstttt.

I am going to pick up some of those friendly traps, and if I get lucky, have my son let it go way out in the woods for a few bucks. I am afraid my dh might have a much less "friendly" way to do away with it.

I caught a mouse once in a standard trap years and years ago which only caught it's arm and it was screaming under the sink during dinner. I just don't have the heart to do it again. As yucked out as I am about having a mouse, I still couldn't kill it unless I was sure it could die painlessly and fast.

Just poppin in to tell ya'll the funny...

We are surrounded in tornadoes right now, so at work we're all lookin out the windows at the hail and listenin to the radio...

And everyone is taking bets on me going into labor LOL.

Because of the barometric change & it's a full moon.

So they all keep going "Oh wow look at that!!" then they look back at me, like I'm gonna just spit out a baby suddenly.

I'm crossing my fingers it'll send me into labor tonight when the tornadoes pass hehehe.

It's not a HUGE deal heather, but it is gross.. it grossed me out it was all in my pantry, I threw out a lot of food, even things he probably didn't touch just cause of the gross factor..

And what weird timing, never had mice before till I got pregnant.. HM.

Hey Girls~

UUHHH...when I had a rat in my house...I moved to a hotel for a week! It was a $1000.00 week...and well worth it. Of course, mine was a rat...not a little mouse. I had a dream about rats last night...HATE THEM. And pardon my french but, "F^%K FRIENDLY"...I want 'em dead and gone!

OK...so I went to library, then to the Stations of the Cross at church...which was packed and beautiful. I went a bit early to say my rosary as well.

Now we are going to a late lunch/dinner thing and to the movies!

Kinda cloudy out...and a great last day together.

xoxoxo

Brought macy to play @ mcdonalds then to the park....and guess what....at mcdonalds I ordered a no sugar, non fat vanilla cappuccino....what a girl! I am SO proud that I had to pop in here and brag on myself! :thumbup:

Way to go Tracy.

I had a couple of bites of catfish and a salad for lunch. Both were really good. Tonight I will be going out with the girls from my exercise class right after class for dinner. I'm hoping it will be mexican.

Took another nap today and it felt good. It rained all morning and it was cold. Sun is shining now and it's 54 degrees.

Terry, just a reminder that it's BASEBALL season. Go Royals.

Oh Suzie...don't I know it!!! Don't get me wrong, I love baseball but ..... oh nevermind. Oh, and "The Masters" is this weekend. UGH!!!!!

Looking for a good movie to rent this weekend? Here's a list of the top 250 movies! IMDb Top 250

C'mon Baby Carson!! Come out and see us!!!

Terry- A sports widow. :thumbup:
That's OK, I'm absolutely good for nothing today anyway!

Detroit Tigers won 15-2!!! Go Tigers!!!

We're back from a seafood buffet.. I had 3 boil and peel shrimp, 1/3 crabcake, 1/4 cup lobster cabonera and 1 frog leg. I showed them my card and they only charged me for a kid's buffet.

We went to a Veiling of the Cross service at the Presbyterian church tonight. I love that service. It is so moving. We each get a rock and a nail and during the service we come up and place our rock (our burdens) at the foot of a small wooden cross, then later we come up and hammer a nail into that cross and after that we come up and throw some dice and rip cloth to symbolize casting lots for Jesus's clothes. The whole service is very subdued and no minister is up front... he stays in the back and you only hear his voice. There were only 20 at the service. NOW I feel like the Easter season has started.

Everyone have a good evening. I'm going to watch the Pistons whomp the Nets and then head to bed. Ethan comes tomorrow morning at 8:30 for a couple of hours. Gramma and Grampa are getting worn out!!