Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Hey girls-

Another day closer to my honey coming home!!! He is having dinner at his Aunt & Uncles, and then he and his cousin are going hog hunting. They have the feral hogs tearing up fields, so they are gonna try to lower the hog population a bit. Rick is not a killer....so I hope Mike is better prepared than he is!! Mike lives there, and does so frequently, so I imagine Rick is along for the adventure!!

He said he got into it BIG TIME with his folks over their attitude towards our son. I am officially glad I am not with them. He held his tongue much longer than I would have. He said his piece and no one has mentioned it since.

I guess my son is spending the nights at his house, while the inlaws are gone---------according to what the DIL tells my MIL. She wants him back, and is bending over backwards for it....now. He is not admitting it to Manda, she was shocked to hear it, she thought he was finished. I am happy staying out of it. I would like to see his marriage work. But I am realistic enough to know even if she is trying now, it will not last, and the manipulations, and immaturity is not changing. So....while I want him to be responsible, I also hate to see him live an unhappy life. I am sure Judy knows exactly what I am talking about.

Rick just called, no hogs.....we lose the connection EVERY time we try to talk! I hate that worse than I know how to tell you. I can deal with him being gone---however not being able to reach him, makes me FURIOUS!!! There is no excuse for it----they can communicate with people on Mars for crying out loud----but get a cell call through to central TX is impossible....ggrrrrrrrrr.

Well, I am off to soak in some bubbles I think.....everyone have a great night!!!

Hi Kids -

Anyone else notice that we haven't heard from Laura in 32 hours?? Hmmmm??

I have the most horrible head cold...my 2nd this year and I haven't had a cold at all in years prior to this!!! It took me 2 days to do my boss' expense report...LOL. I got snot for brains!

TracyinKS - so sorry about the continuing problems with Robbie. Whatever the issue I'm have confidence that you're doing all you possibly can to resolve it. Are the problems mostly at school or are they just as bad at home? :) I know you've had him evaluated, but have you taken him to a psychiatrist? (I know: STIGMA!!) But we were going round and round in circles with my son/behaviorists/counselors until we went to a psychiatrist.. a week later he was like a new person. I'm just sayin'!! <shrug> Yikes about your band!!!? Glad you got some taken out. It should make a good difference!

TracyK - you're quiet!

Haydee - I think that I've finally figured out something about what makes me PB vs. not PB: I have a very, very hard time with meat that has been re-heated!...especially chicken...it's out of the question. So maybe pay attention to that and see if it's an issue with you. If I have no choice, I'll take the chicken and literally MINCE it and mix it back with whatever sauce or Soup it's in just to get the Protein. That helps, too.

Michelle - I'm so glad you are gonna get to just chill for the weekend!! Yes, why DON'T you go to your MIL's more often?

Judy - Loved your pictures!!! Someday I hope to go too.

Pamela - drunk yet?

I think it's going to be a fairly quiet weekend. I am going to focus on getting rest and clearing this crap out of my head because I'm getting on a plane for Jacksonville in a week! I do NOT want my ears to explode on the plane for 2.5 hours. OMG, that is sooooo miserable!!!

TTYL!

Oh, I see Laura !! Hi!!!! No baby yet?? <DUCK>

Well I hope everyone had a great Thursday!!

I have two more days of work left this week. I need a severe attitude adjustment!! Slow days make me nuts and crabby!!

Has anyone ever been on stimulants or known anyone on them? This one in particular my Dr. was talking about is called Provigil. I have a sleep study next Wednesday night and would like to have any feedback from someone who knows, or thinks they know. The medicine is expensive, so I can do it this year because I have met my deductible, but next year will be another story. So I am wondering if this is something I really want to do.

Terry, thanks for the info on the bank rates. It really helped a lot!!

Up and drinking my hot cocoa and watching the news. It's cold and rainy here. Will be raining for about the next 4-5 hours.

Jane, I've never heard of the medicine. I know several people that have to use the cpap, but no one has ever said anything about taking meds with it. Good luck.

I'm trying real hard right now to get my head back in the game. This darn Easter candy is calling my name and to top all of it off I have a Doctor's appointment this week. I bought my ham already and will be making all the side dishes for it. I'm already conditioning myself to have restraint. It's gonna be tough.

Everyone have a great day.

Carson's coming soon. Maybe the Easter Bunny will bring him with all the eggs and candies.< /span>

Hi everyone :sad: present and accounted for!

Tomorrow is my bandiversary and I have been thinking alot about that. I am glad that I have the band...even though I have gained a tremendous amount of weight back, I know I would be WAY out of control if I did not have it. There is a comfort in knowing that the band is there when my head is ready. Anyway, I have been a good little bandster for the past few days and I will probably brave the scales on Sunday. :) My body is changing too...and I am trying to convince myself that it is not due to gaining weight or my age...lol, I am dillusional.

After I do this post I am going to do something I have been meaning to do for the past week or 2. I am gonna get some post it notes and put positive things on them and stick them all over my house. I have done it before and it WORKS. You know "you can do it" "Its worth it" "success taste better". You get the idea. I need to make one that says "GET UP" and put it by my chair in the living room...lol.

I have little by little been getting myself back into the game by reminding myself about things like... sonic only makes tea:wink2: (yes, I lie to myself on occasion, lol) and bread is a no-no. I refuse to be one of the ones that are referred to as 'the one that even weight loss surgery could not fix'.

I'll bet now you all wish I would have KEPT quiet, huh? lol This is just a tiny part of what I have running through my pea brain all day.

ANYWAY....have a fantastic day everyone. (((hugs))) Thanks for listening...again. :)

GOOD MORNING, VIOLETS!!!!:):biggrin::)

Today is my 2 year Bandiversary and though I am not at goal, I take pride in the fact that this is the most amount of weight I have ever lost and kept off for the longest time. Just like you, Tracy!!! Without the band I know I'd be wallowing back at my original weight if not more, feeling very sorry for myself and very depressed. I feel great this morning. I'm going to redo my ticker and even though it's up, I'm not upset because this is day one once again and this time day one is starting from a much better number than the original day one.

Off to Good Friday services. Everyone have a good day and be good to yourself.

Morning gals

glad it seems all is well for everyone for the most part

I needed this fill, bouncing between 198-201 but better. I've realized in the last 48 hrs what i need to do to get some more weight off... besides walk.

In the beginning, i made sure i was getting 64g protein... and so what i'm on Soup, the last 48hrs i've been getting soup out, which is not good... but i am only getting 30-35g Protein a day the last 2, and stopped loosing.

So tomorrow i am going shopping tomorrow and make a menu for the week, tuna, salsa, high protein buritos... the things i ate back in the beginning. I was nuts looking for my food journal last night and couldn't find it, so i'm going to get it together, might pick for Easter, i'm making Eggplant Rolatini (eggplant and cheese stuffing), i'm back and hope it works!

Morning Girls~

Happy Spring Break! Our trainer called yesterday and said his 6am cancelled...so we grabbed it! Thank goodness. I was dreading 5am...but 6 is totally doable. Our alarm was set for 5:30, and we even woke up before that on our own! Anywho...he kicked our ass. Haydee, he increased our reps to 12...and we did simultaneous bicep curls w/ 10 pounds. That was hard. So, the new info is build up your reps to 12!

I am going to the local library this am! Gonna submerge myself in my dissertation and start studying. Then, I should be home about 1pm...going on a date w/ my sweatheart. She leave tomorrow for a week:frown:.

Have a great day!

oxxoxoxo

I love you all...and I miss my dad!

Then, I should be home about 1pm...going on a date w/ my sweatheart. She leave tomorrow for a week:frown:.

QUOTE]

I assume she's your "sweatheart" cause of all the work in the gym, right??? :thumbup::tt2::tt2:

LMAO Judy...BACK AWAY FROM THE RED PEN!!

Actually, I am still SWEATY...and yes she is my SWEAT HEART AND SWEETHEART. Thanks for calling me on it. :tt2::tt2::thumbup:

Good morning all. I think you have done great Tracyk and Judy. You know it is funny two years ago I thought this would be easy! The people on commercials and people you hear about make it seem easy!!

I am off to the showers and then to work!!

The school teachers are at it this morning!! LOL

Happy Bandiversary Judy!!

Good to see you working the band again Jenn!

LOL Pamela .... "back away from the red pen!" too funny!

Well, it's 1:40 and I'm still in my jammies. Just woke up from a 2 hr nap and still feel like crap. Oh well. House is quiet.

I'm eating some of my pepperocini roast beef and mashed potatoes. Has anybody tried that besides Laura? OMG, it's sooooo good!! I used a brisket that was on sale ($0.99/lb!) and a jar of mild peppers in the crock pot on low for 7 hours. YUM!

I need to take a dish or two for our family thing on Sunday and can't decide what to bring. Maybe a slaw or salad of some kind. Any ideas out there? Maybe a corn casserole? These people don't eat green things....I learned that on Day #1! LOL