Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Morning Girls.

I rubbed some Ben Gay on my knee last night and this morning it is actually bending. I think it's from all the getting up and down on the floor doing crunches.

Michelle, I was just going to tell you that I mailed the package last friday. So glad you got it. By the way, if I haven't told you already. That's the High School that David Cook graduated from.

Terri, good luck with the letter and I hope you get to feeling better.

Judy, can't wait to see the pics.

Have a great day and don't forget that it's CTCD.

No time, just stopping in to say I'll see you tonight!!! Yeah, still seems strange to me too Jenn!!!

Suzanne---sounds wierd, but if you have a feed store anywhere close, go buy a small jar of DMSO---it is horse liniment--and rub a tiny bit on your knee. Not lots, but it is amazing how well it works!!! An old ranch hand convinced my Dad years ago to try it, and we swear by it!!!

See ya tonight!

XOXOXO

Hi violets....I am pms'ing...feel horrible mentally & physically...so,not too much to say.

Hope you all have a great day!

Good morning!

Took my Winston in to the vet yesterday and he's fine. Just wanted to make sure.

Yesterday for lunch i had black bean Soup and for dinner I had a slice of brisket. Took me awhile to eat it so that's good!

Busy day over here too! I'll be back later to chat...

Hello everyone, Just checking in . . . nothing exciting to report, just a ho hum kind of day which is all too busy. I think it is all the snow and flurries outside my office window (not to mention having to dig the ice scraper out of my car again so I could clean it enough to go to work) that makes me feel so blahhh. Where did Spring go???

That's what I want to know!! It was 70's/80's this weekend, it was gorgeous out, Russ mowed the lawn and I daydreamed about fixing up my flower bed.. then yesterday it's 30's!! With chance of snow last night & tonight.

I had to go back and pack a fuzzy blanket in with Carson's hospital bag lol.

About to go sit-in on a conference call with a customer that we had to fire.. they were unreasonable and I handled it best I could to fire them, but that wasn't a good answer for them. Through other customers, I know they were bidding out the same project..and of course.. they couldn't get a better deal, so they've come back to us.. but we still don't want em! So I'm there while president reitterates that they're fired, since my word wasn't good enough.

We're going to a hibachi style Japanese restaurant tonight for my sister's birthday.. YUM. Another place I never get to eat due to Russell's allergies. Going to get a crunchy shrimp roll.. can't wait, especially since I'm starvin' right now. I brought a flavored Cream of Wheat for b'fast.. yuck. I've tried 2 flavored ones now, they are nasty.. need to stick to what I like, unflavored w/sugar.

Any of you see House last night?? I was shocked, but I found an article about it. Kutner is going into politics!

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/04/house-exclusive.html

Tudors started back up too... aaaand Rescue Me starts tonight!! I like when good shows come back on..

Good morning, I have got errands galore, mainly because I was too lazy to do them yesterday!!! Plus I have a Dr.s appointment today, it is just the sleep people. I am supposed to take in this little card from my cpap and can't get the door open to take it out. Maybe I will just take the whole thing to them. Not having any problems just that once a year obligation!!

I don't remember if I have a busy day at work or not. I hope all is well with everyone!!

Jane

Tudors started back up too... aaaand Rescue Me starts tonight!! I like when good shows come back on..

Ha! Enjoy them while you can!! I remember when my kids were small, I had ONE night a week where I got to watch ONE show (now I can't even remember what it was). It was MY HOUR and nobody could interrupt me. LOL What luxury! :thumbdown:

:mad2::thumbdown::sneaky::Yawn::Yawn::Yawn::cryin::smash::confused::wink2::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

That's all folks!!!

:mad2::thumbdown::sneaky::Yawn::Yawn::Yawn::cryin::smash::confused::wink2::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

That's all folks!!!

Yes. It is evident you are in need of Spring Break. Badly.

Pam, I'd have you come here for spring break but it's only 47 degrees. But the sun is shining.

Off to work, Hi Ho.

Let me see, I had some errands to run, got my taxes most importantly, then I went to the Dr. she said maybe giving me a stimulant???? I am thinking weight issues also!! but, it is weird so don't know...

Then I went to work not knowing how busy I was, got in and saw ONE PERSON on my books. A little after 5:00 I thought that is not like Kay to be late, so I looked and made a mistake, obviously she had called or something to cancel this appointment because I made one for her next week. SO, I HAD NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I stayed at work for about 3 hours. No one called for me. I am in a major pity party today!!! Anyone want to join me? I have cookies!!

Home from work, it was really slow tonight.

Terry, so what was in the letter?????