Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Hola Chicas~

Que Paso? Es muy boring ahora...lol. Mi estudiantes tiene un examin grande orita...maestra es sleepy! LOL...esta es mi spanglish!

Good afternoon, Violets..

Yikes, PamELa.. I don't speak Spanish and I think I understood what you were saying!!

Volunteer shift at the hospital was longggggggg today after being gone a week. I had tons of packets to make and there was a nurse's orientation so I had to weave my way in and out of people as I tried to do my job.

Got home and Ethan was waiting for me. He'll be here till 5 tonight. I have choir at 6 and then out to eat with our friends Bill and Kathy. She went to the doc on Monday after her vacation. I'm anxious to see how she's doing with her most recent fill.

I got my ring back from the jewelers today. It was sized down to a 5 and 3/4, but is still flipping around on my finger. I can't get it any smaller or it won't fit over my knuckle, but it's going to drive me nuts spinning like it does. And I haven't had my Water pill yet, so when I have that, it will make it even worse. I'm thinking I should have just stuck with just the pendant, but the ring is really so beautiful.

I finally got all my Hawaii pictures the way I wanted them at 1 this morning. I had put captions on them, but they didn't show up during the slideshow so I ended up copying, pasting and cutting on all the pics. Now I'm finally done and don't have to think about pictures for a long time.

I'm still suffering from jet lag and Ethanitis. Just haven't had a day to really rest up from the trip. Kris and Grady came over yesterday so I got my Grady fix. I got to feed him a bottle of breastmilk and change his diaper. Kris went grocery shopping and I took care of Grady for her. Grandpa took him for a little bit, but Grady cried and cried. I took him (Grady, not Bob) and he calmed right down. Makes me feel good, but the Bobster was a little disappointed. Oh well, Grady will get used to the big guy soon.

We're going over there for Easter. I'm bringing the ham. We'll also have cheesy potatoes and corn casserole.

I'm off to the bank to cash a paycheck and get some crisp $10 bills to put in Easter cards.

TracyinKS.. I agree with everyone's diagnosis. I try not to eat anything 3 hours before I go to bed. Otherwise I have problems with "back up". Certainly not like it was before band, but still a nuisance and uncomfortable.

Sure wish I could swing going to the big party for Dr. Whatsherface. Think I could ask the bobster to postpone his birthday this year?? Yikes, not after all the good stuff he bought for me on the cruise.

Catch ya'all later..

Just got a text from Suzie. Her internet is down and she wanted to say hi and that she'd be back whenever she can.

cute cute cute

Okay chicas. Ya me voy. Que pasen buenas noches. Voy a sudar...

(spanish lesson of the day....)

Too funny Michelle, I love the my butt hurts one. Have seen that before and still crack up every time I hear it!! Busier day than yesterday, that was pretty much a no brainer.

Laura I bet the next few weeks just go so slow for you!! I am really thinking about you!!

Jane

Michelle~ OMG...that last one made me LOL! Thanks for that!

Went to dinner and relaxed a bit! Now home and chillin'! It is nearly time for me to start reading a book. It has been 8 YEARS since I could really read a pleasure book (I've managed to get a few in...but for the most part...no reading except homework stuff.). Gonna go get a new one out of the office...bbl

Well I understood most of Pamela's.....except I wasn't sure if is was a big test or what her students were doing!!! I know she is sleepy!!! All I knew in Haydee's was buenas noches!!!! When I say my Spanish is limited, I mean seriously limited!!!

I know naughty words, and food words!!! LOL

Another chaotic day, the receptionist did not come back today----but in its own way it was good, I was forced, and allowed to learn things, at my pace--where as when she is there, she is young and prefers just to do it and get it done as opposed to showing me or explaining. Now I feel pretty comfortable up front, and learned a lot. The Dr. told me today hiring me was the best ting (that is how he talks!) inna world he did!!! Made me feel great!

They told me they would bump my pay at the end of 90 days, but I think they will do it sooner the way they were talking amongst themselves while I was calling lab results. I can hear his office well, which is normally a riot, he is in there jabbering a mile a minute in his native tongue----he is from Nigeria....so whatever, and he laughs all the time! And I walk by today, his office is only visible from the rear of the lab, so I walk by and he is laughing and has his shoes off and his bare feet propped up in the chair!!! He apologized saying he hoped it did not offend me! LOL

Rick said he spent the day on the back hoe, pulling prickly pear cactus out of the fields, they are everywhere! Can't say as I missed that!! Usually he wants me to operate the hoe, and he breaks roots on the ground with a shovel, and I am scared to death I am going to do something wrong and hit him or something! I am not a heavy equipment operator------but I can and do do it!!!

TracyKS---sorry you are having troubles. Sounds like you have been given lots of good advice. One thing for sure, does not sound as tho you have lost restriction does it??? You might try a little test and see if cold helps or hot helps the most. Once when I had plugged my stoma---with this is really gross, but with mucus when I was sick, hot made a HUGE difference. But when I had a bout with the stomach flu like virus and swelled everything up I sipped Sonic Slushes for 2 days and it made all the difference in the world!

Do they make any kind of liquid type of Prilosec? I mean I know they have Mylanta, and such, maybe that would be easier? Hope you feel better soon, I know how scary it is, and how horrid it feels....especially the unknown!!!

Laura, I was overdue with Manda as well, and she was 8lbs 11 oz. , they can monitor the babies size so much better these days, and they stay on top of it so much more than when your Mom and I had kids. When she was born, she had long hair, and long fingernails, her nails grew down over her fingerprints!!! (They grew perfectly normal after that!!!)

They also will not let you labor for that long on induction without going for a c section. Times have changed with childbirth for the better in SOOOOO many ways.

I went to the hospital at 7 AM in labor with Manda, contractions 5 minutes apart, and was only 1-2 cm dilated !! Contracted all day and was checked at about 3:45 PM and was at 5 cm. So I thought I was half way there....so counted and figured OMG another 8-9 hours to go!!! The nurse had not been gone long when I really began to hurt--prior to that it was like more pressure than pain---so I sent him out to get the nurse, and she was not happy!!! She tells me, we are probably going to have to roll you on your left side, but childbirth hurts, get ready for it! I was in pain, and wanted to take her head off! I kept telling her I needed to push, she ignored me, finally she decided to check when I couldn't roll to my side, and Manda had crowned--she was born at 4:18!!! So allllllllll day to get to 5 then within a half an hour I went to 10 and delivered!

Everything your Mom and I went through would not be allowed to happen with todays technology. Makes me jealous, but so totally glad it is safer for you girls and the babies nowadays!

Enjoy your last few days as a childless couple. Take some pictures of your belly!!! Maybe have someone take some of the 2 of you----so you have a before for the baby book with both you and Russell in them.

I will have my cell in my desk at work--waiting to hear I am an Auntie again!!!

Better find something to snack on or I will be like TracyKS, and eating too late!!!

See ya in the morning, I go in late so will check in before leaving!

XOXOX

cute cute cute

Okay chicas. Ya me voy. Que pasen buenas noches. Voy a sudar...

(spanish lesson of the day....)

Ok, let's see if my high school spanish can decipher this....

"Ok, girls. I'm leaving. Ya'll have a good night and I'll see you later."

How'd I do?

nasty%2520easter%2520bunny.jpg

How the Easter Bunny gets his eggs!

Ewwwww! I never knew bunnies were deviant!! Sick bunny!! Bad Bunny!!!

Ok, just looked up "sudar".... it has NOTHING to do with "seeing you later"... LOL

Hope you had a good workout! Good girl!!

I'm back on. I finally called the phone company and they said the internet was out all over our area and that they would have it back on soon. Took long enough.

I'm home from my boot camp. Another night of crunches. Man I swear we have done over 6000 of them in the last five weeks. Crimany. But I love.

Getting caught up on AI. Last night it cut off before they showed Adam singing. So I anxious to see what they show tonight. Somebody at work today said there was pictures on the internet of Adam and 2 other guys kissing :blink:.

Hope TracyKS did better with her band today.

Ok...I settled on Lipstick Jungle by Candace Bushnell, but I can tell already that it is not holding or keeping my attention as it should. I am going to Palm Desert tomorrow and I will try to pop into Barnes and Nobel or Borders for something better.

Susie, yes, I've seen the pix of Adam kissing men. Who cares...he is great! I missed last night's first song, and so, at 9pm, I switched to DWTS...and guess I missed Adam. I also LOVE that little 16 year old girl...wow, that is God's talent for sure!

How do I pull up last nights show??? Laura...do you know???