Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Terry, You can do. Unlike Suzie....Too late, she already had hers for the day.

Terry-when u feel like eating sugar, get on here and watch Judys cheerleader jump up & down :smile: That'll stop you.

:blush:

Give me a....

T

E

R

R

Y

Go Terry, Go Terry, Go Terry.

:smile:

I'm not eating much of anything today. I hurt. I cannot pinpoint where. It is just my torso---on the inside, and including my back. If I breathe in really deep---it hurts in my stomach area...to push on it it just feels sore. Like everything inside is swollen, and it hurts when it is squished, whether by pushing or by pressure of a big breath. My back hurts seriously----skeleton and muscles both feel affected, and the pain hurts through to my back. food is going down, slow as usual, I can drink without issue, and it does not affect the pain to either eat or drink. I have been to the bathroom.....so I have no clue, but it hurts like heck, and I am exhuasted, I could go to sleep right now.

But I can't we have Connor. My DIL found out I was not working, and saw herself saving $20 bucks.....and I love having him. I sound like a horrid Granny, I just don't feel up to doing anything with him. So he is outside helping Papa. He keeps asking me to go ride a horse please. I took him riding a couple of weeks ago and he loved it!

I was going to tell you Judy----Manda went to a party at a work associates house, his name is Grady! He has miniature horses and donkeys---and told Kinsey when the weather warms up she can come and ride the horses. So every day she asks if "Gravy" called and can she go ride the little horses!!! Always makes me think of your little "Gravy".

So Suzanne is the goal you are going to reach the 25 pounds on your ticker? Will that make a special goal happen? You referred to a special goal I thought......maybe I am just confused!!! A state I live in frequently!

My DH broke my van door. It has the auto sliders, and one door did not want to stay closed, it would close, and pop just enough to make the alarm go off non stop. He opened and closed it a few dozen times, using all the available closing options---the key fob, the overhead button, the button on the side panel, pulling the door......and it kept popping. Eventually he lost his temper, and slammed it....pretty hard I am guessing, and it broke the latch. So he is having to order one, and the guy said they are really hard to get positioned just in the right place to work correctly----so being me, I said, that was probably all that was wrong the first time----he give me the evil eye!!! LOL!!! I have had trouble with the door before as well, but I think his Mom used it to leverage in and out of the back of the van, and misaligned something.....but now he gets to have the fun of fixing it.

We went to take her some things she forgot in the van, and she give me the card from her camera, wanting me to burn the pics to disc. But she says don't keep the ones of Brett, delete them. I tell her I don't know Brett. She insists I do! It is my SIL's nephew on her DH's side I understand, but I have never met the kid. She bowed up and clamped her teeth shut and talked to me through the clenched teeth telling me I have pictures of you opening a birthday gift at that party---you WERE there! About that time Rick walked in, and he says he has never met Brett either. His Mom was about to have a coronary. She snatched the camera and hunted till she found a picture of him, and I repeated I had never seen the guy before. She hunts and hunts and cannot find hide nor hair of Rick or I at that party. Rick tells her, remember my sister doesn't include me lots of the time. OMG she was soooooo mad!!! Then my DIL tells her, they weren't there, they come to the birthday party in Aug. but not in Sept. cuz Kat had surgery in Sept. (oh yeah!!!) and her she believed....Rick and I just pissed her off disagreeing with her, but DIL said it and it was gospel!!! Grrrrrrrr soooooooooo glad I was not cooped up with her negativity in TX!!!

Well I am going to go check on the steak I have marinating. I am not eating, but Rick can!

No Sugar.....easy peasy today!!!

XXOXOXO

Kat, the 25 pounds will get me closer to my goal. I'm doing it in the smaller increment so it seems more reachable. Believe me, when I reach this new goal all of you will know it. It's huge for me.

Sorry about you not feeling good. Did you pull something or twist wrong? Hopefully it will clear up soon.

my investment club meeting was cancelled tonight! I am glad, I am feeling sooo lazy!!!! Ran a bunch of errands today. Now since I am not going to my meeting I can watch dwts and 24!

Janie, enjoy your free evening. I already have my jammies on and getting ready to hunker down.

Just finished dinner. 1/4 of a pork chop, scalloped taters, green bean casserole and black olives. Yummy. Now if will just stay down.

Have a great evening.

I see alot of people here but no one chatting.

Have a great night and I'll be back on in the morning.

Yup.. it CAN be done. Just focus on your goal for the day and keep heading toward it! NO SUGAR..

Goooooooooo Terry!!!

Of course you can!! Yay Terry!
Terry, You can do. Unlike Suzie....Too late, she already had hers for the day.
Terry-when u feel like eating sugar, get on here and watch Judys cheerleader jump up & down :( That'll stop you.
Yes, YOU can, Terry!

I, it has been proven today, however, can not. :sad:

:iagree:

Give me a....

T

E

R

R

Y

Go Terry, Go Terry, Go Terry.

:o

:tt2: Uh, well, NO apparently I cannot go for one lousy day without sugar. :frown2:

I will say that generally i did much better overall, but still had to have some damn chocolate. It's the devil, I say. I had a handful of chocolate chips (ghiradelli...my weakness) and one oreo cookie. I will try again tomorrow. As Pam would say, "I suck."

Haydee didn't check in today. Is she gone somewhere AGAIN? I had written her an email about air tickets and she didn't answer that either. Hmmm.

Kat - Someday when I come up to visit you, will you promise to get all your relatives together so I can meet these people!? Your MIL sounds like a trip. So do you have to ride around with the door of your van open?? :cool2:

Pamela - How's it hanging over there all by your lonesome?

Laura - :mellow: No baby yet??:bolt:

On "Little People, Big World", Amy, the Mom and Jacob, youngset kid are in HUNTSVILLE, Al....kid is going to SpaceCamp...its on TLC now....

Terry, tomorrow is a new day!!! I hope tomorrow is better, plus you said you felt bad physically, so don't add emotional bs to it also!!! Sometimes when you don't feel good you need a cookie!!!

Have a good night and good tomorrow!!

Hey Girls,

Terry...it is ok being alone, actually I like it a bit. That doesn't sound right, but I don't mind being alone...I am alone, just not lonely.

I did breakdown tonight and have a good cry. I have been holding it back for a few days, and I thought I would "hold it in" until after Wed...kinda use it if you will. But honestly, I can not believe I am finishing my doctorate and MY FREAKING PARENTS ARE DEAD AND GONE! They should be here. I can only imagine their faces, and their words for me. I feel sad for myself that I am w/o them...I know I was blessed to have them as long as I did. Just bummed a bit and could really use my mom telling my how awesome I am (hence my over inflated sense of self) and my dad telling me how proud he is of me. Great, now I am crying again. At least I have two days to get rid of the eye puffiness.

I have a GREAT outfit planned. I need to pack in the morning and drag all my hair crap w/ me. I dont know if I told you but I am leaving tomorrow for a hotel room in La Verne. I don't want to deal w/ traffic or bs on Wed. You all remember when I caught on fire for my first meeting (or was that before the violets???). Anywho...going in Tuesday to spend time in library, relax, and then try to relax some more.

I'll post in the morning and then wont again until after. I will text someone on Wed. Who will be near their puter to post for the violets???

OK...gotta go blow my nose and see what naughty sugar item I can shove in the pie hole! HAHA...DO YOU SEE A PATTERN?

Fire??? No I don't remember fire.....do tell!

Terry, my MIL is a bit (ok more than a bit) like Granny Clampett off of Beverly Hillbillies!!! Minus the gun and the naughty language, she feels she is above both!!!

No the van door will close with the auto close turned off, it is simply manual----something he did not know he could do--and got physical with it instead!!!

I am off to bed---my body still hurts----just my torso not my chest, or my limbs----so wierd.

Will check in tomorrow!!

XOXOX

Hugs Pam, I can't imagine how you must be feeling. Here one of the happiest days of your life and you feel like something is just not right and missing. But, I think they are proudly watching as you go through this!!