Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Good morn,

We're off to see the wizard... oh wait, wrong song... we're off to see the in-laws! lol!! But we are... heading out to NJ... will check in as able... but we'll be back tomorrow eve, so no worries... enjoy your days!!

Mornin Peeps,

Up and getting ready to take Sis to her mammogram appointment.

Yesterday was an awful eating day for me. I'm going to try real hard to get back on track today. I hate those 2 days good one day bad, 3 days good one day bad, one day good one day bad. I hate it.

Michelle have a safe trip and try to enjoy yourself.

Pam, I really don't care about the pics. It just seems like anytime someone starts to do good for themselves and try to make a name for themselves, that someone has to go digging. I don't care what goes on in his private life (like I'm sure he doesn't care what goes on in mine). I just care that he does his best at his music and that people judge him for that. He has such a unique quality to his singing.

Hoping TracyKS is having better luck with her Band today.

Eeeek, It's Thursday. Yup. CTCD.

Mornin Peeps,

Great...Suzie has me thinking about Peeps now! LOL...I agree about Adam, he is awesome!

Oh well, not much to report. Wait, oh yeah...IT IS SPRING BREAK!!! As long as I can survive today...all is good! Then tomorrow, reality sets in. Not only do we meet w/ the trainer at 5am (yes you heard that right...not a typo), but then I am off to the library to start "hitting it". I am sure you are all tired of hearing (reading) me yapyapyap about it. Sorry. Pretty soon it will be a distant memory.

HAVE A FANTABULOUS DAY VIOLETAS.

xoxoxo

Good morning chicas. Yep terry, sudar is to sweat. I did the elliptical last night for 30 min and it kicked my booty. Jiggly legs...

Hey Pam - can you share some of the tips your fancy shmancy trainer gives you? When I see people with trainers at our gym I always pay attention to what they are showing them to do and I try to do the same thing, LOL...

How you feeling Laura?

Have a good trip Michelle!

Suzie - sucks about the eating. I was doing that too. One day good then three days bad. Ugh, so frustrating. One day at a time. No, actually one hour at a time. Remember that just because you messed up and ate something you shouldn't have doesn't mean that the rest of the day is ruined...

Kat - I'm so glad that you're getting used to your job quick. Sometimes it takes forever to feel comfortable but it seems like you've adjusted just fine. When does Rick come back??

Judy - it's always like that when you come back from vacation, right? I'm always inundated with work and social commitments. How big has Grady gotten? Right now they change so much from week to week. We need pics!

Good Morning, Violets..

I got to sleep in until 9 this morning since Ethan didn't come until then and Bob was up to greet him. I still feel blah today, but I'm guessing it's because of the residuals of jet lag and feeling bloated from too many sweets on the cruise. I did fine with regular eating, but the Desserts did me in. I'm back on track, but my jeans I wore all vacation are now not fitting so loose. I have not been on the scale and don't intend to until Friday. That will be my 2 year bandiversary.

I'm going terra trikking today, FINALLY. We have sunshine and no snow on the roads and right now it's 38 degrees. Hopefully it will warm up to the upper 40's and I'll be on my way. Bob is going to take the yorkies and Ethan for a walk and I'll zip on by on my terratrike.

Maundy Thursday services tonight and a Tre Ore service tomorrow.

Off to shower and get dressed for the day. Have a great one, everyone!

Haydee,

You're inspiring me with your positive attitude and exercise motivation. THANKS!!

I'll take some pictures of Grady Sunday when we go there for Easter dinner. He's approaching 13# and is already a month old!! Hard to believe the time flies so quickly. Hard to believe Laura is due anytime now. I'm so excited to meet Carson and get my "fix"!

Haydee, my trainer makes us do 3 reps of 10. He started us doing 3 reps of 12, but my muscles reach exhaustion at 8, so 9 and 10 are really pushing it for me. He focuses on weight...makes sure it is a "doable" weight for us. Then we try to push it. An example is when I started doing the pull down, I was at 30 lbs...now (well last week) it is 75. That was a struggle...but a good struggle. Now, w/ biceps...I am at 10 pounds and am not going bigger. He feels cardio is key...and should be done min. 2-3 x a week. He also agrees that weight training is an important part of weight loss and health. I like him, but we are not sure if we will retain him again. We paid 600 for 15 sessions for 2 of us. I think he has (and still is) giving us great skills and tips. Now it is up to us to work out for a time w/ our new knowledge. For me, i suck at eating. But when I workout, I feel great and everyone (even the trainer) says they see great changes in my body. Anyway...that is what I know...for now!

Good morning!!!

Have a safe trip Michelle!! New Jersey sounds like it would be far from where you live, is it??

ONE MORE DAY PAMELA!!! If I knew spanish that is what I would write!!

Have a good day!!

Well Jane....something in the neighborhood of uno mas dia......but unsure of the order or anything...I know one is uno, more is mas and day is dia!!!!

Got my housework done. Missed Ricks call while I was in the shower...dammit!

Tried to eat Breakfast, and mornings are no good for me! Going to take a big ice tea to work, and some almonds for snacking while I do whatever today. No Dr. in. So labs, and dispensing if the up front girl doesn't show. Also have the computer people BACK AGAIN!!! And the phone people, are coming to change out some equipment.

But for now, I am going to change out a load of laundry before I leave, so will see y'all tonight!!!

hugs!!

Thanks for the info Pam. I need to do more weight training during my workouts.

Aww, thanks Judy. You're always inspiration to me so I'm glad I was able to return the favor for once...

For lunch I ate half of a Healthy Request frozen dinner. It was chicken with spinach and tomatoes in a lemon sauce. It was delicious but I could only eat half and what I did eat is stuck in my chest. Feels awful. It's been like that since noon... I'm thirsty but afraid to drink Water because it might hurt. ugh...

Dear God (or Violets),

Please give me strength to last the hour and 20 minutes!

Can I get an AMEN?!

AMEN!!

The students are drawing maps to go with the Phantom Tollbooth...and the noise level is very high. They are very funny, especially my boys...but walk the line of inappropriate. One of my little dahlin's wanted to create a town on our crazy map called, "Nippleopolis." While I give him props for being creative...I need strength not to laugh!

Hello all!!!

Well... I was freaking out and she called me telling me to get my butt in there pronto....

I did. She felt I needed an unfill but was hesitant to take too much since I lost 5 lbs on their scale.< /p>

Now here is the funny part......

When she inserted the needle she didn't even need to draw back the syringe.. it PULLED/Popped fill out on its own.. and she said WOW you WERE tight! She took .25 and I am much better today..

Most likely is the stress and my cycle that really tightened me up.......

ALSO............ I think Robby has ODD..... Oppositional Defiant Disorder mixed with some form of ADHD.

The Vyvanse he is on helps his focus but this hard head of his.. is way over the top. He expects EVERYONE to do things HIS way.. Im talking EXTREME..... I don't think the 1.2.3. Magic technique is enough for him.......

He was suspended from daycare for 1 day this week... I have found summer care for him NOT school affiliated. I hope she is a good fit. (she has a special ed background, and keeps them busy busy busy)

202 today

Hey Vi's . . . I hope you have had a lovely Thursday.

I broke down and ate some peeps today. They were yummy but now I feel a little guilty. Thank goodness Easter is almost over, lol.

Judy, the pictures are great!!! I can't wait to see an Easter picture of Grady. I am sure he looks a lot different by now.

Laura, I think about you every day now that it is sooo close. It sounds like Carson is going to be a big baby.

Yo from New Joisey!

We're here... I'm on my FIL's left-handed computer... weird!

It's only a 2 1/2 hr drive from here to there... or there to here... depending on which way you're going, lol! So not bad. The kids & I enjoy the time chatting, singing, etc.

Have done nothing since arriving -- LOVE THAT! This is just about the only spot on earth where I have that feeling... I am not responsible for ANYthing... I can do NOTHing w/out feeling guilty... I sit & read my MIL's million mags & nap & nosh... quite lovely! You'd think I'd come up here more often, huh? LOL! But our schedules are so busy that it's hard to fit it in...

She loved her iPod & ds has it all set up for her now... good kid!

I've pb'd lunch AND dinner today... weird. I haven't done that in MONTHS. Maybe my fill has finally kicked in?? I doubt it... probably just eating too much too fast... it was steak tonight...

Am going to get into my pj's & sip some tea... g'night Vi's!

Hey, we are home from our shift at the hospital. It was real busy when we got there but soon died down. We had a great time. We really enjoy the girls we work for.

Heather, I gave up Easter candy for Lent, so my peeps are sitting in a tied up bag in the spare room till Sunday. I just love those little things.

Pammie and Jenn, I mailed your packages today. Look for them probably Monday. Pam, yours went to the P.O. I think that just leaves TracyK and Laura, am I missing anyone??? Let me know.

I got called into work for tomorrow. I have to be up at 4:30 am. ugh, it'll be ok. I can do this.

TracyKS, will you be at the support group meeting Saturday? I hope so. I need a Tracy-fix.