Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

december 15th banders come on down;-)

Good for you Cordova.....you are doing great. Since my last fill which was last Wednesday.....I have noticed a huge difference I may be at my sweet spot I have 7 cc in a 10cc band. Since Wednesday I have lost 3 lbs. I notice that I am not hungry between meals so no snacking.

Glad that you are having a good time in Florida Laurel enjoy yourself. You deserve it.

China hope you are doing well.

Have a great week everyone.

hi everyone how is everyone and how was everyones easter. i hope good mines was good. didnt really eat every think kept getting stuck so i did alot of drinking. went this morning again and had more fill removed now im able to eat. so im now back at 3cc's and im fine with that. i have been working out more and reading more health and fitness books and trying to get my mind right. so we will see how that works out.

well my b-day is tomorrow dont know what everyone has planned for me so i will get back on track thursday for sure.:(

Happy birthday China. Congrats to Rose and Cordova. I haven't been a scale since the morning I left. I did bring my wii fit but haven't had a chance to go on it. Today we are trying to go to disney but we have storms here right now. It is my nephew's b-day today. Have a great day everyone. Laurel

HAPPY BIRTHDAY China hope you have an amazing birthday...you deserve it and so much more.

Laurel have a great time........enjoy your daughters birthday.

Me and DH are going car shopping not sure if I will find anything I like.

Have a great day.

hi everyone glad to see everyone is doing so good. well its my b-day in the morning i'm getting excited for some reason. my angels b-day was today. i set off some balloons for him. well will let everyone know how my birthday goes and thanks.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY China hope you have an amazing birthday...you deserve it and so much more.

Laurel have a great time........enjoy your daughters birthday.

Me and DH are going car shopping not sure if I will find anything I like.

Have a great day.

Happy birthday China. Congrats to Rose and Cordova. I haven't been a scale since the morning I left. I did bring my wii fit but haven't had a chance to go on it. Today we are trying to go to disney but we have storms here right now. It is my nephew's b-day today. Have a great day everyone. Laurel

Happy Birthday, Hope you have a great day!

:wub:

thank you doxie:biggrin:

Happy Birthday, Hope you have a great day!

I hope you had a great day china. I know I did today. I took my mom shopping to an outlet mall. I found some lee jeans for $5.87. I bought 4 pairs. I bought 1 a size down and 3 2 sizes down. The great news. 2 pair fit now. I started this weight a very tight 22W. I actually put on some 16W and, they fit...now that was a very nice NSV for me. I can't even remember when I wore a 16. I am having a great time on vacation. I have been able to do the parks everyday without dying. Have a great day everyone. Oh yeah. Our 4 month aniversary today. Laurel:tt2:

that is great news laurel im so happy for you. i put on this jean skirt today it was a size 24 i was so happy about that. it felt good to dress up for a change other than a jogging suit. i was a size 32 -34 so it feels good. and i had a very nice b-day it was nice i must say.:) so how long are you gonna be on vacation laurel and where did you go again. and how is the car search going rose.

I hope you had a great day china. I know I did today. I took my mom shopping to an outlet mall. I found some lee jeans for $5.87. I bought 4 pairs. I bought 1 a size down and 3 2 sizes down. The great news. 2 pair fit now. I started this weight a very tight 22W. I actually put on some 16W and, they fit...now that was a very nice NSV for me. I can't even remember when I wore a 16. I am having a great time on vacation. I have been able to do the parks everyday without dying. Have a great day everyone. Oh yeah. Our 4 month aniversary today. Laurel:tt2:

Congrats to you China, great job. I am in florida and will be heading home on Sat. But will be stopping one night. I will be home on sunday and back to work on monday. This really has been a great vacation with a total of 7 people. I am off to the pool and then the parks later. Have a great day. Laurel

im so excited for you im excited to be going to the bahamas in september im counting the days down. that sucks that you dont get to have a few days to your self then head back to work.:sneaky:

Congrats to you China, great job. I am in florida and will be heading home on Sat. But will be stopping one night. I will be home on sunday and back to work on monday. This really has been a great vacation with a total of 7 people. I am off to the pool and then the parks later. Have a great day. Laurel

Hope everyone has a great weekend. We are off to go car hunting. I hate shopping for a car a dealing with the sales people.

China I am so happy for you and I am sure the bahamas is going to be great.

Hope you have a safe trip home Laurel.

hello all how was everyones weekend. rose how did the car search go. laurel did you make it home safe. well i went back to the dr's and had another .6cc's taken out and i feel so nuch better now. so i know have 2.6cc's in a 10cc band. i think i did ok this weekend and i did ok this morning for sure. well i changed my workout plan now i go to the gym mon-thursday for 1.5 hrs each time. then 2days a wk walking at the park. and 1 day to eat as i please but, only when i need to. gonna try and not go over 1400 calories a day. i really only eat about 1000-1250 but, that 1400 gives me a little extra if needed an see how that works for me.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. We are off to go car hunting. I hate shopping for a car a dealing with the sales people.

China I am so happy for you and I am sure the bahamas is going to be great.

Hope you have a safe trip home Laurel.

Hello all - a week ago today was my 5th fill and it is true what they say about waiting to see how it goes. I can now tell a big difference since last week. Also, I really have to slow it down or I get food stuck. My doc doesn't tell you how many cc's, but by eating I can tell it must be close. Last night had to cut the chicken into tiny pieces & chew, chew, chew so as not to get stuck. Trying to get back into the right frame of mind. It's like someone else said on here, I have a sweet tooth that I did not used to have. Maybe just because I haven't had sweets I am now craving them. Would love to get down 10 more pounds before summer is in full swing. Plus I have a high school reunion in Sept. and hope to reach goal by then although I don't know if that is reasonable or not. Would need to lose 10 pounds EACH month.

Hope you're all doing well - does your doc offer support groups? Mine does and I try to attend most of them. It definitely helps!

Take care!

Hello all, I made it safely home. I had to go back to work this morning. I had a really nice time on vacation and treated myself shopping on friday. I got on the scale this morning and gained. I know I am bloated and my whole system is off. I walked so much too, urgh. I even got stuck a few times. I really need to learn to take smaller bites and chew. I am going to Boston the first weekend in May for a wedding. I am looking forward to that. And the best news, 42 more days of school. Yahoo.. Although I work the summer, I don't have to get up so early. I get fill next week too. Have a great day everyone. Laurel