Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

december 15th banders come on down;-)

Sorry to hear your sick again Rose. Thank goodness I have been super healthy. My only problem is getting stuck. Yesterday I got stuck 3 times. Today I am doing liquids. When do you go back to the doctor's China? Have a great day. Laurel

hey all,

sorry to hear that your sick again rose how about trying some immune busters. i have been trying the halls immune builders. i get them at the dollar store they $2 a box if you cant find them there let me know an maybe i can get them here and send them to you. and i go back to the dr may 20 some thing.

i have been taking a little time off from da gym my kids aunt died on the 23rd so i have been helping the family out alot. plus i just needed a break for the dieting an all. but, i havent been eating out of control. :thumbup: i plan on returning to the gym as well as the diet starting monday. i feel happy to be getting every thing back in order and back on track. well i hope everyone is doing good. and hope you feel better soon rose. and good job laurel.

Well everyone I am sick again.....this sucks since my surgery I have been sick three times. Great job Laurel. China keep up the good work.
Sorry to hear your sick again Rose. Thank goodness I have been super healthy. My only problem is getting stuck. Yesterday I got stuck 3 times. Today I am doing liquids. When do you go back to the doctor's China? Have a great day. Laurel

Hello Laurel and China I did found some immune busters and started taking them. I am feeling alittle better but the cough is really bothering me. I also lost my voice. I was suppose to have a community garage sale tomorrow but the DH decided that he would take care of it. I have no been working out at all with this cold. As soon as I get better I will back on track with the working out. I have been doing good with food....but thats not enought as we all know.

Have a great weekend ladies.

that good rose. i go back on track starting monday also back at the gym so i will keep everyone posted on how things are working out for me. hope everyone has a great weekend

Hello Laurel and China I did found some immune busters and started taking them. I am feeling alittle better but the cough is really bothering me. I also lost my voice. I was suppose to have a community garage sale tomorrow but the DH decided that he would take care of it. I have no been working out at all with this cold. As soon as I get better I will back on track with the working out. I have been doing good with food....but thats not enought as we all know.

Have a great weekend ladies.

How is everyone doing? I am staying pretty focused on the eating, Water intake and excercise i could step up. The weight seems to come down and creep right back up a little. I am not going to let that get me discourage. Hubby is doing Weight Watchers so atleast he is not looking for any bad foods. It is raining here today and I feel super lazy. I didn't get home until 1:15am from work so that might not help. Have a great day. Laurel

hey thought i would share this story with you all. we yesterday this lady came into my store and was looking for an out fit for a party she was attending later that evening. she liked this one but, said she knew she couldn't fit in it. i said i would love to have your body honey. she said well let me let you in on a little secret 4 years ago i was bigger than you. she weighted 450lbs she had gastric bypass and 4yrs later she is a size 11/12 i hugged her and told her she looked great. and she didn't get any thing sucked afterwards. she told me to hand in there it will work its self out.

i felt so good about that im planning on starting walking at the park in the am and the gym 4 days a wk in the evening. im not gonna lie to ya i fell off for a moment there. i forgot the main reason for me getting this surgery. to be there for my kids. how can i teach them right and wrong and i cant even do it. i dont want either of my kids to feel like i did and do becuse i run to food for comfort. thats a problem that i should have been dealt with alone time ago. its time to break the cycle for real.

as it is not ok to just let your self go as i have an so many others. i wanna be around to see them graduate an much more. so on that note i will see you all at the finish line. and well will not be leaving anyone behind my promise to the group. so tell me ladies what is your promise to the group and yourself.:unsure::)

hope everyone has a great week.

How is everyone doing? I am staying pretty focused on the eating, Water intake and excercise i could step up. The weight seems to come down and creep right back up a little. I am not going to let that get me discourage. Hubby is doing Weight Watchers so atleast he is not looking for any bad foods. It is raining here today and I feel super lazy. I didn't get home until 1:15am from work so that might not help. Have a great day. Laurel

Wow nice story China. I am in this to regain my life back, physically and mentally. The mental part was ruining my physical part. I was in a lot of pain everyday from bone spur, arthritus and heal factitus. Sorry about the spelling. I am down 61 lbs since the start of this journey. When I went to florida, I walked the parts all day without looking for someplace to sit down. I couldn't do this last year. I am going to hang in this for a very long time. So my promise to this group is I here for the long haul. I will listen to you and never judge you. I am more than willing to give you my cell phone number for verbal support. I am going to be the best I can be. Have a great day. Laurel

Edited by Goldibluqq

My promise to this group is to always be here for you guys and always support you and respect you for who we are and who we are going to become at the end of this journey. HEALTHY and FIT. I don't want to end up like my parents having so many health issues because of be obese. It killed my father and my mother is handicaped because of weight. I will not let that happen to me. You guys are all the best and I love our group. Great story China thank you for sharing.

I am feeling alittle better I still have a bad cough so I am not back to exercising yet.

We had some friends over Sat night and I got...WOW you look great. Made me feel good. I know that its coming off slow but slow is good. As long as its coming off.

Love you guys. My sisters in Lap Band.

Very beautiful words Rose. I look forward to seeing post from everyone here. We are all in this for the long run. We will encounter some bumps but we will master this. I know even after we finally get all the weight off, we will still need each other support. Have a great day. Once school is over, I plan on trying to get some pictures of myself up. Including my beginning pic. Laurel

thank you all for the posts. and for the promise to the group. laurel i sent you my number i think we should give each other our numbers and maybe talk once a week as we dont always get a chance to come here. and rose i love ya to i talk about ya all the time. i have a lapband buddy that lives here in buffalo she has been there with me through it all and i love her for that. we talk every day and work out. she is wonderful just like you guys. i dont have many real friends so i have alot of people that i thought was my friend but, they really are not. but, you guys are like my family. you are right rose my sisters. love ya

china

ps rose send you my number also.

Wow nice story China. I am in this to regain my life back, physically and mentally. The mental part was ruining my physical part. I was in a lot of pain everyday from bone spur, arthritus and heal factitus. Sorry about the spelling. I am down 61 lbs since the start of this journey. When I went to florida, I walked the parts all day without looking for someplace to sit down. I couldn't do this last year. I am going to hang in this for a very long time. So my promise to this group is I here for the long haul. I will listen to you and never judge you. I am more than willing to give you my cell phone number for verbal support. I am going to be the best I can be. Have a great day. Laurel
My promise to this group is to always be here for you guys and always support you and respect you for who we are and who we are going to become at the end of this journey. HEALTHY and FIT. I don't want to end up like my parents having so many health issues because of be obese. It killed my father and my mother is handicaped because of weight. I will not let that happen to me. You guys are all the best and I love our group. Great story China thank you for sharing.

I am feeling alittle better I still have a bad cough so I am not back to exercising yet.

We had some friends over Sat night and I got...WOW you look great. Made me feel good. I know that its coming off slow but slow is good. As long as its coming off.

Love you guys. My sisters in Lap Band.

Edited by china

I don't have any super really close friends right now. I gave up my friends with my ex-husband. I am working on trying to open up to people. I do have friends, just not that best friend thing right now. The one thing I do wish I had was an excercise partner but I am doing very good pushing myself. Needless to say, your posts make my day. I am not looking for anyone to feel sorry for me. Have a great day, Laurel

Rose and China, do you have plans with text messages? Thought it would be a nice idea to send words of encouragement. Have a great weekend and mother's day. Did have some bad news today, my oldest son got let go at his job of 6 years today. I thought it was supposed to get easier? Laurel

Sorry to hear about your son I know that feeling all to well my son lost his job last November and was unemployed for 5 months he just got a new job he had to take a cut in pay but its a good job. Don't worry he will get through it. As long as family sticks together it will be ok. Don't give up. Everyone have a great Mothers Day.....all my kids are taking me out for brunch.

Love you Sisters

sorry to hear about your son laurel. alot of people are losing their jobs right now. i hope things get better soon. well yes i have unlimited texting on my phone plan. i gotta put your number on my phone rose. and that would be great to send words of encouragement to each other.;)

happy mothers day all. mine was ok it could have been a little better. but, im not complaining.

Rose and China, do you have plans with text messages? Thought it would be a nice idea to send words of encouragement. Have a great weekend and mother's day. Did have some bad news today, my oldest son got let go at his job of 6 years today. I thought it was supposed to get easier? Laurel
Sorry to hear about your son I know that feeling all to well my son lost his job last November and was unemployed for 5 months he just got a new job he had to take a cut in pay but its a good job. Don't worry he will get through it. As long as family sticks together it will be ok. Don't give up. Everyone have a great Mothers Day.....all my kids are taking me out for brunch.

Love you Sisters

I had a very nice Mother's Day. I went to my mother's house and my kids cooked us dinner. All four of my kids where there. Even my son that won't really talk to me. I did get to give him a hug and a kiss. I can't wait until he matures and realizes what he is doing. My kids wanted to take me out to dinner but I asked for them to cook for me. I am not real comfortable in restaurants right now as I am afraid I will get stuck. What a beautiful day it was yesterday. Have a great day everyone. Laurel