Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

december 15th banders come on down;-)

I am back to working out and staying on track with my meals. I just get so discouraged how slow the weight is coming off. I am going to work on working out harder and longer. I am scheduled for another fill a week from tomorrow. Hopefully that will make a differance. No one said this was going to be easy. I am so glad to see how well both of you are doing I am jealous.

dont be im lossing really slow for some reason. i have good days and alot of bad days but, im working on it. i have to remember this is a merathon not a track meet like my dr says. we will get there in time. hang in there everybody it gets better with time i guess.:thumbdown:

China, I know the last 1cc I got made a major diference. I really have to be careful now. I am hoping my weight loss should step up now. I am doing good with excercise. I hope all is going well with Rose too. Good luck with the move lucky. Have a great day. Laurel
I am back to working out and staying on track with my meals. I just get so discouraged how slow the weight is coming off. I am going to work on working out harder and longer. I am scheduled for another fill a week from tomorrow. Hopefully that will make a differance. No one said this was going to be easy. I am so glad to see how well both of you are doing I am jealous.

Thank you for you words of encouragement. I am just taking it one day at a time. I hope everyone is having a great week. I am off to go work out.

I am losing alot slower than I would like, but atleast I am losing. I am trying to keep up on the excercise. I bring no bad food into my house so that makes it easy for food. This last fill is giving me some restriction so that is helping also. We are all in this for the long haul so let's keep each other motivated. Have a great day. Laurel

hi ladies how's it going well i had to go back in this morning to get half of my cc's taken out i felt like i couldnt swollow or breath. so i guess now when i need a fill he will only be giving me very small ones and i must say i was not happy about that. but, im mont gonna worry about it all i know is i feel so much better now. well after the unfill i can eat but, its ok i have to work on the self disipline:frown: thats the goal of the day.

I think we might be the biggest group of December bandsters. Must be a lot of us were operated on Dec 15th.

I had my last fill on Feb 23rd and I decided to pass on a fill for March. I think I'm very close to my sweet spot. I have good restriction when eating meals and I have had difficulty with a few foods (peanut butter and toast, donut - not a bad thing to have a problem with, and hamburgers).

I have been very disappointed in my weight loss. I haven't lost anything since two weeks post op - that's way back in December. I have remained in the same seven pound weight (245-252). Yesterday at my appointment we talked about a plateau. I am going to up my exercise level. I currently work out at least 3 times a week but instead of walking a 38 minute 2 miles, I'm going to pick up my pace and see if that helps.

hey auggie(tamara) long time no hear from. i think i have heard that there is anoter december group on here just in a different part where is it. i might have to go search for it. it takes time. i have a question if you havent lost in a while and havent had a fill since febuary why dont you get one. i have made a few changes to my workout and eating habits and hope that does the trick. keep us posted on how your doing.

We are alway glad to hear from anyone from dec. I try to do some type of excercise everyday. Even if for only 20 mins. This is becoming harder. The past few days, I really haven't ate that much yet, I lost nothing. I am not letting myself get discourage. I am going to keep plugging. Have a great day everyone. Laurel

well at least your not gaining laurel and that is a good thing. but, remember you have to eat. i know its hard for some of us but, we have to eat enough or we just gain or dont loose. well i think its like wine it gets better in time:biggrin: i went to the gym and had a wonderful work out tonite 47mins on the elliptical 605 calories burned

inner/outer thigh machine 5sets of 15 each machine

polites ball 20 sit-ups and 15 wall squats.

so im getting alittle better.

We are alway glad to hear from anyone from dec. I try to do some type of excercise everyday. Even if for only 20 mins. This is becoming harder. The past few days, I really haven't ate that much yet, I lost nothing. I am not letting myself get discourage. I am going to keep plugging. Have a great day everyone. Laurel

Great job with the working out China I am very proud of you. Laurel you have to eat....or our bodies shut down and go into starvation mode. I am scheduled for a fill next Wednesday but not sure if I am going to get one. I think that I am almost at my sweet spot. I have gotten stuck at least 2 times this week and am eating between 1100 to 1200 cal. I will see what the doctor says and leave it up to him. Lets keep up the good work.

I didn't mean to make you think I don't eat. I am making sure I get atleast 1200 of healthy calories in a day. I am also trying to make sure I get some type of excercise in. I try to to 4 hrs of Water aerobics a week. I take my 4 dogs out for a good 20 min. walk too. I am trying to change my whole lifestyle. I am happy I am losing. I know it is better to lose slow but of course I want to see fast results. I am in this for the long haul. Keep up the good work China. Have a great day. Laurel

How was everyone day? I had a really good day. I was able to spend more time on me today than usual. I went for a nice long walk and it was so beautiful outside. I have not has much of an appitite the last few days so it has been really easy to stay on program with food. I am looking forward to spending a nice weekend with the DH. He is an amazing man. Wants to take me out new car shopping but I told him I prefer to wait as I am very happy with the car I have. He is so good to me.

Why do we feel so guilty spending time on us? You are one lucky woman Rose. I can't complain about my DH either. He took me to get haircut today and then to the mall to get some Clinic make-up. I have never spent so much money on myself. For my b-day, I am going to get my hair highlighted. Have a great weekend everyone. Laurel

hi everyone,

i know what you mean laurel about not hardly doing anything for ourselves. i get like that but, i m starting to do things for my self and it feels so good. and lucky you rose. im glad that the two of you have nice men in your life. when is everyone's b-day. mines is coming up its april 15,2009:biggrin: i dont know what im gonna do for it yet, might go get my nails done.

Great job with the working out China I am very proud of you. Laurel you have to eat....or our bodies shut down and go into starvation mode. I am scheduled for a fill next Wednesday but not sure if I am going to get one. I think that I am almost at my sweet spot. I have gotten stuck at least 2 times this week and am eating between 1100 to 1200 cal. I will see what the doctor says and leave it up to him. Lets keep up the good work.
I didn't mean to make you think I don't eat. I am making sure I get atleast 1200 of healthy calories in a day. I am also trying to make sure I get some type of excercise in. I try to to 4 hrs of Water aerobics a week. I take my 4 dogs out for a good 20 min. walk too. I am trying to change my whole lifestyle. I am happy I am losing. I know it is better to lose slow but of course I want to see fast results. I am in this for the long haul. Keep up the good work China. Have a great day. Laurel
How was everyone day? I had a really good day. I was able to spend more time on me today than usual. I went for a nice long walk and it was so beautiful outside. I have not has much of an appitite the last few days so it has been really easy to stay on program with food. I am looking forward to spending a nice weekend with the DH. He is an amazing man. Wants to take me out new car shopping but I told him I prefer to wait as I am very happy with the car I have. He is so good to me.
Why do we feel so guilty spending time on us? You are one lucky woman Rose. I can't complain about my DH either. He took me to get haircut today and then to the mall to get some Clinic make-up. I have never spent so much money on myself. For my b-day, I am going to get my hair highlighted. Have a great weekend everyone. Laurel

My birthday was on Feb 18. I had a great relaxing weekend the weather was amazing here 78 and beautiful we spent alot of time outside and just relaxed....it was nice. No exercising for me on Sat and Sun those are my days to be lazy. I do watch my food and stay on track. I have a dentist appointment tomorrow. Yuck I hate the dentist. Have a great week everyone. China are you married or should I say happily married?