Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

december 15th banders come on down;-)

Isn't that why we had to go and get a lapband. We put ourselves last before?? I sure feel that way. We all need to take some me time now. Laurel:thumbup:

Laurel, yes its time for US. I am going to get healthy and stay healthy. I saw my mom and dad sick most of there adult lives because of their weight and lack of exercise. Friday I go for my 3rd fill wish me luck.

hi everyone how is everyone doing. glad to hear everyone is doing good. oh rose i love ya to and yes ya re my family too. i talk about ya all the time and yet, we have never met and i feel like we have been knowing one another for ever. well speaking as the younger sister of the bunch here ya we do still need our parents. and hell ya i agree with the me time. i give and give and help and help but, right now its about me and me only. me time is good. i have been incorparating the me time in even if its 1/2hr a day. well talk to everyone later.

Thank you Laurel and China,

I am taking it easier and not doing as much I have been. Like my DH tells me ... slow down. I am learning to so NO to my kids. Between the 5 of them and taking care of my ill Mom they drain me. You would think that once they are adults they are more on there own. Well they arent they just need you in different ways. I love them dearly but I do get tired. Today we are going to visit my mother in law and just relax. I am scheduled for my third fill this Friday. Love You All and thank you for being my LB family.

Isn't that why we had to go and get a lapband. We put ourselves last before?? I sure feel that way. We all need to take some me time now. Laurel:thumbup:
Laurel, yes its time for US. I am going to get healthy and stay healthy. I saw my mom and dad sick most of there adult lives because of their weight and lack of exercise. Friday I go for my 3rd fill wish me luck.

I still feel guilty for my me time. But I am making it happen. I think the more I do it, the more I can enjoy it. Well today is tuesday and day 2 schools are closed around me. One good thing was I am having a real bad TOM. I am limiting my excercise. I wish I could have sped things up right now as I am off. I did shovel the snow yesterday as we had over a foot and hubby was at work. I know that is a good work out in itself. I am feeling better today but I am not going to push it too much. I was so light after surgery but not this time. I made up for it. I am going to do a work out tape this morning. I don't think I am going to try to go to Water aerobics though. This is going to be a tough week getting there because of testing in the HS, we have to do our HS runs twice. I have to check into the other gym by work to see if I can make it there. If not I will do some other type of excercise. Have a great day everyone and take some me time everyday. Laurel

hi everyone how's it going these days me im doing good i have been doing the elliptical this week for 45mins and that lets me burn 600 calories. i be so tired after wards i just go to sleep. that elliptical really is addictive that is for sure. but, im gone hang in there.

I still feel guilty for my me time. But I am making it happen. I think the more I do it, the more I can enjoy it. Well today is tuesday and day 2 schools are closed around me. One good thing was I am having a real bad TOM. I am limiting my excercise. I wish I could have sped things up right now as I am off. I did shovel the snow yesterday as we had over a foot and hubby was at work. I know that is a good work out in itself. I am feeling better today but I am not going to push it too much. I was so light after surgery but not this time. I made up for it. I am going to do a work out tape this morning. I don't think I am going to try to go to Water aerobics though. This is going to be a tough week getting there because of testing in the HS, we have to do our HS runs twice. I have to check into the other gym by work to see if I can make it there. If not I will do some other type of excercise. Have a great day everyone and take some me time everyday. Laurel

Keep up the good work China. I didn't do so well this week with excercise. I will get back on track next week. I knew this week was going to be hard due to having to do some double runs this week. I only lost a half a pound this week. I am going to get back into my rountine next week. I will be going to the gym tomorrow. Tonight I am going to a local support group. I enjoy having online and also going to the meetings. Hope everyone has a great day. Laurel

Hope everyone is doing well. I got to the gym today and also took dogs for a nice walk. Last nights meeting was good. Got us into thinking about alternatives for foods we crave. Making bad things into good. Today our temp. hit 70 degrees. Monday we had 18" of snow. Go figure. Tuesday am was 12 degrees it was already in the 60's this morning. Well most of the snow is gone now.

Laurel

hi everyone how's it going good i hope well im doing ok these days well i got on the scale today and i didn't loose any weight. however im not even mad about it as i'm now able to fit into a 2x pants. i have been thinking alot about going to weight watchers. has anyone else considered it. i think bad eating habits it my issue to laurel. i have to make better food choices also some times i fall and hard. one think is for sure its hard to eat healthy when your on the go. but, i'm gonna do better starting monday. rose how are you feeling these days. and did we lose mattie and allie along the way.

At the meeting I went to friday night, we talked about food. Most of the people had the gastric bypass. There where a few who where 5+ years out and starting gaining weight back. They are going to weight watchers and are doing great. It makes you take accountability for your food. They all say the point system is great. I am planning on starting it when I reach the point I am not losing. This is a hard road we are on. I am going to do everything in my power to reach the end though. Rose is probably real busy getting ready for the wedding. Have a great day. Laurel

i feel you laurel im planning on joining weightwathchers as i need to learn how to eat right. i feel excited about it plus i like the fact that you meet every week as i feel i need some more support. i do need to change alot as food was my life. i dont know about the point system but, im willing to learn:biggrin:. i totally forgot that her daughter is getting married this month. how is the Water intake coming along. mines has picked up alittle more. i still gotta work on it though.

well have a good day all off to the store.

At the meeting I went to friday night, we talked about food. Most of the people had the gastric bypass. There where a few who where 5+ years out and starting gaining weight back. They are going to weight watchers and are doing great. It makes you take accountability for your food. They all say the point system is great. I am planning on starting it when I reach the point I am not losing. This is a hard road we are on. I am going to do everything in my power to reach the end though. Rose is probably real busy getting ready for the wedding. Have a great day. Laurel

Hello Laurel and China,

You are right I have been crazy busy with, work, Mom, family and my daughters wedding it will all be over next Sat. I cannot wait! I am really tired of all this wedding drama. Well I had my 3rd fill on Friday it went well. I am down 21 lbs. The doctor said that was very tipical for the amount of weight that I have to loose. My sister has been doing WW and she has lost 10 lbs in a month. Its a great healthy diet plan. Well I have my grandson this weekend so I am off to make his Breakfast.< /p>

Have a great day.

Rose, congrats. Good luck with everything this weekend. I am sure everything will go very smoothly for you. China, WW is a great place to learn about food and good choices. I do pretty good during the week with Water. My weekends are bad. I need to work on that. I did something like WW about 14 years ago. It will be good to get weighed in once a week and have feed back and support. Laurel

hi rose and laurel,

congradulations rose on the weightloss. well i went to the dr today due to me taking my self off the Water pills due to itching and i gained 5lbs of water weight im ok with it. dr changed the water pill but, now im scared to take them again. i now see that my body needs the water pill. i thought if i drank water i didn't need it but, i guess not. well i know what you mean laurel about the eating habits i have been working on it. dr told me if i dont start eating more and in the morning them he was gonna take some of my cc's out so i can eat durning the morning and day time. i wasn't to happy with that.

Hello Lauren and China,

Yes China you need to eat. I have noticed since I am eating smaller portions but more times a day I am loosing more. Since my last fill last friday I have very good restriction and stay full alot longer and my portions are about 1/3 smaller. I have been so busy getting ready for the wedding this week that I have no been able to work out. I will get back on track with the exercise after the wedding this weekend. Have a great week.

Hope everything goes well for the wedding Rose. China, you do need to listen to the doctor. Can you do a Protein Shake or anything like that for breakfast? I know I am not that hungry in the morning so I make a shake with carnation instant breakfast sugar free along with a banana and some Peanut Butter. Keeps me full for the morning. Do listen to your doctor thought Rose. Have a great day. Laurel