Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

december 15th banders come on down;-)

hi rose and laurel,

hows it going well me im sick again so im have been doing alot of Soup. and drinking alot to keep my self hydraded. sorry i haven't been posting alot. will be back on when i feel better. and rose how did the wedding go. and laurel how are you doing.

China, I hope you are feeling better. Rose, I hope your daughter's wedding was beautiful. I didn't lose any weight this week. It was hard to even get to the gym due to my schedule and my sister from texas being here. I am going to work hard next week to get everything back on track. Hubby and I are supposed to take two of our dogs out for a walk at a local resovoir. It is 1.6 miles. I am hopiing to get atleast 2 laps in. My goal is for 3. Have a great weekend everyone. Laurel

hi ladies im here went to the hospital for 2days after my last post due to me being sick and getting a fever. well im home now and feeling alot better now. i came home with an appitie that is for sure. but, im ok with it. glad to hear everyone is doing so good. and laurel dont feel bad i thought i would have lost but, i didn't and its ok i go for a fill on the 30th of this month so. i will get it togther.

Glad you are feeling better China. I didn't do well this past 4 days. I got stuck yesterday, so a good lesson learned. I am doing everything in my power to get back on track with everything. I hope everything went perfect with the wedding for Rose. Have a great day,

Laurel

i feel ya on that laurel i to am not doing as good as i should be. its getting harder thats for sure. since coming home from the hospital seems like i cant get enough to eat. but, im gonna hang in there and wait it out. hang in there laurel. rose where you at.:sneaky:

Glad you are feeling better China. I didn't do well this past 4 days. I got stuck yesterday, so a good lesson learned. I am doing everything in my power to get back on track with everything. I hope everything went perfect with the wedding for Rose. Have a great day,

Laurel

Yes this is getting harder. I go for my 3rd fill on the 27th. I know I need it. I can do good all day, but then I want to eat. But atleast I do eat better food. But too much. I do have some stress going on with my kids. I also haven't gotten to the gym like I was. My work schedule is getting crazy again. Have a great day. Laurel

hi all hows it going,

i hear ya laurel i to seem to be eating alot more than i want to these days. but, im trying to get it under control. i to am having some issues with my kids and yes da man. but, im gone get that under wraps for sure. well im back at da gym and have started walkin at da park at least 2x's a week so im happy about that. and i finally go da Water pills gonna start them tonight.

Laurel

Yes this is getting harder. I go for my 3rd fill on the 27th. I know I need it. I can do good all day, but then I want to eat. But atleast I do eat better food. But too much. I do have some stress going on with my kids. I also haven't gotten to the gym like I was. My work schedule is getting crazy again. Have a great day. Laurel

hi everyone how is everyone doing these days i hope all is well. im doing good hanging in there. i just wanted to stop by and wish everyone a nice weekend.

My project for next week is to work on finding alternatives when I get stressed, other than eating. Atleast I am making better choices. I have to realize, I can't please everyone. I need to make more time for excercise and have an alternate plan. I haven't lost any weight for almost 2 weeks and I am the one to blame. But I realize I am still in a learning process. One major improvement, the junk food. I have to work tomorrow and plan on getting in some walking while I have down time at work. Hubby wants to plant flowers on sunday. So I should have a busy weekend. Hope we all have a great weekend. Rose, we miss you. China, we need to get strong for ourselves. Have a great weekend. Laurel

i hear ya laurel i have not been making the best food choices but, im working on it. but, i have been getting alittle better with it the last 2 days. and you so right about not being able to please everyone. im just taking it one day at a time. hell it took me all this time to get overweight its gonna take me some time to get back healthy. so on that note im gonna try and be paitent:biggrin: so see everyone at the finish line:laugh:

My project for next week is to work on finding alternatives when I get stressed, other than eating. Atleast I am making better choices. I have to realize, I can't please everyone. I need to make more time for excercise and have an alternate plan. I haven't lost any weight for almost 2 weeks and I am the one to blame. But I realize I am still in a learning process. One major improvement, the junk food. I have to work tomorrow and plan on getting in some walking while I have down time at work. Hubby wants to plant flowers on sunday. So I should have a busy weekend. Hope we all have a great weekend. Rose, we miss you. China, we need to get strong for ourselves. Have a great weekend. Laurel

I am atleast making better food choices. I just have so much emotional bagage that I need to not eat to help it. One day at a time. I am in this for the long run. I want to enjoy MY life. I plan on going for a nice long walk again today. I did yesterday too. I know for the past 2 weeks I haven't gotten enough excercise in. My schedule has been changing so I need to find a rountine that is always subject to change. One day at a time. I go for another fill next friday. I am looking forward to that. Have a great day. I hope we here from Rose soon. Laurel

i hear you sister one day at a time right now im happy and ok with were im at. this weekend was ok i did have a sliver of cheese cake yester day for dessert and it was so good. and im ok with that as i would have almost eat the whole thing in the past so a small peice is a huge improvement for me.

I am atleast making better food choices. I just have so much emotional bagage that I need to not eat to help it. One day at a time. I am in this for the long run. I want to enjoy MY life. I plan on going for a nice long walk again today. I did yesterday too. I know for the past 2 weeks I haven't gotten enough excercise in. My schedule has been changing so I need to find a rountine that is always subject to change. One day at a time. I go for another fill next friday. I am looking forward to that. Have a great day. I hope we here from Rose soon. Laurel

I have been doing great for the past 2 days. Back to losing again. I am looking foward to my fill on friday. I boosted up my excercising again. I still eat too much but have control and do eat only good things. I will be in Florida for easter, so I would like to drop about 5 pounds before that. It will be fun to try on last summer clothes to even see what will fit. I have kept some things from prior weight losses. I am hoping all my clothes from last summer don't fit. I will get rid of them. I am going to donate them to a women's abuse shelter. I turned to them when I had my first husband removed. They helped me through the first christmas. I would have never made it without them. My time to give back. Have a great day. Laurel

hey everyone i know what you mean about giving back. i use to work at one and i was really involved in it. i always keep in touch with different ones. i always volenteer at childerens hospital as i feel so blessed that they were there for me and my family in my time of need. also i go on tuesday for my fill and i must say i cant wait. im trying really hard to get back on track i think some where i fell really weak. i have been going to the gym and that is really helps out alot. i'm gonna start walking at the park again as the weather gets warmer.

funny thing happen today i went to the chinese place after leaving the gym and the lady there said to me you almost skinny you alot smaller i have not seen her since the day before my surgery. that made me feel so go. i also burned 643.7 calories in 50mins today on the eliptical.:huh2: well keep me posted on whats going on as i will to.

rose where you at.

I have been doing great for the past 2 days. Back to losing again. I am looking foward to my fill on friday. I boosted up my excercising again. I still eat too much but have control and do eat only good things. I will be in Florida for easter, so I would like to drop about 5 pounds before that. It will be fun to try on last summer clothes to even see what will fit. I have kept some things from prior weight losses. I am hoping all my clothes from last summer don't fit. I will get rid of them. I am going to donate them to a women's abuse shelter. I turned to them when I had my first husband removed. They helped me through the first christmas. I would have never made it without them. My time to give back. Have a great day. Laurel

hi every body how's it going. well today is just not my day. i found a new supplier due to the other one changing there product. any who i placed an order with this company and got that one i placed the seconde order yesterday and used pay-pal and was waiting for a conformation and a tracking number how ever my oder went through but, i never got a conformation or tracking number so i go and check the company out and there name is on a scam list. i call pay-pal and they say that i have to first use all my funds on the card before they can file a claim. so in nother word im screwed. i sent the company and e-mail again today and i came back saying invaild address. so i lost $450. i guess that is what i get for not looking around. i didn't think much of it as i have did business with them before and didn't check and see what was with them.

i can just kick myself, my order is suppose to come on monday im hoping it does but, i have never not gotten a conformation number or a tracking number. i should have known as there payment options where western union, money gram, pay-pal. most company's i use i just use my credit card.:thumbup::thumbup: