Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well then, Allie, Congrats on being laid off! :thumbup: I am glad things are going to work out for you. How do you know that you will get the month of April? Do you plan on not working til after then? You will also have time to totally focus on you and your new healthy lifestyle.

I just got home from the gym. It was so hard to go. I am trying working out in the evenings in order to go with 2 friends, one of which doesn't get home from work until at least 530. I don't like evenings but I like having someone to go with so will see how it goes. Can sure tell I haven't worked out as hard as I was. :thumbup:

lol I meant the month of August.. :eek:

Gotcha! I sortta wondered that after I reread it.

Well I am off to work this morning til 830am and then to the hospital where I volunteer. Wednesdays are very busy for me. Then I am meeting the gals about 530 or 6 at the gym again tonight. We are starting the power 90 DVD workouts all over again. Have a great day Junies!!

CathyChatts, are you still out there?

Good Morning! I woke up this morning with a sore throat and wanted to call in at work (I have never in the 5 years I have been here called in sick) but of course here I am at work lol. I sometimes wish I could get past the whole work ethic thing. lol.

Suzy, that is so amazing being a foster parent. I was in foster care for awhile as a kid and always wanted to do it. My hubby and I had started the process 5 years ago and then this job dropped in my lap and I couldn't turn down the pay. Maybe I will look into it again. There are so many kids out there who need a safe place. We have had alot of my kids friends live with us at different times over the years. Some people just don't know how to parent.

So, yesterday something amazing happened to me. I was talking to one of my customers and we started talking about our kids and she began to tell me her story.. her 25 year old daughter was killed right in front of her by her daughters ex boyfriend. She had broken up with him and he was very controlling. He did kill himself too. This poor woman saw her daughter being killed. She kept telling me that if your daughters are with someone controlling do whatever you can do get them out of that situation. I had tears streaming down my face as she was telling me that she can't move from here because she has to go to her daughters grave every morning and talk to her. Her hubby wants to leave CT, and there house where she was killed at. The mother can't leave her daughter. She also said that years ago her first born daughter died at 1-1/2 from a heart condition. I can't even imagine the pain this poor woman has. I went home and hugged my kids close and realized that, what is important in life is your family and the people important to you bottom line. Years from now what's going to matter? The time you spend with your family and friends is the only thing that will matter, what you wear, where you work, how much you weigh none of that is important.

Thank you all for all your support over the past year. You are all so special to me and I realize how much I depend on this website to get through some days lol.

God Bless and have a great day Junies!

So today I met with Dr. Passaretti out of Darien, CT which is about 2 hours from my house. I LOVED him! I am definetly going with him and I have booked my surgery for December 14!! After meeting with him and discussing the lower body lift versus an advanced Tummy Tuck with mons lift, he convinced me I didn't need a lower body lift. He said the back of me isn't saggy and I have no rolls of fat at all. For some reason all my rolls are only on the front of me lol. After looking in the mirror with him and him showing me what he would do I had to agree. But he did agree to do some major Lipo on my thighs which will give me a much better look on my thighs than a lbl would have. So after much discussion I am getting, breast lift ( I am not getting implants since I am a D now he said I would stay a D I don't want to be bigger) abdominoplasty, mons ift and liposuction on upper stomache and thighs. Grand Total $ 15,400.00 I think that is a great price! The only thing is you don't stay overnight uggh. So I am going to stay at a hotel nearby and have hired one of their nurses to come stay with me. That way I can keep the catheter and IV for 24 hours and I really think that will help me. The cost of the nurse is an extra $950.00 but I think it will be worth it!:cursing: He showed me via the computer what I will look like after surgery and HOT DAMN I am going to be smoking hot naked! YEEHAW

Congrats, allie, on finding your surgeon, are you cancelling the other guy? Sounds exciting and that you are in good hands. I am anxious to hear how it goes and see the after photos.

BTW, did you lose that last pound this week?? Can't remember what day you weigh on.

So I got on the scale this morning and it said 179.8...woo hoo for the 170's. Now, I've been doing this long enough to know it's going to flunctuate back up, but at least I've seen it :cursing: The weight is coming off soooo much slower now, but I'm honestly happy where I am. Do I want to continue to lose, of course, if I didn't lose another pound, would I be okay, yep. We'll just have to see where things go!

Allie, this guy sounds awesome and this price is sooo much better! I have so much I'd like to get done, but my arms are what bothers me the most. I'm working on learning to love them (extra skin and all). I could use a Tummy Tuck, but don't want to do anything in that region until I have kids. (Being that I'm not even dating anyone right now, don't see that happening in the near future :confused:) Legs and butt could also be done, but who knows. I won't have the money anytime soon, so nothing to worry about now. I can't wait to hear all about your experience and see pics. I'm super, super excited for you! Have a great evening everyone!!

:)

Jennifer

Congrats, allie, on finding your surgeon, are you cancelling the other guy? Sounds exciting and that you are in good hands. I am anxious to hear how it goes and see the after photos.

BTW, did you lose that last pound this week?? Can't remember what day you weigh on.

Hey there.. yep i cancelled the other guy. I didn't lose that last pound I was actually up a pound :cursing: so of course my ticker only goes in one direction. I got my period today so it kind of sucked it being my weigh in day and everything uggh. oh well.

Jennifer, have you been dating lately? I have a couple of friends who met some great guys on Eharmony. 2 of my girlfriends actually married guys they met on there. Just a thought :confused:

Hey there.. yep i cancelled the other guy. I didn't lose that last pound I was actually up a pound :cursing: so of course my ticker only goes in one direction. I got my period today so it kind of sucked it being my weigh in day and everything uggh. oh well.

Jennifer, have you been dating lately? I have a couple of friends who met some great guys on Eharmony. 2 of my girlfriends actually married guys they met on there. Just a thought :confused:

I haven't dated any one in a LONG time...always had this self-conscious feeling that I wasn't pretty enough, now I'm working to get over that. I've done eharmony and match. Definitely like eharmony better. They are both just so expensive. I don't go out much though, so I guess if I'm gonna meet someone that may be the way. I may end up giving eharmony another shot. If I do, I'll let ya know :) Congrats again...I'm so happy for you!!

Congrats on the 170's Jennifer!! I hit them too only to bounce back as well but like Allie, my ticker only goes in one direction. I have noticed myself succumbing to some old bad habits though. How do those chips keep getting in the house? So gotta nip that in the bud! It's scary how quick some bad habits can creep back. But I also got a good habit back, I am back to regularly working out, no more of this hit and miss stuff. So if I can knock off the chips, keep up the exercise, I see 170s again real soon in my future and 160's my ultimate goal!

Hello I had the Lap Band surgery done two years ago and I am one of the few that has gotten very sick on with the band in my body. I can not have the band tightened. Even with no Fluid on the band I still get sick. I was thinking about doing the gastric surgery. I have a different insurance company. I am so frustrated that this has happened to me. I lost a little bit of wieght when I first had the surgery, but now I am back to where I was before. Does anyone know anything about this????

Hey everyone! Just thought I'd check in and see how everyone's week is so far. I feel like my summer is flying by and it makes me quite sad. I just sat down to do a budget. I have to say 14 months ago after doing that and seeing what I saw, I'd have headed for the chips and cheese. Tonight I decided I've just gotta do something about it (and food didn't cross my mind...I realized it after a few tears of stress and then cried a few happy ones b/c I've come so far). I'm really going to try to step up my Pampered Chef business this fall. I used to work it much harder than I am now, so I know I can do it. I need the money now more than ever, so I've made the decision to just do it :thumbup: 10 shows a month, here I come...wish me luck :thumbup:

So I've been in the 170's for 4 days with no sightings of the 180's...we'll hope it stays that way. I hate flunctuating weight! It's sooo frustrating! I bought Wii Active last week and have used it 6 days (it has you work out 2 and then rest 1). I absolutely love it! I'm sore, but not super sore and really feel like I'm getting a good workout. I'm kind of excited about it! I went shopping the end of last week. I was looking for a white purse for a wedding I was in and decided to check Cato and Dress Barn. I would never in a million years have thought I would find anything there, but I did. They had some really cute dresses for like $20. I was really excited (especially since one was an 8, I'm definitely not an 8, but it fit and I bought it!!). I've got to stop clothes shopping until I hit where I want to be. I've set aside money for clothes and while I know I'll have to spend some for clothes for work in the fall, I'm not buying much. I have so many clothes I wore once or twice and then they were too big. Ok, I'm rambling...if you are still reading, thanks :ohmy:

I'm going to attach a picture of me and my sisters at my sister's best friends wedding this past weekend. I don't know if you remember, but a couple of months ago I bought a blue dress that I absolutely loved, it was a dress that I went back 3 weeks after trying it on to purchase, b/c I just had to have it :) I just felt pretty in it and I love it! Gotta find another reason to wear it. Hope everyone is doing well!!

Jennifer

post-239625-13813138585308_thumb.jpg

Hey everyone! Just thought I'd check in and see how everyone's week is so far. I feel like my summer is flying by and it makes me quite sad. I just sat down to do a budget. I have to say 14 months ago after doing that and seeing what I saw, I'd have headed for the chips and cheese. Tonight I decided I've just gotta do something about it (and food didn't cross my mind...I realized it after a few tears of stress and then cried a few happy ones b/c I've come so far). I'm really going to try to step up my Pampered Chef business this fall. I used to work it much harder than I am now, so I know I can do it. I need the money now more than ever, so I've made the decision to just do it :thumbup: 10 shows a month, here I come...wish me luck :thumbup:

So I've been in the 170's for 4 days with no sightings of the 180's...we'll hope it stays that way. I hate flunctuating weight! It's sooo frustrating! I bought Wii Active last week and have used it 6 days (it has you work out 2 and then rest 1). I absolutely love it! I'm sore, but not super sore and really feel like I'm getting a good workout. I'm kind of excited about it! I went shopping the end of last week. I was looking for a white purse for a wedding I was in and decided to check Cato and Dress Barn. I would never in a million years have thought I would find anything there, but I did. They had some really cute dresses for like $20. I was really excited (especially since one was an 8, I'm definitely not an 8, but it fit and I bought it!!). I've got to stop clothes shopping until I hit where I want to be. I've set aside money for clothes and while I know I'll have to spend some for clothes for work in the fall, I'm not buying much. I have so many clothes I wore once or twice and then they were too big. Ok, I'm rambling...if you are still reading, thanks :ohmy:

I'm going to attach a picture of me and my sisters at my sister's best friends wedding this past weekend. I don't know if you remember, but a couple of months ago I bought a blue dress that I absolutely loved, it was a dress that I went back 3 weeks after trying it on to purchase, b/c I just had to have it :) I just felt pretty in it and I love it! Gotta find another reason to wear it. Hope everyone is doing well!!

Jennifer

Jennifer!!! You are sooo tiny now!!! What a beautiful dress. You look so happy. I am so happy for you. :) You don't look like you were ever a heavy person. You know how some people you can tell they were heavy before but you, you look like you have been skinny your whole life! I am surprised you don't have men falling at your feet! I am sure it will come.

I am sorry the bills stressed you out. I used to do them when hubby was active duty in the navy but once he retired I gave them all to him. I can't handle the stress. Today I resorted to my old habits. I am so stressed out about all the people coming to my house.. I have plumbers, carpet installers and painters all traipsing through my house. I actually ate an entire charleston chew today the big ones! I didn't eat Breakfast or lunch so does that count lol. I need to find something to do with stress instead of turning to eating.

I am heading to bed. Good night and sweet dreams! xoxo

Jennifer!!! You are sooo tiny now!!! What a beautiful dress. You look so happy. I am so happy for you. :thumbup: You don't look like you were ever a heavy person. You know how some people you can tell they were heavy before but you, you look like you have been skinny your whole life! I am surprised you don't have men falling at your feet! I am sure it will come.

I am sorry the bills stressed you out. I used to do them when hubby was active duty in the navy but once he retired I gave them all to him. I can't handle the stress. Today I resorted to my old habits. I am so stressed out about all the people coming to my house.. I have plumbers, carpet installers and painters all traipsing through my house. I actually ate an entire charleston chew today the big ones! I didn't eat Breakfast or lunch so does that count lol. I need to find something to do with stress instead of turning to eating.

I am heading to bed. Good night and sweet dreams! xoxo

Thanks Allie! That makes me feel good b/c I feel like I have so much hanging/sagging skin. It's good to know I hide it well :thumbup: I do love that dress...I just feel pretty. It sounds stupid, I know, but it's been so long since I've really felt pretty in something! Maybe one of those men you are talking about will find me and take me out and I can wear it :ohmy: :) I say no breakfast or lunch cancels out the Charleston Chew, but only today. It won't work tomorrow! I'm off to bed too...night Junies :)

Hey girls! Everyone seems to be doing great.

Jennifer, girl you look great in that blue dress. Good luck with the pampered chef, 10 parties a month, wow, that's alot but I bet you can do it. I did 5 parties one month and my commission check was a little over $600. I was happy.

I have not been a happy lap-bandster (is that the proper term?) as of lately. I should have never went and got an un-fill. I just THOUGHT I wanted an un-fill. I am going to go and get some put back in. Anyway....I hope to be back in the losing game really soon.

God Bless You All,

Lucy

hey guys! Yes... the blue dress is YOU! Good job! I have actually thought about having an UnFill lately. I have been having a problem even drinking heavy liquids... But I am losing so well now and I think I will give it another week or two and see how things go.. I just have to keep sipping the liquids so I don't get dehydrated. Hope to see "less of you" soon!