Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thanks all! Tonite we left for just a bit to see if we could pick up the Uhaul a bit early. Couldn't, they were just closing so we will get it first thing in the morning. When we got home, a realtor and buyer were in the house climbing all over the stacks of boxes!!! They seemed interested but i wish they would have came by tomorrow when they have room to see the house. You wouldn't believe this mess! lol and I am moving to something smaller!!! But it is encouraging that at least someone is looking. I will be off line til I get connected at the new place. Hopefully that wont take long. I will keep you posted.

Wow my fills and loss are very simalar. Thanks that is good to see:thumbup:

Hello! Hello! Hello!:party:

So sorry I have been so :behindsofa:quite lately

But it is nice to know that I have been missed. :bored:

I have been gardening after work. I am trying to add two new gardens to my landscape. I have planted about 40 new shrubs and perennials! I still have about 20 more to put in the ground before the weather turns bad.

Before that I painted my living room and a bedroom. I still have a bedroom, bathroom and kitchen to paint.

All this is great exercise! But I am ready to be done with the work , and walk more. i have a gym membership and I am ready to go back. I hurt me knee and had to stay out for awhild. It is better now.:D

I am doing ok on the weight loss, but still slow! I have always been a slow looser! I am ok with that though, I figure we are in this for the long-term. :mad3:

Wow! Apples and Long, you guys are losing so fast! :D Awesome!

Strikeuptheband, we are running about the same. :tt1:

I go for another fill next Thursday, most times I feel like I am very restricted, but I can eat more at times.:lol:

I read the article in the opeing forum page on stress and the band being tighter when we are rushed and when we are stressed, that is certainly the case for me.

:tt2: I am glad you are all doing well, and I will try to post daily! I just got a little distracted.

Right now I am fighing laryngitis! :cursing:I have been sick for about 3 days now. I hope I get better soon, I am taking off work tomorrow to try to rest.:smile2:

Well, all you Junies! I love ya and am so proud of you all! let's all try to at least say hi every couple of days! :sad:

Wow I just wanted to tell everyone that I am into 42 pants for the 1st time in 4 yrs. Does that feel good.:mellow::thumbup::thumbup:

Dino....great NSV with the new pants size. Each one of those moments are so much fun!

Allie...try not to drive yourself nuts with the plateaus. We all have them. Do yourself a favor and see if you can ignore the scale for awhile. Your husband is right. Try to calm down about it all. Before you know it your numbers will be going down again.

Cathy..........HELLO....about time we hear from you again (just kidding...think we all just missed hearing from you). Sounds like you are setting the world on fire with your new found energy. You go girl! Still plan on stopping somewhere in TN to meet you on our way to FL. Looking forward to it.

Now that we booked our trip (cabin in the Ocala Nat. Forest) our son informed me over the weekend that he is looking at a job in Delaware. Will just have to use our Alaska Airline miles to go and see him if he moves there. Hope he is still in Daytona when we get down there but, if not, we still would have gone somewhere warm for a couple of months.

Waiting to hear what time my surgery is tomorrow. Just want it behind me. Not looking forward to the few weeks of down time. Have books and movies lines up. I am fairly independent and can't handle not doing my own work. I always say that I am not a perfectionist but very close to being one. Another cross to bear. I will sit and watch the mud getting dragged into the house and cringe.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. We are having a beautiful fall. Weather is perfect. Life is good.

Cathy - you are a bundle of energy! Good for you. That is what this is all about.

Dino - Congrats!

Apples - Speedy recovery. Enjoy the time off as best you can.

I am well. I need a fill but I am putting it off for a while and will just do the best I can until I can get in to the doctor's office. That is OK.

Thanks Brown bear for the encouragement. I will try to make the most of the down time. Hang in there until you can get a fill. I know that b/4 I had my second fill, hot liquids (warm) like broth, tea and coffee helped keep me from being too hungry. You've done great so far and hopefully you will hit your sweet spot soon.

Apples: I will keep you in my prayers as you have surgery! I would hate to be having surgery again. :smile: Get better soon and come to Tennessee soon. :thumbup: I can't wait to meet you!

I have been slowing down lately having the "crud" :cool2: It has made me feel awful, I did get most of my plants in the ground. I still have 2 butterfly bushes and 2 cottoneaster to plant and I will stop for awhile.... Maybe:glare:

Alliemorris, I didn't get restriction until my 3rd fill. I get the 4th this Friday. Good luck!

Dino! Great job, My clothes are my best measure of my loss, I change sizes quicker than the scales. The scale shows 28 lbs lost, but I have gone from an 18 womens to a 14 petite, that is a big jump!

Brownbear: I am a bundle of energy :w00t: I :thumbup:love it!:w00t:

Ok Long: now where are YOU?

Strikeuptheband! I hope things settle down for you soon.

Finally: All the rest of you June Bugs! Roll Call! There are over 300 of you!

Yeh...where are all you June Bugs. Would be nice to hear from all of you again.

Thanks for the words, Cathy...I will bounce right back like I usually do. Not my first go around with this.

I was wondering about Long today. Been a bit since she posted. Also, waiting to hear how Strike's move went. Hope you are getting settled in, Strike, and all is well.

Thanks to all of you the support is awesome :dita::biggrin:

Hi! I'm happy to see that everyone is doing well. I had a check-up and another fill today. I've lost 40 lbs. and received an additional .25 cc to make a total of 5.75 cc's. I get to go back for another in two weeks, and I already know I'm going to need it! I still feel hungry alot. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week!!!

Greetings: I've managed to lose 37 lbs since being banded on June 6th. However, I think my port tubing has detached from the band because I keep losing the fill after about 3-4 wks. when the doc tries to withdraw Fluid, there's nothing there. So, he wants to go in to look at the tubing to see if it's disconnected. He said it's about a 10-15 min procedure under IV sedation. I'm happy with my weight loss so far.

Good luck on your surgery Apples. Let me know the date and time, I'd like to keep you in my prayers that day.

Strike: Good luck with the move, I've been following your job situation.

Kathy: I have plenty rooms you can come paint for me!

I'm here!! I was out of town 4 of the last 5 days. Two days in Colorado Springs at a marriage retreat and 2 days in Las Vegas with my husband on a business trip. I have enjoyed the time away. I got on the plane and the seat belt had about 6 inches extra room, I didn't need my extender at all!! YAHOO!! And the arm rest stayed down!!! In Las Vegas DH & I shared a prime rib dinner, I had a small square of the meat and a couple fork fuls of potato and was stuffed. Thought we wouldn't get our money's worth at a buffet anymore!! And I lounged at the pool there in a bathing suit!! Oh the joys of losing weight! I am down about 67 now I think, I will weigh in the morning. If by chance I hit 70, the screaming you'll hear in the morning would be me! I have had 5 fills now and have great restriction again. I've been getting good restriction with every fill but it eventually fades away. I know I have all the Fluid still as they check that each time I get a fill. They said I was losing the fat pad over my stomach between it and the band. I am losing from the top down. My waist has lost a lot whereas my butt not as much. The ol' butt is going to have to give it up soon!

Apples, good luck with your surgery. I know all too well that it was no fun having a 2nd surgery so soon after the banding, but was so much more prepared what to expect the 2nd time. Take care and heal well!! Where in Delaware is your son maybe going? We lived there 2 yrs ago. Just over the state line, actuallly worked in PA. Taxes better in DE!!

Hey everyone! I'm back to work so I haven't been on in a really long time but wanted to stop by and say hi. Things are going really well. I am loving my band and loving my results. I took my monthly pictures tonight and for the first time can really see the weight I'm losing. It's so exciting. I hope everyone else is doing well! Have a great evening!

:thumbup:

Jennifer

Livin4Jesus....Congrats on your weight loss so far. Sorry to hear about you continually losing your fills. Best to get it checked out and back on the road again. Keep us informed.

Thanks for the prayers on my surgery. Had it done yesterday. Was a long day and got home about 9pm. Cannot take pain meds so was also a pretty long night. My husband didn't listen closely and was not sure if it was three or four hernia doc repaired. Also cut away some adhesions. I asked the nurse in recovery if he went in with a Kitchen Aid mixer (with the dough hook). Awfully sore today but I am tough and will recover quickly. I have spent my life lifting whatever....not any more. Hoping this is my last hernia surgery.

Iteach... Nice to hear from you. Sounds like the band is really working for you. You sound happy about your results. Congrats!

Losing....Could you Fed Ex me some of that butt and I, in turn, will send you some for your middle! Happy to hear you got away for a nice trip with DH. Me and DH have yet to go our for a meal in public. Just haven't had the opportunity yet. I have been out with friends a couple of times. Most of my friends are thin, eat like little piggies and don't want to share a meal. LOL. I don't mind having a few meals off of the leftovers.

Thanks for the well wishes. Got a pretty good walk in this morning. Now it's back to bed for a couple of hours. You guys are so great to visit with. I'm happy and life is good.