Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

apples, seee now your even more inspiring to me girl, 50 lbs off without the band, im so such a flop at that, no way i could of done it like that. Seriously way to go chicky.

hi all! i was stuck at 33 lbs for 3 weeks and this week i'm down 2 to 35! yeah! i don't seem to have restriction but have seriously up'd my exercise. i'm really tired but the scale is moving in the right direction!

i don't have energy yet. some days are ok and some are exhausting. i have allergies this time of year so that doesn't help.

greythope are you out there? hope you are doing ok and your hubby is back!

keep it up everyone!

Hi all,

I have been lurking but haven't posted recently. Some of you know I am going through a tough time right now. First I was let go at my job for 'budget cutbacks" then found that they hired someone for more pay than I was getting to take my place. Then they asked me to train her.:smile: Then another manager from another city (same company) called and said she just had someone give her 30 day notice and was looking for a replacement. I sent her my resume and she was impressed. So now I guess i am getting transferred instead of laid off. Better, but I still have to try to sell my house and I am not hopeful on that at all. So this is setting me back big time financially.

BF has come around a lot and is much more supportive. He has an empty mobile home on his property from when his daughter moved out and moved to Texas. We have decided to move into that together. The thought of moving into a trailer from a cute little house makes me want to cry. But his land and trailers are paid for so neither of us would have to pay any rent. I would be 19 miles from my new job. I am going nuts filling up boxes right now. Where did I collect so much crap??? I am very angry, hurt and disappointed in the management practices of my company. I will have different supervisor but still the overall management practices won't change and I am not sure that I want to work for a company that cares so little for their employees. Been with them for 2.5 years and never once had a write up or disciplinary action and they dump me for someone licensed...when I am 2 classes away from getting mine. And in the mental health field no less. One would think they would be more human. I don't need this upheaval right now but looks like i get to deal with it anyway.

Maintaining my weight and walking most nights which gives me time to think things through and get even madder! lol:angry_smile::frown::angry_smile: I lost 1 more lb this morning and am right on 190 and pushing real hard to get over that hurdle and into the 80's.

Sooooo thats my life such that it is. Hope you are all having a better time.

strikeuptheband -

I'm sorry about the tough time you are having. I wish I had some comforting words for you but I don't. All I can say is finish those last 2 classes as soon as you are able and hang in there. A few months down the road, you may find that something really good has come out of all of this. I hope so.

strikeuptheband -

I'm sorry about the tough time you are having. I wish I had some comforting words for you but I don't. All I can say is finish those last 2 classes as soon as you are able and hang in there. A few months down the road, you may find that something really good has come out of all of this. I hope so.

Thanks, Brown Bear.

Today I found out its not a lateral transfer. The pay is 6,000 less than what I am making now. But I am not getting any nibbles from all the jobs I have sent resume's too so it looks like this is as good as it gets. I feel like changing my name to companyho! Yes, someday this will be over. I hope.

Hang in there Strike...keep your resume out there. Always keep your options open. Sorry for the upheaval in your life. It's difficult enough getting used to banded life. You certainly don't need the added stress in your life. Take care and hope everything falls into place for you. Hugs!

Hey Kids!

Hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend. We had a great weekend at the lake. 5 of us couples took a limo to see Sara Evans and had potlucks, campfires, etc.

Had my second fill a week ago tomorrow and think that I am where I need to be for right now. I actually think the fill is perfect. Yahoo! Feels so good to just not even think about food when that hunger hit a few days a week.

Hope things are going well for all of you. Let's get this thread going a little. I miss hearing from some of you June people. Take care.

Hey there all my fellow junies! I have a question for all of you.. ok so I have had 3 fills and the first week after the fill I lose a ton then the second week it stalls.. I actually gain 2 pounds then lose 1 pound then just keep see sawing the second week. Has anyone else had this issue? It is so frustrating! I am thinking this means I don't have enough of a fill right now I am at 4 cc in a 10 cc band. I appreciate your input.. I love reading all the posts and find it inspiring! Good luck and God Bless! xoxo

hi all! alliemorris73, i find the same thing. right after the fill, i lose some weight (probably because i'm on fluids for 4 days) then for 2-3 weeks, i seem to stop losing (i ignore if the scales goes up any!) then it seems to kick down a couple of pounds then get stuck again. it's very slowwwwwww.

i'm trying kicking up my exercise levels which has helped some but i need to go again today for a good workout. been the same weight for about 5 days.

i have my 3rd fill on 9/8 and am hoping that one will help. it seems i can eat too much - bigger portions tho not really that big. but bigger than i could after the 2nd fill. weird.

today it seems it'll be impossible to reach my goal at this pace but i have to remember that it WAS impossible before surgery because the scale would not go down EVER. so.. patience is what i need. i already have tons of determination luckily!

strikeuptheband - i'm so sorry to hear you are going thru all this upheavel! like the band isn't enough to get used to. sounds like once you get those 2 classes done, you'll have more job options. this move and job might be a stepping stone to something much better for you. hope so!

take care everyone, make good food choices and keep up the exercise! we have to use our wonderful tool!

I notice the same thinga after fills. I've had 4. I am on liquids and mushies for a day and it seems I am always very tight for a day or two after, then it seems to level off some. I lose pretty good that week then sit at a plateau for a week or two. Then start losing slow again. I've had 4 fills and am at 9 in a 14cc band so that seems pretty full to me, but will see how this one goes for a week or two.

Strike - sounds like the upheaval you are going through is really a mess. It sounds like you are working through it well and you eventually find something that works for you.

Thanks, everyone for your support. I am taking another position with the same company, which I hate but there doesn't seem to be any other options at this point. I have my house for sale but seriously doubt if it will sell; probably go to foreclosure like everyone elses around here. The new job is also a 6000 pay cut. Moving in with BF which is what we planned to do eventually anyway. That will save me rent money and allow me time to find a better job. I will work thru this and come out ahead...I always do.

Good Day June Bugs!

I hope everyone is good on this beautiful Friday!

I have been busy for a few days and haven’t posted, but I have read the threads and kept up!

I have been doing some late summer cleaning and painting on my house! Yeah! My daughter and 2 grandchildren just moved out of my house and I have it all to myself again! I suppose I should feel guilty, but I love the peace and quiet! I enjoy coming home and everything is in the order I left it. I love for them to come and visit and I love to spoil them rotten, but I love to send them home again… and sit down and not have to watch Miley Cyrus aka Hanna Montana!

Here is my good news! I have lost 8 lbs in the past 2 weeks and have finally reached Onederland! I am wearing size 16 petite pants again! I went shopping yesterday and I almost bought a pair of 14 petite pants! I decided against it since I am certain I have a bunch of clothes in my attic I need to check! I think I have every size down to a 10 petite and I will just wear them as I get to them!

I had a fill on Aug the 22nd and it has done wonders! Actually I think the doc would say I am too tight as I PB … a lot!

I had my 3rd fill today. It did not go as smoothly as the other two went. It was a different person doing the fill than the first two times. It took quite a while because she said the port was tilted. All I know is that it was starting to get uncomfortable. I had a huge bruise after my first two fills, I can only imagine what it is going to look like this time. Hopefully this one helps with the hunger. A couple hours after Breakfast I am so hungry. I'm sure the kids in my class can hear my stomach rumbling. I hope all the Jazzy Junes are doing well.

Hey Junies.. I just wanted to let you know on a cool "excercize" I found.. it's called geocaching! You can check it out at geocaching.com.. but anyways the concept is there are thousands of hidden items all around you. People hide items and logbooks in boxes or some sort of waterproof box and you get the coordinates online from geocaching.com then you input them into your gps and the hunt is on! My hubby and I have found 5 so far and I have gotten so much excercize this past two weekends withought even realizing it. I love adventures and competition. There is also another thing called letterboxing which i believe involves getting stamps from the boxes. But I just wanted to let you guys know of this cool thing to do and it only costs the price of a gps!!! Then it's free from then out. Just to give you an idea today we found a box and in it was 4 tickets to a defenders "local" baseball game. So cool! Some only have the log to put your name on but some have surprises! I hope everyone is off to a great September! I just hit 50 pounds and I am so excited about my band! God Bless!:)

hi everyone! congrats allie at hitting 50!! that is GREAT! and Cathy, you made it to onederland and size 16!!! YEAH for you guys!

rj, i have a fill this wednesday - i'm a bit nervous in that that last one - the 2nd one -felt like i was being stabbed! not sure why, the first one felt like nothing! i need it - can eat more than before and my weight is somewhat stuck at 35 lbs down.

we'll see how it goes! i am a ways from onederland myself and can't wait to get there! been exercising and having fun with that for the most part. not looking forward to liquids after the fill BUT usually i do lose a lb or 2 or 3 from that so that'll be good!

happy september everyone! i'm so GLAD the surgery and recovery is behind us and all that anxiety and anticipation is done! and i thank God everyday for this chance to solve this problem - finally!!!!!!!!!!!!