Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

• Hi everyone,
  • Are there any men on the site? I'm considering this proceedure strongly and would like to get a mans perspective. I like my food and wine and beer and am worried I'll go mad without them.
  • La

hi hazard im sorry im not a bloke but hopefully one of them will come on and talk but you can still have all of them things in moderation hun,its not the end of things as we know it lol xx

hi hazard im sorry im not a bloke but hopefully one of them will come on and talk but you can still have all of them things in moderation hun,its not the end of things as we know it lol xx

Well thats the first time a woman has ever apologised to me for not being a man ha ha . things are looking up already woohoo

I have had a look at your weight loss and it looks impresive 66lb right?. Did you go to Belgium to Dr Chris de Brueyne?

I notice that he is one of the cheapest around and am a bit aprehensive about that. I had a consultation with the hospital group in Dublin and just didnt like them.

I think you are meant to get a x ray once a year but I only had my band fitted last christmas time so not had one yet. I guess when you go for a fill they will tell you then if they think you need it,?hazrd there are not many blokes on here i guess its us women who like to chat on forums finding out stuff but hey jion in! its nice to have some men on here.

Thanks wannabeslinky and biggerthanaturkey, ive booked a fill for next week so hopfully ill get one.

And i agree, we need some men! :D

Thanks wannabeslinky and biggerthanaturkey, ive booked a fill for next week so hopfully ill get one.

And i agree, we need some men! :D

dont worry pet they wont even ask you,you will get your fill no probs,ive never been asked xx

Well thats the first time a woman has ever apologised to me for not being a man ha ha . things are looking up already woohoo

I have had a look at your weight loss and it looks impresive 66lb right?. Did you go to Belgium to Dr Chris de Brueyne?

I notice that he is one of the cheapest around and am a bit aprehensive about that. I had a consultation with the hospital group in Dublin and just didnt like them.

and im a bit concerned by your name HAZARD ha ha lol,you sound like your gonna be trouble,oh well bring it on,joking by the way,yes i was banded by dr chris,he isnt shady or anything,you get excellent care for half the price at the time i paid 3500 in pound for mine and im really pleased are you from dublin hun ? by the way i read your profile and at your weight of 133 pounds you prob wont get a band he he he,any question just ask hun

advice please:

I am booked for an xray and to see dr chris on 11 october, but in total the whole day will cost me £200. I am struggling for money. I have been told by my GP I have a Vitamin deficiency of folic acid and I am on medication for it.

Do you think I am better off going on the 11 October or waiting til January. something tells me i should go but it is just the money problem. I can get the money but I would struggle.

sorry if this sounds complicated, any advice would be great. thanks

advice please:

I am booked for an xray and to see dr chris on 11 october, but in total the whole day will cost me £200. I am struggling for money. I have been told by my GP I have a Vitamin deficiency of folic acid and I am on medication for it.

Do you think I am better off going on the 11 October or waiting til January. something tells me i should go but it is just the money problem. I can get the money but I would struggle.

sorry if this sounds complicated, any advice would be great. thanks

hi hun are you going over to belgium or having it all done in uk ?,i know how you feel hun i got banded in 2010 and ive never had an x ray,i just thought if all is ok leavi it alone,i would go if i were having any probs but its up to you hun and how you feel,if you really want it checked then you will be better getting it done,i know of quite a few peeps who havnt had an xray and they are all fine though,decisions,decisions,hth xx

Hi all I'm new here posted a thread but think I put it in the wrong place..oops I just found this thread.. I am booked to have the band done by dr chris in Belgium I live in the uk so I will travel by Eurostar . I'm travelling alone and really nervous any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks..my surgery date is 20/11/12.

Hi all I'm new here posted a thread but think I put it in the wrong place..oops I just found this thread.. I am booked to have the band done by dr chris in Belgium I live in the uk so I will travel by Eurostar . I'm travelling alone and really nervous any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks..my surgery date is 20/11/12.

dont worry hun i got mine done alone,you will meet plenty of peeps to talk to,just travel light so you dont have too much weight wnen you have had your surgery

Thanks wannabe slinky... I've heard good things about dr de bruyne.. I see from your previous post you were banded by him..How was your experience with him.

i had a great experience,no probs did seem a bit strange payin at hotel and all,but its all fine,hospital are sooo clean and it goes so smooth you meet one of them in the hotel and then the dr next day,i would do it again in a flash xx

Please help? Where have people had their ports fitted? Did he ask where you'd prefer it? I'm worried he'll put it on my right side cause I can't sleep on my left or my back so if really struggle to sleep until its completely healed and then struggle again when I have a fill! I will ask when I get there but I'm just worrying now. I get a lot of back and left hip pain, not just being fussy :)

Hi pixie_lilly, I was never asked where I wanted mine, it was just put on my left side below my ribs. But I know that some people have it on there chest between just under the cleavage area but I don't know of anyone having it there that's been to dr Chris :)