Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share Your NSVs Here Please!

I am at Disney for the weekend. Was a lot easier to get in and out of rides! Last time I went, i was struggling! But not today! (Lol). I also I didnt have to worry about not fitting. Loving the band and I'm so grateful for this weight loss - has made a big difference even after 3 months (almost 40 pounds lost)!

I am at Disney for the weekend. Was a lot easier to get in and out of rides! Last time I went, i was struggling! But not today! (Lol). I also I didnt have to worry about not fitting. Loving the band and I'm so grateful for this weight loss - has made a big difference even after 3 months (almost 40 pounds lost)!

We just got home a few weeks ago from Disney and I totally know what you mean!! I didn't struggle to sit next to my husband and son on a ride. What a great feeling!! Enjoy and way to go!

I've got two NSV. I could zip up my winter coat this year, last it didn't fit and my stomach doesn't touch the steering wheel in the car anymore more! Down 21 lbs

okay this sounds crazy but I was wrapping presents today.. I use my dining room table so it's wide.. last year I had to sit down to wrap them and just move the chair around.. holy cow I was wrapping standing up and could actually lean across the table to cut the paper without my belly in the way ....I actually leaned all the way over the table and cut the paper evenly...I have not sat down once... This year will be totally different from the years before.. I used to be so tired from shopping and wrapping I could hardly make it through Christmas... I am so looking forward to Christmas this year.. shopping is done.. wrapping is getting done and I am not tired.. yahoo..

okay this sounds crazy but I was wrapping presents today.. I use my dining room table so it's wide.. last year I had to sit down to wrap them and just move the chair around.. holy cow I was wrapping standing up and could actually lean across the table to cut the paper without my belly in the way ....I actually leaned all the way over the table and cut the paper evenly...I have not sat down once... This year will be totally different from the years before.. I used to be so tired from shopping and wrapping I could hardly make it through Christmas... I am so looking forward to Christmas this year.. shopping is done.. wrapping is getting done and I am not tired.. yahoo..

I love those unexpected NSVs.... congrats Sharpie!

i have posted before this nsv but i want to say it again, in victory i proclaim i can walk...

i went to a grocery store and another department store today and it felt wonderful to just walk..

to and from the store to the parking lot to my car..it may not be anything to anyone, but to me (and

others who had trouble with this stimple thing)...simply walking......is something i will forever thank my and/plication for...

i just wanted to share

Edited by ☠carolinagirl☠

i have posted before this nsv but i want to say it again, in victory i proclaim i can walk...

i went to a grocery store and another department store today and it felt wonderful to just walk..

to and from the store to the parking lot to my car..it may not be anything to anyone, but to me (and

others who had trouble with this stimple thing)...simply walking......is something i will forever thank my and/plication for...

i just wanted to share

I remember the first time feeling that way also...after going to the gym on a regular schedule, and starting to loose weight....I had to p/u my daughter from the airport...parked what seemed like miles away, had to walk all the way to the terminal...I was amazed how strong and confident each step was...made me stand a little taller and walked a little stronger and faster....

Nothing simple about it at all....before surgery I would have stopped to catch my breath every 5 minutes...I really felt the difference and was proud of myself....

We just got home a few weeks ago from Disney and I totally know what you mean!! I didn't struggle to sit next to my husband and son on a ride. What a great feeling!! Enjoy and way to go!

A few weeks ago The wife and I went to Disney Land by ourselves and I took the stairs two steps at a time at Tarzan's Tree house and did not run out of Breath. Going again tomorrow afternoon.

Went to the church today that my brother's family attends to see niece and great nieces in their Christmas concert. Parked in the first spot I saw and hurried into church. Then afterwards I carried my three year old great niece around and out to their car. Never once was tired. Never thought about putting down my niece (who was capable of walking but it was very crowded). And all in heels. Still have a ways to go to get to goal but I'm well on my way to being healthy.

I put my wedding rings on today for the first time in 10 years. I quit wearing them, telling my hubby that my fingers were swelling. At that time I thought that's what it was. Didn't take long to figure that my fingers were getting fat like the rest of me. This morning I was looking at my fingers and thinking how slender they were looking. I took my rings out and they fit. Funny thing is, I just tried them on 2 weeks ago and they didn't fit at that time. I've only lost 1 lb since then. Go figure.????

Again I had to work at another store for 3 days and most of the girls I work with new me cause I have worked with them before well some of them hadn't seen me in a yr , so when each one of them saw me at different ties they we're like wow you have lost a lot of weight you, can see it in your face , breast and backside , each time we all laughed but I guess this was my latest nsv I still have the fat goggles on so I don't see it but I guess others will let me know and that's ok with me just encourages me more that I am doing the right thing with the help from my tool (band) :) ,

NSV I went to Starbucks this morning because I wanted a skinny hot chocolate. So I paid with my debit card (which has my old picture on it) and the lady looked at me and said you have lost a lot of weight Congratulations! I smiled and told her thank you! I love my band!

post-141554-0-33154600-1387275305_thumb.jpg post-141554-0-33154600-1387275305_thumb.jpgMy kids wanted pictures of us this Christmas.. probably been at least 25 years since I had any pictures done of me.. but we did it and I am so pleased that I look "normal"... gotta go today and get frames for them... Another NSV cause without my band I would not have had pictures taken...

attachicon.gifgrammy _oe and richards 022.JPG attachicon.gifgrammy _oe and richards 022.JPGMy kids wanted pictures of us this Christmas.. probably been at least 25 years since I had any pictures done of me.. but we did it and I am so pleased that I look "normal"... gotta go today and get frames for them... Another NSV cause without my band I would not have had pictures taken...

You look wonderful- and very happy! This is such a great picture!!

Sharpie - you look GREAT! Such a good picture! I was the same way about pictures - I just started taking them again recently. I was too embarrassed before. I'm so very happy for you!!!