Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share Your NSVs Here Please!

Signed up for training for warriors program at my gym and today I did two back to back classes my reg class and then we did one in the park to advertise. It was awesome I may have been a bit slower the second class but I was stronger than last week . I was so proud of myself I almost cried on my drive home to think how far I have come in the past 5 months.

I'm not a stocking person but where them when the occasion calls. I had a banquet Friday night and put on the only one's I had which were queen sized. Queen plus that is. They were so big that I had to pull the toes and place them underneath my feet in my shoes. I through them away as soon as I got back home. So I also had a wedding yesterday but before I went, I went to the store to purchase a new pair of stockings. Well I'm happy to report that I purchased a regular pair of stockings. I haven't purchased a regular pair of stockings since I have been grown. Isn't that something.

I'm not a stocking person but where them when the occasion calls. I had a banquet Friday night and put on the only one's I had which were queen sized. Queen plus that is. They were so big that I had to pull the toes and place them underneath my feet in my shoes. I through them away as soon as I got back home. So I also had a wedding yesterday but before I went, I went to the store to purchase a new pair of stockings. Well I'm happy to report that I purchased a regular pair of stockings. I haven't purchased a regular pair of stockings since I have been grown. Isn't that something.

Wow!!!! Those are the victories that makes this well worth it' and don't ever put on a pair again! Lol

Signed up for training for warriors program at my gym and today I did two back to back classes my reg class and then we did one in the park to advertise. It was awesome I may have been a bit slower the second class but I was stronger than last week . I was so proud of myself I almost cried on my drive home to think how far I have come in the past 5 months.

That is amazing!! I know that felt good... I find myself walking so much faster now. 6 months ago I couldn't keep up walking with my coworker who is from NY and used to walking fast. But now I can even walk fast and talk without being out of breath !

Just bought some new bras. Went from 42C to 36C. Was a 46D ten months ago by the way... when I first was banded.

Just bought some new bras. Went from 42C to 36C. Was a 46D ten months ago by the way... when I first was banded.

i have given up on new bras as soon as I buy them I need a new one lol ... shake my head

I have a new one! I was standing at the copy machine and one of my bosses said she didn't know who was standing at the copier because she couldn't recognize me from the back! She said I looked great!

I am down one jean size! Broke into the little stack of 16 Lee longs in my bottom drawer. I have been in 18 Lees for a long, long time. Yippee! They are a little snug but I'm wearing them anyway. Considering going out to find the next size down to have on-hand -- an incentive.....

Went out last night and danced and danced and danced. Never once thought my feet hurt or sit this one out cuz I'm tired. I did sit some out if I was getting hot but there were plenty of people sweating so I know that was just the situation not me being out of shape. Met some new people and plan to go out next weekend too! (Happy dance lol)

Sounds like you had a lot of fun and it was exercise!! Congrats!

Went shopping yesterday, I had to get a few things to hold me over...I tried on size 18 jeans...too big. Tried 16 fit like a glove! Tried on XL sweat pants...too big bought the large, could have bought the medium but I have to fly and want to be comfy.

Happy Happy...but hubby is not so happy about all the clothes :) I'll have to find the time to go through the archives and keep what fits and bag up what doesn't.

my latest nsv is me buying a new leather jacket........size large......

you have to see (my before) picture to see why a size large is a great thing for me..

my latest nsv is me buying a new leather jacket........size large......

you have to see (my before) picture to see why a size large is a great thing for me..

Woohoo! Carolinagirl, we want pictures!!Bethca you look great!

Woohoo! Carolinagirl, we want pictures!!Bethca you look great!

i will take pictures.......funny to think for 3+ years i was like NO pictures of me..

and here i am showing you all what i look like...not to brag but to go hell yeah the band works and here is proof..........

eye of the tiger....hear me (hear us banders ROAR)

Just been on two weeks holiday, and for the first time in my life did not pick up any weight at all. I love you band xxx

Went to a work event today and one of my bosses gave me a huge hug and told me "You go girl, you look great!" I was glowing by the time the event was over. :D