Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have heard that also. I also heard oh but you dont need it or omg I heard lots of bad things from this surgery. F that!!! we need positive peoplemaround us..we need support! Lets not give up!

its amazing to just to think how our lives will chenge for the better. Luckly I dont take meds..or have pain issues...i guess be ause ever since I was little I moved arond alot..i was and still am very energetic. One thing I hate is when you wake p early...you het out of bed and stand ur ankles and feet hurt...I will Celebrate once I start not to feel that.

Which Tyra Riley? I saw a bunch. LOL

My profile pic is the lil boy with a dark blue shirt on. I live in Michigan!

Let the week of food fun commence! Haha

So, I am very lucky to not have a pre-op diet (my apologies to those that have to do one). Today I went shopping and planned out all of my favorite meals/snacks for the next week till my surgery. Haha I'm like a kid at Christmas. As excited as I am to eat all of these goodies, I'd rather be done with my surgery and on to the liquid diet/ losing weight. Lol

I start the "Liver Shrink" diet on Wed. I am going out for Mexican Tuesday night. Oh, how am I gonna live without my Mexican food? ! I know after the surgery I'm gonna be a refried bean eatin fool! :D

June 7th for me!!! I'm on liquids now for two weeks pre op. I'm mostly hungry in the evenings when my family is eating. Four days down, 10 to go!!!! I'm ready to be a loser!

Let the week of food fun commence! Haha

So' date=' I am very lucky to not have a pre-op diet (my apologies to those that have to do one). Today I went shopping and planned out all of my favorite meals/snacks for the next week till my surgery. Haha I'm like a kid at Christmas. As excited as I am to eat all of these goodies, I'd rather be done with my surgery and on to the liquid diet/ losing weight. Lol[/quote']

I'm with you! They said don't treat it as your last meal, but I've been eating all the things I know I won't be able to for a long time if ever.

Hi all! I am also a June baby! My surgery is scheduled for June 3rd. My emotions are all over the place. One moment I want to cancel everything' date=' and another moment I can't wait to have the surgery. My biggest downfall is researching the Internet and reading so many regrets. But I also see how people say the surgery was the best thing that ever happened to them....or wish they had done the surgery many years before. I just pray to God I am making the right decision for myself and my family. Congratulations to all the June babies![/quote']

I think that we all are going through some if the same emotions. Try not to read a lot on the Internet. My date is June 4th. I am getting a little freaked out at times myself.

I start the "Liver Shrink" diet on Wed. I am going out for Mexican Tuesday night. Oh' date=' how am I gonna live without my Mexican food? ! I know after the surgery I'm gonna be a refried bean eatin fool! :D[/quote']

I'm hoping my new pouch can tolerate spicy food. Humus with jalapeños... my current favorite! :-)

One week! I have been busy trying to get my household chores completed. Filled the fridge with things that my husband and son can eat, packing and trying to get everything situated for the teacher who will close out the year for me. With all of this going on, I have managed to not once complain about this liquid diet. I will say the first two days were hard. I have to remind myself to drink the Protein Shakes and Water. I guess this not only helps shrinking my liver, but it has prepared me mentally for what is ahead. I have dropped 14 pounds in one week...one more week to go and I look forward to the 100+ when I make it to the losers bench,

Hello fellow June Surgeries....I got a phone call from my insurance company this morning and I was approved, just got off the phone with my Surgeon's office and I have a DATE!!! Yaayyyy....June 27th....possibly June 10th, she's checking. However, I think I'd rather do June 10th because I'd like to have a few weeks under my belt by the 4th of July and my birthday which is July 24th...I'm sooo excited, yet a little nerveous.

Hello fellow June Surgeries....I got a phone call from my insurance company this morning and I was approved, just got off the phone with my Surgeon's office and I have a DATE!!! Yaayyyy....June 27th....possibly June 10th, she's checking. However, I think I'd rather do June 10th because I'd like to have a few weeks under my belt by the 4th of July and my birthday which is July 24th...I'm sooo excited, yet a little nerveous.

Hello fellow June Surgeries....I got a phone call from my insurance company this morning and I was approved' date=' just got off the phone with my Surgeon's office and I have a DATE!!! Yaayyyy....June 27th....possibly June 10th, she's checking. However, I think I'd rather do June 10th because I'd like to have a few weeks under my belt by the 4th of July and my birthday which is July 24th...I'm sooo excited, yet a little nerveous.[/quote']

Welcome to the June Club :)! Congrats!

Hello fellow June Surgeries....I got a phone call from my insurance company this morning and I was approved' date=' just got off the phone with my Surgeon's office and I have a DATE!!! Yaayyyy....June 27th....possibly June 10th, she's checking. However, I think I'd rather do June 10th because I'd like to have a few weeks under my belt by the 4th of July and my birthday which is July 24th...I'm sooo excited, yet a little nerveous.[/quote']

Welcome to the June club :) Congrats!

Ok....my new surgery date is June 10th....oh' date=' wow!![/quote']

Welcome! You will love the things you can learn on this site. I am having my surgery next week!