Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Had some fun tonight. Went through my drawers and closet. Instead of just packing away winter clothes for next year, I'm packing them away for donation. <_< "Nope not gonna need that, it will be too big next winter" :D Yay!!!!!

I'm already married' date=' and my husband tells me I'm sexy, but I just want to really truly believe that. When he says it, I question how could anyone find me sexy? :-( So I guess what I really want is some high self-esteem.[/quote']

I'm married also and when my husband says I'm sexy,hot, fine, gorgeous my first reaction is to laugh and tell him he's blind! I'm not the 165 pound 5'9 pretty girl he married! I've gained 110 pounds in the 4 years we have been married, there's nothing sexy about that!!

The biggest thing I'm hoping to get out of this surgery is 100% health! My family has a lot of health problems from vein over weight I want to be healthy, I have 3 kids and want to be around for their kids! I want to not feel like an ogre standing next to my husband! I want my pcos to go away and give me my fertility back!!

I want to actually like to go to the gym. I don't want to have to squeeze in and out of roller coaster rides. I want to be able to shop at the mall. I want to be able to buy cute underwear. I want to weigh less than the guys I hang out with. I want to get off my asthma medication. I want to get rid of my CPAP. I want to be able to cross my legs under a desk or table. I want to wear a dress or a skirt without having to rub a Gold Bond stick on my thighs. I don't want to be out of breath from carrying groceries to my 2nd floor apartment.

It's simply amazing how many restrictions being obese can put on a person. I hate when people just say "well, just eat less and move more!" If it were THAT simple, why would anyone risk their life on the operating table. Sure, I could move more, but my knees stop me. And yes, I could eat less, but unlike any other addiction, I NEED food to survive. I can't just avoid it. Most of America is at least overweight, if not obese. Why is that? Why don't they just eat less if its that easy? Because its not. Especially with a severe addiction.

Sorry! That little rant came from me reading through everyone's goal weight dreams. Lol

I did something amazing for myself today. I bought my first pair of real running shoes. I WILL be a runner one day. :-)

I did something amazing for myself today. I bought my first pair of real running shoes. I WILL be a runner one day. :-)

You go, Girl!!!

Congrats!!!! My surgery is June 14th and then I'm going on a cruise November 1st as my gift to myself!!!

I wanna take my kids to Disney World and for on the rides. I wanna be able to look good in a 2 piece bathung suit. I wanna have sex without my legs cramping up. I really wanna feel sexy, confident, and stop hearing you have a beautiful face. "If you just lost a little weight you would be gorgeous. " ehh I'd love not to have to spend a fortune on clothes. I'd love to feel like I don't need to settle for mediocre when I deserve better. I want to believe what I just wrote. I want to not have to use baby power between my legs and under my stomach. I have high expectations but I know the work it will take. And I want all these things for all of you too. :)

Wow. Just wow! Everyone has such high and amazing aspirations for when they start losing weight! I'm sure everyone will do fabulously! Thank you to those who posted. I know for myself, you reminded me of some little details that I may not have been looking forward to, but am now! :)

I just wanted to say good morning June friends! Today makes one week to the start of our very big month!!! Eeek!!! Can you believe it!?! Good luck. I am starting to pray now for every one of you. It's going to be one wild month! :)

Hi all! I just realized that Wednesday is my last day to eat all the things I'm going to miss after surgery. What are some of the things you'll miss the most?? Mine are Pepsi and pop tarts. LOL

Baked macaroni and cheese. Hands down. I am a serious cheese lover! Haha

Welcome! I could have been having my surgery next week as well' date=' but I promised a friends son 2 years ago that I would help with his graduation party, so I am having mine on June 4th. We will be able to compare notes and basically go through this together. I am excited and nervous! Tonight a really good friend of mine said that she was very worried I was doing it for the wrong reasons. I asked her what she thought that reason was? I told her that if I get off of any medicine then this surgery will be a success for me. I am so tired of hearing negative comments!

It must be late... I am rambling. Thanks for listening[/quote']

I've heard that too! I'll be glad if I can get off blood pressure medicine, not have issues with my feet, knees.... And just being able to keep up with my kiddos the way I want to

Hi all! I just realized that Wednesday is my last day to eat all the things I'm going to miss after surgery. What are some of the things you'll miss the most?? Mine are Pepsi and pop tarts. LOL

Hey everyone. Congrats on making this journey. My surgery is in 2 days, Tuesday. I start an all clear liquid diet tomorrow. I saw this post and wanted to say to go for it. I thought of all the things I wanted to eat but ran out of time as I found out about surgery a few days before I started the liquid diet. Now, today, when I can't eat any of those things it is all I can think of and it is driving me crazy. So enjoy without going crazy. My biggest regret was pizza. I understand you cant eat it after WLS. But, then my mom always says, what is the big deal, it is just poop. Gotta love moms. Good luck everyone. Stay positive and strong. And, I will see you all on the other side during June!