Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I ordered the same. I have samples of Unjury and nectar and click Protein. My doctor gave me recipes for protein Jello and I bought some protein pudding and jello snack packs. I will order some PB2 though. I use to love that stuff!

Ooh I got some click protein and grapefruit nectar as well. I ended up getting vanilla injury so I could jazz it up myself. pumpkin Protein Shake anyone? :)

I am so excited for June 14th it's not even funny! It also happens to be my moms birthday that day so she is a nervous wreck about this! I'm just ready for it to be here!!!! I start my liquid diet June 7th for one week!!

My surgery is on my dads bday! Lol June 5th!

Add me to the list!! June 5!! And I'm kinda freaking out. Not so much about the afterwards but more about the surgery itself. I handle pain really well, I'm just nervous something might happen during it. Yikes!!!

Well in 6 short days I will be preparing for surgery. I'm so glad I only had two weeks between my surgery and when they gave me the surgery date. Any longer and it would have felt like an eternity. And I'm not even nervous. I'm worried about the new lifestyle after but not at all about the surgery. And I use to be suuuuch a bundle of nerves about stuff like this. But I know where my help comes from and I'm ready for JUNE 5th!!! So to all my 6-5ers, our countdown starts NOW!!!! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Add me to the list!! June 5!! And I'm kinda freaking out. Not so much about the afterwards but more about the surgery itself. I handle pain really well' date=' I'm just nervous something might happen during it. Yikes!!![/quote']

I have always said I have a relatively high palm tolerance, bug giving surgery 2 days ago, this is kicking my butt.

Just realized though that the pain medication is also making me nauseous so I need to stop taking it. Also they tried oxy for take home medication and I broke out in hives last night. Wonderful. Good luck to everyone today!

PB2 sounds awesome. Where can you buy that? I've been putting natural Peanut Butter in my smoothies...love it now, but I may hate it after the surgery.

I bought PB2 at Walmart last week, It was on top shelf of the peanut butter section.

Hey you all my surgery in June 6th. It was supposed to be January 19th. I was going for a band revision but I had too much scar tissue so now 5 months later here I am again doing another pre-op and time of work.

Has everyone picked out vitaminscand supplements they are going to use? I ordered some Vitamin samples and Protein samples to test out. I'm getting so nervous!

Where did you get your sample packs from?

So' date=' I never use RNYTalk on my computer, I just use the iPhone app. I am current on my computer and just noticed that my profile is considered "RNY Talk Addict".. Is that bad?? haha Or do I just love chatting it up with all of you?? :D Everyone is so inspirational and its great to not feel alone in this journey.[/quote']

Lol, well keep being active we all need to hear from each other,

June 3rd at 10:45am... Nervous but more excited!

Make sure you post afterward because we will be waiting to make sure you are cool, I will be thinking about you all and praying for you. Yay June 5th.

Well in 6 short days I will be preparing for surgery. I'm so glad I only had two weeks between my surgery and when they gave me the surgery date. Any longer and it would have felt like an eternity. And I'm not even nervous. I'm worried about the new lifestyle after but not at all about the surgery. And I use to be suuuuch a bundle of nerves about stuff like this. But I know where my help comes from and I'm ready for JUNE 5th!!! So to all my 6-5ers' date=' our countdown starts NOW!!!! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk[/quote']

Thanks for your words today. I am going to claim those words for myself as well because I , too, "Know where my help comes from" Nice thought when my nerves are on edge! :)

I can't believe in just a few days I will be on the losers bench!!!

Add me to the list!! June 5!! And I'm kinda freaking out. Not so much about the afterwards but more about the surgery itself. I handle pain really well' date=' I'm just nervous something might happen during it. Yikes!!![/quote']

I will add you when I get home from work tonight. I also must agree. I'm not very nervous for the recovery, but I'm starting to freak out a bit in regards to the actual surgery. I've been so blessed with good surgeries in the past that I'm worried this may be THE one where something goes wrong. I'm just praying everything goes ok.

Where did you get your sample packs from?

I called some of the companiesvand requested samples. I paid 3 dollars for Celebrate Vitamin sampler. unjury sent me 3 packs for free bc I didn't want to pay 21 for the big pack. Bariatric Choice sents out samples quickly and Bariatric Advantage also!

One week from today!!! Eeek!

My surgery actually got pushed back a day from the 5th to the 6th because my surgeon got injured so now his partner is doing the surgery.

I haven't been sleeping. Probably nerves. Ugh. Hope it isn't like this all week!!! I still have four days of work!!!

Prayers are needed right now!!! I just called insurance and one if the people didn't submit my whole packet to the review board so the now have the whole packet thanks to the lady I called. She has also emailed to ask for a rush since my tentative date is June 12. I'm hoping I have an approval this week so I can keep my date. Prayers are needed please!!!!!!!