Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Good news! And damn not enough fat to Lipo? That's pretty cool:) Perhaps I'll start wearing a corset on fast days! Or a muzzle :P Glad you are hanging in there.

You are so bad!!! I would try the muzzle first. Hee hee

Good stuff M2G! Call it, call it!

Didn't plan to fast today as I did yesterday, but I've eaten very little due to the lingering sicky feeling after the Migraine (which has now gone - yey). Prob came in around 650 cals and I didn't eat until gone 4pm, although I did have a cuppa Soup at lunch time to see if I could tolerate the taste.

Now I don't feel so blurgh I will have a good healthy eating day tomo and probably fast again Friday. Lets hope the scale rewards us all! Surgeon's goal is just around the corner for me!

Funny thing though, I 'feel' smaller and tighter if that makes sense? A pair of work trousers are starting to feel really big and baggy too - weird what a difference a couple of pound makes eh?

Good job CGJ - speedy recovery! My advise, do very little for as long as you can or your mind will allow. I felt brilliant for the first week after my TT and I over did it leading to a seroma! Take it easy!

Yeah... this is pretty rugged. lower body lift, boobs, small thigh lift and arm lift all together. Only time will tell if this was a horrible or good idea to do so much at once, but a single 9 hour surgery done using epidural and twilight sedation. One 6 week stint off work,just more do-able for me versus doing it over 3 surgeries in the usa.

I will in the clinic a few more days andget amazing care. There are like 2 nurses for one patient. Tonight I met the chef who cooks our food... really very different then any american medical experience I have had. The worst part is the very tight garments... they are torturous but necessary.

Edited by CowgirlJane

Glad to hear the surgery went well! Sending healing thoughts your way. Getting ready to leave at the buttcrack of dawn for all points south (L.A. - Disneyland - meeting up with tons of friends and family - don't know how 5:2 will fare this week - I am thinking of just kicking it up a notch when I get back. Birthday week here I come - happy 19th anniversary of my 30th birthday ;) see you guys in a week!

I bet. Along the sides?

Yes, around my ears and down my jaw bone.

oh Jane that does not sound like fun. I hope you're not in pain!

You're going to look so hot!

I did very well fasting yesterday and saw my low again on the scale this morning. 139. I will be so happy if it stays. I've gotten down here before and then right back up to 141-142. I did exercise my brains out sunday and monday and tody I stayed in bed. I could not force myself to get up and go.

I am afraid to try on my jeans I wore aqt 135 where I want to get.

I do love 5:2 though. the fasting before and after the weekend really helps.

Happy Wednesday everyone! Hope everyone has a great day today, and there is nobody running around putting temptations under our noses!

Today is a fast day, I drank hot tea all morning, then made hot flaxmeal - 2 TBSP cracked flaxseed, boiling Water, and a splash of SF brown sugar cinammon Syrup. For dinner I will have a salad of 3 oz red kidney Beans, 5 oz shredded chicken, 2 TBSP homemade vinaigrette, 1/4 cup carrots, and 2 cups greens. This is a lot of food by volume, plus a lot of roughage, so I will eat twice, half at 5pm, the rest at 7pm. It may sound wierd, my timeline of eating, but I know that I am a night nibbler and I would rather it be proper foods rather than nibble cheating. Total cals for the day, 634, more importantly my Fiber is 14.1 - poor for a normal person, a triumph for me :P

Hey GT -- I keep meaning to post this...and forgetting...typical. Anyhow, I do drink also a lot of green tea, and even though I DO love it, I often brew it 1:1 with a peppermint tea bag, as I often drink it cold and that makes it more refreshing to me. Just a thought -- in case you like peppermint tea (and it is good for upset tummies too). Hope you're doing well!!

Jane, I am well envious of your big plastics blast. Hope you feel better quickly and then post pics so we can all turn pea green... ;)

My 5:2ing is still going relatively well overall...still have not lost a GRAM from it. I am starting to turn the gimlet eye to my thyroid and hormone levels again...

My friend staying with me here told me that I look just right but to not lose more for fear of getting getting too boney looking of a chest. I kinda know what she means it is tempting to want to lose just a few more..but I think with the excess skin removed I look about right.

On a whim had the doc do a fat transfer to my face. It takes a small amount and was done from skin he removed so no Lipo pain. Fat transfers to the face tend to be very temporary lasting 3-18months but it would help me decide if I want to.net pursue other costly fillers in the states.

wow it makes me look younger but it makes me look so different I am'not sure yet if I like it. All the other work looks really great... boobs aren't too big, and I still have something of a butt etc so quite happy with what I see so far.

I see 5:2 as a good maintenance plan. Allows me to go out and indulge just a little sometimes without gaining.

I did very well fasting yesterday and saw my low again on the scale this morning. 139. I will be so happy if it stays. I've gotten down here before and then right back up to 141-142. I did exercise my brains out sunday and monday and tody I stayed in bed. I could not force myself to get up and go.

I am afraid to try on my jeans I wore aqt 135 where I want to get.

I do love 5:2 though. the fasting before and after the weekend really helps.

Happy Wednesday everyone! Hope everyone has a great day today, and there is nobody running around putting temptations under our noses!

CGJ sounds like you are doing so well especially after so much work. What is twilight sedation, are you actually awake. Don't know if I could do that.

I had a good fast day yesterday and have done a good session with PT today so am feeling a bit virtuous. I forgot to get on scales first thing and I refuse to believe the scales at any other time during the day so I will have to look at my weight tomorrow, here's hoping it looks good.

Coops glad you are recovering and that your trousers are loose!

Non fast day today.

It sounds like lots of people are going off on trips the next couple of weeks, or have gone already, and are trying even harder so they have a couple of lb to play with. I'm off to Portugal on 26th so I would like the scales to take a downward swing before then.

Have a good day everyone.

CGJ I am so amazed at your courage to have a 9 hour surgery with an epidural and twilight sleep. I'm such a scaredy cat I would insist on being put to sleep during the procedure. I hope to see the end results after you heal....I bet you will look really super good.......CONGRATS!

I have been ignoring doing the fast days lately I am in such a funk that I am so resistant to even come on here and participate......So I'm hoping to snap out of it really soon.......Keep up the good work everyone..... :P

Boy, I just had a first in a LONG TIME! After funeral family luncheon. (BIL passed away Sat. Only 59! Septic pancreatitis. :( ). And on this non fast day was going to enjoin the comfort food.

Had a few bites if Beans Soup, a bit of salad, part of a deviled egg half and one bite of corn.

Immediately knew I was going to lose it! And 10 mins later did!! ALL OF IT! Bluck! So weird.