Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September Bandsters

Afternoon Kiddo's,

Seems like we have a pretty good start with the weigh in. I'm sure many will post later today. Remember weigh in only once a week. Next Monday is weigh day and I'm sure you will all do great!! Drink your Water and sip sip sip! Avoid sugary Snacks and carbs when possible! "thats a danger zone for me!" I believe is all of you and know you will do GREAT!!

P.S. if everyone meets goal that would equal a total loss of fat of a whopping 520-525lbs !!!!!

I'm here if you need me!

Challenger’s Start Weight

Mom of Many 226

Want2lose 208

Rita Ann 190

Jgandg 266

Valgal1968

BJean

Gonnabethin 194

Emm125

Katt

MimIN 235

TruBlueSue 190

Diane5467 283

Sandranoelle

Wantlapband

Lamamama

R2ht4u 180

Tanya67

TamifromLA 243

Cassandra 258

YellowRoseKnows is starting weight 275?

Fraleyk 20 lb to go

When you post your weekly weight make sure you let me know how many pounds lost and current weight. I would like to track the total weigh lost.

Thanks everyone for joining in and Good Luck!

Hey Everybody!!!!! I'm Officially Banded 9/28 In Langhorne, Pa!!!!!

The Surgery Went Easy As A Summer Breeze, Scarring A Minimum, Soreness Bearable. The Gas Is A Witch, Let Me Tell You. I Had Found Some Gasx Melting Strips That You Put On Your Tongue......my Savior... That's All I Have To Say About That. I'm On liquids For 10 More Days!!!!! I'm Dying. I Can't Stand All Of These Stinkin Protein Shakes, But What Are You Gonna Do??? Is There Anything Else Besides broth? ???? I Guess Not Huh..... Oh Well.... Anyone Have Any Sugestions????? Thanks For Your Support--- Tracicat

You might try sugar free Jello, watered down cream of wheat, Campbells Soup, all low cal and sugar free. frozen ptter pops saved me when on the liquid.< /p>

I've lost AT LEAST 20lbs in the past 18 days and nobody other than my mother has noticed, not even my husband. My husband said "I can kind of tell in your fact, a little, maybe." ARGHHH! It really makes me mad. I can tell a huge difference.

Don't worry......we will blow them away in about 20 more lbs. :-)

We were so busy over the weekend, I forgot to get DH help me with the ticker thing. I've tried, honestly I have. We'll work on it tonight.

Banded 9/11/06 Original BMI: 40+

5'1.5" height Age: not enough guts to put it in writing. :rolleyes

218s/192c/135g

So starting weight for the Challenge: 192

The dietician said that I am ahead of most of the people in their office on weight loss for the length of time I've been banded. She wanted to make me an appt. for my first fill for the 19th of Oct. My DS, DIL and twin 4 yr. old wild broncos, er I mean boys, are arriving on the morning of the 20th. I thought that might be a bit challenging, dealing with all that and getting accustomed to the first fill. So I'm getting my first fill on October 24th. I am very excited because like everyone else it seems, my appetite has returned and I can eat just about anything I try as long as I chew at least 20 to 30 times per bite.

I finally started my exercise program on Friday. I'm hoping it will help get rid of some of this darned cellulite. I have a long way to go on that tho.

Some of you were talking about your family not noticing your weight loss. My DH and DD & SIL have said something, but it felt almost gratuitous. I'm surprised that my clothes aren't looser. However the size 2X tops are getting pretty big on me. I've lost most of my weight in my face, neck and shoulders. And my butt is beginning to not seem so much like there's a short person following me real close. Ever knocked something over with your A$$ and didn't realize you were even close to the now broken object? Sux. :girl_hug:

Best of luck (although it will take work, more than luck) to everyone participating in the Christmas Challenge!! I'm excited... if I make my goal, I will weigh 167 lbs. I KNOW I will change clothes sizes by then!

Thanks for your help on mushies..I don't eat seafood though. I'll have to come up with some chicken stuff and put it in my food processor. I'm not hungry though, NOT at all, food doesn't even interest me, but I have to make myself eat. Its an aweful not wanting to eat, it was always the opposite.

So if anyone has any other good mushie foods to eat please let me know, or some HIGH Protein Drinks that I can make with fruit. I am getting no fruit, nothing really.

I have you added to the list and your weigh in's as well I do need lisa lees and the others that are missing.

A short person following real close!!!! LMAO

Some have noticed but not everyone. They will dont get discourged.

I'll post the list again at the end of the day

wantlapband: My dietician said that if you combine (process) some chicken with some cream of chicken Soup that it will go down much easier. My doc gave me a small baby spoon. When I was at your stage of the game, it was a big help. I don't know if it will taste good to you, but Campbell's Cream of Chicken soup really hit the spot for me. Also, there are Laughing Cow Lite Garlic and Herb cheese wedges that are incredibly good. One of those was such a treat and was very filling (they are a soft cheese). Good Luck!

Hi

Weigh in of 217.

I am soooo happy we're doing this. This week was the first week I've gained weight. 4 lbs. Thanks mom of many. This should keep me very motivated.

Bjean

To add your ticker to your signature box. Do the following.

1st- create your ticker

2 - Go to bb code and highlite http://.... ( highlite to the next I hope that's clear. DO NOT COPY URL.

3. Hit edit copy

4. go to quick links and scroll to "update your signature"

5. Hit edit paste to your signature box and hit save signature.

you will see a bunch of codes in your signature box. ignore and come out of LBT. Go back into LBT and your signature box will have the ticker you created.

I hope that's clear. Try it.

Well I guess it is my fault for not checking the forum since last week!! Would have loved to compete in the Christmas Challenge!! Good luck to all!!

Just wanted to report that I survived my first fill today.. Its a big step for someone who isnt fond of needles!! YIKES!

I think he said he put 2.25cc or 2.5cc in my 4cc band!!

I could eat anything with no problems and not to mention that I gained back a couple of lbs!! GGRRRRR

Any Hoo!!! Good luck to all and I'll be cheering for you!!

TTFN

Steph

Mushies: tofu faux egg salad, true egg salad, chicken salad, tuna salad, cottage cheese, chili, sugar free pudding and Protein Powder, apple sauce with Protein.< /p>

Good Luck- anything I could put into the processor became mushie!!