Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New diet i found

Hi

Well, when all is said and done this day didnt go to badly for me.....after every cup of this Soup I had a period of some "hotness" in my insides.also with the fruit but it is almost 22:00 and I am feeling ok....might actually not suffer tonight and might sleep well....

Jill,the apple was just to early in the day.But I do need to eat something to be able to take my tablets....so tomorrow with the vegetables maybe I will have some Soup and a carrot before I play squash.....have to eat something or the running and bouncing makes my esophagus feel "hot"...and that sounds so stupid but well,the hot feeling came back with the to tight fill and didnt leave with the unfill...after months of not having it...Kathy,canned fruit sounds wonderful but I will eat way to much of something that soft.....I am still a glutton when I can manage to be so I dont make it to easy for myself to overeat.

Am very fearful that the veg and fruit have bumped up my calories to much and that I am going to be heavier tomorrow not lighter....(I am so crazy paranoid about everything I eat...am really stepping out with this diet....)

Ok,hope this goes well for all....I for one am going to stick this out until the end of day 7..

Has anyone cooked this Soup in a crockpot? I work for a small company and we have a large crockpot and I thought it might be easier to cook it here at work than at home at night (when I'd rather be doing other things).

I guess I could just cook it on high until the veggies are soft?

Marimaru it doesn't take that long to cook really. Prep time is the most tedious. You could prep your veggies today and cook it tomorrow.

This thread got me excited so I made my own throw together pot of Soup. Ground beef for Protein and mixed veggies. yummy

OK yall im on my fourth week of making this yummy soup!!!!:hungry:

If you will let it cook all day you wont have to worry about celery issues..mine just melt in my mouth almost lol and by end of the week OMG its awesome! the juice is sucked into everything!

Yea teresita i love adding meat to mine im using stew meat this week..yummy and i have been adding new potatoes or just chunks of potaoes.

I dont do the whole plan i just liek to have the Soup on hand for when im hungry and im loosing still...slow but loosing lol NOT GAINING!!!!

and also IM PRETTY REGULAR...i dont know why youd be constipated? confusing...:)

I love fresh brocolli and cauliflower either raw or steamed for Snacks...YUMMY

Happy loosing!

lol they give me some protien not much but some :) :hungry:

they wont hurt me i stay under 1200 calories a day and burn over 4000..so they dont last lol:clap2:

OK yall im on my fourth week of making this yummy soup!!!!:hungry:

If you will let it cook all day you wont have to worry about celery issues..mine just melt in my mouth almost lol and by end of the week OMG its awesome! the juice is sucked into everything!

Yea teresita i love adding meat to mine im using stew meat this week..yummy and i have been adding new potatoes or just chunks of potaoes.

I dont do the whole plan i just liek to have the Soup on hand for when im hungry and im loosing still...slow but loosing lol NOT GAINING!!!!

and also IM PRETTY REGULAR...i dont know why youd be constipated? confusing...:)

I love fresh brocolli and cauliflower either raw or steamed for Snacks...YUMMY

Happy loosing!

Just wondering how much weight you have lost in the 4 weeks you have been doing this soup diet???

hi

I'm now wondering about the weightloss too...I am up 2 pounds after day one and not feeling to good about this....ok granted,I was low carbing before day one and I always am up some when I go off the low carbing but this scares me as I stayed in this place for a month longer to lose another 4 kgs not to gain....I could have gone on holiday did I think I wouldnt reach my goal...yeah,crazy to plan a holiday around weight but this is my reality...I can gain so much so fast that I have to plan around it...wanted to be well under 100kg's so that I wouldnt go over it again and voila,today 101.6...

I will carry on with day 2 and see....I dont cheat so if this thing will work I will see results....off to exercise now..

Good luck everyone...

This Soup is great, very nutritious and very poor in calories. Besides, I think it's quite easy to «adapt» or adjust slightly if for instance someone doesn't like one of the ingredients. For me it is fine if I add some cabbage or other green leaves veggies (spinach or broccoli are quite good and they add some Fiber too).

For me potatoes are a NO-NO, but I just replace them by something else (zuchinni or squash).

DesertMom - I guess your body entered on «starvation mode» and it's holding on to those fat cells because of your too low calories diet. Try increasing drastically your daily intake of Water or add some more «good» calories (no sugar, no carbs) just to shake things up a bit. This usually works well for me.

niki

Day three and even with a hoooorrrible indescrestion last night, (two little ceaser's breadsticks) I am down 4lbs... WOOOHOOO!

Side note: I hope to GOD I cant eat those things after I am banded. Well, with everything I have been told, I am not even gonna try!

hi

I just want to lose some....

Well, I'm on day one. The Soup is good, but I think I'll season it differently next time. I think I'll also buy pre-sliced carrots, LOL.

I also think I am going to blend up the tomatoes so they aren't in the big chunks the stewed tomatoes come in. I did white boiling onions instead of green onions. Where do you guys get those other onions you talk about? The Vidalia Onions? I didn't see them at my grocery store.

I haven't even been all that hungry today. I had some orange juice for Breakfast and am just now having my first bowl of soup for lunch.

I'm so excited to break out of my plateau. I think the benefit of diets like this will really work for us, because I know for many of us, if we have restriction, when we aren't losing, we're not gaining either, so when we get off the 'diet' we have a good chance to keep any weight off that we lost. :)

Hi gang,

I've tried this diet several times and it does work for awhile but like all plans it gets old fast. But it does give you a kick start. Good luck!

I'm still waiting for approval for my surgery. Cross your fingers it soon.