Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am just going to put it all out there because I feel like no one is talking about it and the reality is, we are adults and sex is a big part of our lives/relationships. So this one is for the ladies: have you had any issues with performing oral sex post surgery? Has swallowing cum bothered your stomach?

As always, thank you all for your answers and for keepin it real!

Sorry , laughing, Sorry

I had some aversions after this surgery, cauliflower, salmon but ejaculate no. The acid in your stomach will deal with any nasties ?

On 04/28/2024 at 09:56, summerseeker said:

Sorry , laughing, Sorry

I had some aversions after this surgery, cauliflower, salmon but ejaculate no. The acid in your stomach will deal with any nasties ?

Girl, you can totally laugh! I just really needed to know lol I’ve been having a bad stomach week and I was like nothing I have been doing has changed…except 😂 But thank you for being honest and a woman in solidarity! Haha

19 hours ago, Mandy_VSG said:

I am just going to put it all out there because I feel like no one is talking about it and the reality is, we are adults and sex is a big part of our lives/relationships. So this one is for the ladies: have you had any issues with performing oral sex post surgery? Has swallowing cum bothered your stomach?

As always, thank you all for your answers and for keepin it real!

Actually, I found I can tolerate it better lol I never liked the taste of it, but I dealt with it. Now it doesn't bother me at all. Not gonna say it's yummy, but there's no aversion to it. And as for my stomach, no issues with it here. Maybe you just have a bad tummy week? Idk. I hope it gets better....otherwise just have a spit rag with you when you do the dirty 😂

It's always good to ask stuff like this, because I guarantee there is someone else out there with the same question who is too shy to ask! 😂

Personally, I haven't had any issues post-op. It's entirely possible that it's something in your partner's diet that's making things taste off/funky to you, or just an "off" stomach week for you. Hopefully it resolves, otherwise SleeveToBypass2023's suggestion works! Good luck!

Nah, I haven't had any issues with this post-op once I was past the nausea phase 3 months out. And OMG sex is so much better with less weight on your body! My boobs don't try to suffocate me quite as much... 😂

Maybe your tummy is just having an emo week? Go to bland foods for a few days to see if it settles down. I always revert back to plain foods when mine gets cranky pants, it seems to do the trick.

Nope didn't and don't have a problem with swallowing. Performed oral after 1 week post op and it was fine.

Sex is much better for me with all this weight gone for sure! My partner misses my butt but meh LMFAO

Thanks ladies! I was genuinely curious and turns out, I had a legitimate stomach bug 🤮But important info, never the less. I love this community so much. Back into the dating world now and it’s been an adventure lol