Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was banded on____since then I have lost____!

I was banded on 9-10-10 since then I have lost 21 pounds.

Total since the start of my journey is 45 pounds! I am excited and nervous as some have lost a lot more, BUT I am so thankful I don't care how fast or slow I just care it is happening!!!

My second fill is tomorrow. A bit nervous about eating after, but I can do this :D

I was banded on 10/13/10 and since then I have lost 35 pounds.

I was banded 9/22/10 since then I have lost 46 lbs. I get my 2nd refill on 12/14. And I think I need it. Let's all keep up the good work.

I was banded 11/29/10 since then I have lost 11lbs and 13lbs pre-opt for a total of 24lbs... Im so excited! Keep up the good work every one

Hi,

I was banded on 11/29/10.

Starting at 309 lb

surgery weight 291

Today 279

total 30 lbs so far...pretty amazing so far....

hard to beleive its been almost a week, I am so happy I did this, and hoping to keep losing the weight.

Lorraine

I was banded 11-8-10 and I have lost 18lbs. Weird how one day i lost 21 then next day 18 again.

btrieger and peprmentpati you guys are a HUGE INSPIRATION! That is such amazing numbers that you must be feeling great, healthy and happy! I am so excited and inspired!

Thanks!!

Words cannot express how healthy I feel and the sense of pride that comes with it.

The most important tool is a positive, can-do attitude.

I was banded 8-26-10 and I hav lost 68lbs total (includes 1 week preop diet). I have had 2 fills and go for my third on 12-20-10. So far I am very glad to have had this surgery done and am amazed at the results. I feel better than I have in a long time. Congrats to everyone else and thank you for the encouragement your posts give me!

I was banded 1/18/10 and have lost a total of 90 lbs now. Have 40 to go.

I was banded on 10-28-10 and have lost 21 lbs total. I am very thankful for this weight loss.

I was banded on Nov 11th 2010 and I have lost 15 lbs. I feel like I am behind some of you guys. My weight loss isnt great for 3 weeks but its less 15 lbs then when I started, I guess. Everyone is doing so well! I have my first fill on dec 15th. I am ready to get this ball rolling. I love my band so far!!!

I was banded on 1/31/10 and have lost 60 lbs. so far.

I have 14 to go, but they are being stubborn.

I'm going to schedule a fill soon - maybe that will help.

I was banded 11-10-10 and have lost 20 pounds.. I feel like the weight is coming off pretty slow but look forward to my first fill on Dec. 13th. biggrin.gif

Everyone here is doing fantastic....Congrats to all! :waytogo:

I was banded on Nov 11th 2010 and I have lost 15 lbs. I feel like I am behind some of you guys. My weight loss isnt great for 3 weeks but its less 15 lbs then when I started, I guess. Everyone is doing so well! I have my first fill on dec 15th. I am ready to get this ball rolling. I love my band so far!!!

WTF!!!

Since when is 15 pounds not GREAT for 3 weeks?!?!?!?!

What were you expecting?

I must be a total failure!!

I was banded 47 weeks ago and the most I have lost in any 3 week period is ONLY 10 pounds.

I've averaged about 2.5 pounds a week.

Congrats on your progress and make more realistic goals!

I was banded on May 10 and since then I have lost 93lbs.