Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was banded on____since then I have lost____!

To btrieger

Whatever dude! I'm already hard enough on myself, I dont need your help!!!!!!! Why would you be so agressive and rude to my posts! You can keep that comment to yourself. I always think there is more I could be doing, thats what I meant from the 3 weeks comment and 15 pounds! I am VERY PROUD of myself. I just always take it to the extreme in everything I do! So forget you, I can deal with the arrogance if I need it bad enough other places, not on HERE! I thought this site was for motivation and help from others that were going through what I am going through. Maybe I was wrong. I will keep that in mind the next time I post!

Thank you

To btrieger

Whatever dude! I'm already hard enough on myself, I dont need your help!!!!!!! Why would you be so agressive and rude to my posts! You can keep that comment to yourself. I always think there is more I could be doing, thats what I meant from the 3 weeks comment and 15 pounds! I am VERY PROUD of myself. I just always take it to the extreme in everything I do! So forget you, I can deal with the arrogance if I need it bad enough other places, not on HERE! I thought this site was for motivation and help from others that were going through what I am going through. Maybe I was wrong. I will keep that in mind the next time I post!

Thank you

I wasn't being hard on you. I was pointing out that you are setting your expectations way way too high. 15 pounds is spectacular!!!

And maybe you were wrong.

Since when was Bob being rude? I have just read his post and cannot see it. 15lb in 3 weeks is amazing. I cannot see how anyone could be anything other than ecstatic over that kind of result.

Im gonna say it again. I AM HAPPY WITH ANY POUNDS LOST! I'm sorry if you felt I was being hard on your friend. But I feel how I feel. I hear what you and him are saying. Trust me I get both of you guys point. As I said before I'm harder on myself than anyone or you guys could ever be. I'm still new on here I will try to post my feelings and thoughts better. I'm learning quickly.

Im gonna say it again. I AM HAPPY WITH ANY POUNDS LOST! I'm sorry if you felt I was being hard on your friend. But I feel how I feel. I hear what you and him are saying. Trust me I get both of you guys point. As I said before I'm harder on myself than anyone or you guys could ever be. I'm still new on here I will try to post my feelings and thoughts better. I'm learning quickly.

Things come across wrong sometimes online. Especially things I say. Sometimes, I think I'd rather have people taking it out on me instead of themselves. This is a support network and we all have our own way of saying things.

Everyone of us has beating ourselves up for years and that obviously doesn't work. One of the most important steps in the whole progress is getting rid of as much of the negativity we feel towards ourselves and turning it positive.

The reason your original post got me going is because others that may have lost less than you read them and sometimes think that if you may be upset over 15 pounds, they should be even more upset for losing even less.

You've taken an important step in getting your life back. and if you look closer, you'll see that the majority haven't come anywhere near 15 pounds in 3 weeks. Sure, some have lost 20 pounds or more but they are a small minority and most of it was probably Water weight or the food they gorged on right up until surgery day.

Once again, congrats on your progress!!

The next step is to not only be happy with the loss, but to be proud of it.

Thank you for that! I needed that I'm sitting here going through the threads and your right, all the weights are SO different. Its amazing. I'm doing better now, I realize its not a race but a battle we all are dealing with our weight. I see all the weight you have lost so Congratulations to you and Your recent surgery. I'm not trying to give you a hard time you just got in my feelings. I'm gonna learn to acknowledge all my acheivements even if I have no weight loss or vice versa. Everything I do with trying to get my life back I will be happy.thank you for letting me see that.This site has been an extreme help in my journey and I listen to ALL of you that have been banded for a while. So with that thank you! Everyone is such an inspiritation, especially to me, to let me know I'm not alone. Dee

Surgery date 11/30/10 i weighed in that morning at 241 today im 235 so 6 pounds but in febuary i was 292 so im down 57

I was banded on 9/28/2010 and have lost 38 pounds since surgery...58 including my pre-op diet.

I was banded on October 21 Since then I have lost 30 pounds. I have not had a fill yet. for some reason I have restriction.

I was banded on 7/8 and have lost 43 pounds total. Eight of those pounds were prior to surgery while on the pre-opt diet.

I was banded on 8-13-2010, since then I have lost 87lbs (which includes preop).

Yay lapband!

I was banded on 2-8-10, and I have lost 73 pounds. I didn't have a pre-op diet so all that has come after surgery.

I was banded on 10/1/2010 and have lost 25.8 lbs.