Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was banded on____since then I have lost____!

I was banded on October 15th 2009, and I have lost 100.8 Pounds! Still a long way to go, but really proud of my results.

OMG that is so AMAZING! I seriously have goosebumps! I hope in a year I can say I did that awesome! You did so good!:D

I was banded on 1/12/10, and have lost just over 90 pounds. I am just shy of 106 pounds from my highest weight.

WOW WOW WOW and your pic looks so good! I can't believe it that is a huge milestone! You must feel fantastic cause you look great! These results are exactly what I need to see each day to remind myself it DOES happen....fast or slow.....it DOES happen :blink:

WOW WOW WOW and your pic looks so good! I can't believe it that is a huge milestone! You must feel fantastic cause you look great! These results are exactly what I need to see each day to remind myself it DOES happen....fast or slow.....it DOES happen :blink:

Thank you :) It really does happen! It doesn't ever seem to be terribly fast, and sometimes there are little stalls, but over time, the losses really add up.

Really, being banded (and really committing to a completely different lifestyle) was the best decision I ever made for myself.

Banded May 10, 2010, lost 40 pounds so far. Exactly half way to my goal.

I was banded on 9/22/10, and I have lost a total of 56 lbs, including what I lost prior to surgery!

I have not yet had my first fill, but I'm looking forward to it at the end of December. I have been reading through the previous posts on this thread, and I just can't believe how great EVERYONE is doing. It's awesome!

A little bit of advice from me: This is a lifestyle change, not a diet. You must work to make the best choices you can make. If you make a bad one, don't beat yourself up over it, just start over and keep on truckin'. Every one of us started the journey for the same reasons, but not everyone started in the same place. While it's nice to compare ourselves with others to justify where we are, that's impossible to do. You just can't compare apples to oranges. It doesn't work, and someone gets hurt. Be happy with your weight loss if it's 1 lb or 100lbs! It's still a loss, and that's what we're all here for!

Good Luck to everyone and keep up the awesome work!!!

Banded 6/29/09 started at 400 as of today I am at 289...111 LOST!!!! I am hoping for another 39 but my ultimate goal is 200

Okay Pre Operation weight was 234

Going into surgery was 217

As of today I am down to 203

I was banded November 2, 2010 and didn't have a fill until today.

All together I have lost 31 pounds, the doctor is thrilled with it and I am too.

My birthday is January 5th and I am aiming for Onederland.

I just started going to the gym last week, I was stagnant at 207 while I had to deal with an infection. I went to the gym and bammo off came 4 lbs in a week. I am thrilled.

So, that being said, I have no worries. I may not be loosing as fast as some or as slow as some. However, five weeks loosing 12 lbs, 4 lbs a week is not something I am going to cry over seeing as prior to banding I ate well, went to the gym daily and gained 2 lbs a week.

I was banded August 30, 2010 andhave lost 52 lbs as of today (12/9).

This is actually a new low...and I'm very happy to have beat my goal of 200 by 12/15. I'm sure a lot of it is due to the week I spent on liquids. But I'll take it!

I've had ups and downs with my band. But I'm SO HAPPY with my decision!

-Tara

I was banded on 2/26/10, and have lost 62 pounds since then. I lost 40 pounds before that, on my own. :)

I was banded on 4/15/10, since then I have lost 66 pounds (83 pounds total since pre-op nutritional counseling stage).

Congrats everybody - there are some awesome results being posted in this thread.

OCT 25,2010 DOWN 40pds from 307 everyone is doing SOOOOO :rolleyes: GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I was banded 5-25-10 and lost 86 pounds. I am only 6 pounds from goal. I love my band..Congratulations everyone!

I was banded On Jan 19 2010 and since then I have lost 95 pounds BOOM!!!!!!:D

Banded 8/26/10 have lost 23 wonderful never to be seen again pounds!

Slowly but surely I will get to my goal...So happy to have lost what I have so far!!!:lol: