Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December Delights 2009

illuminationlady - thank you for posting that. I need to print it out. Some I already do and others I need to start doing!

Hey ladies!!

10 weeks out form surgery today...and I weighed 228.8 on the scales. I am about to jump up and down and fgo screaming down the hallways. For the first time I am really saying "I am shrinking".

I am so close to being at my lowest weight....I *think* I weighed 219 when we got married.....and that was after losing weight on Atkins.< /p>

I ordered a dept t shirt at work today...I decided to get a Large ( NOT X-Large) and make it a goal shirt.

What is everyone eating today??????????

You are doing so well,:sad: you will be in that t.shirt in no time!

Re: "What is everyone eating today?" - My surgeon wants his patients to eat meals of no more than 200 calories, which I'm trying hard to do.

This was my Breakfast today: -

Herb tea - 0 cals

1/2 sandwich thin toasted -50 cals

A 2 egg white omelet - 50 cals

Sonoma Jack cheese wedge - 25 cals

1/2 cup blueberries - 35 cals

1/2 cup Lt. yogurt - 40 cals

Exactly 200 cals, with 22 grams of protein!

Good Morning Everyone! Just wanted to let you know the DH decided to surprise me with a trip to DC and back across the US for my birthday. So, I won't be posting nearly as much. Just didn't want to drop out of sight. I will miss you and try to check in. Love and Hugs to all....

Good Morning Everyone! Just wanted to let you know the DH decided to surprise me with a trip to DC and back across the US for my birthday. So, I won't be posting nearly as much. Just didn't want to drop out of sight. I will miss you and try to check in. Love and Hugs to all....

I'll wave hi as you drive by....I'm about 45 mi from DC. Have a great trip and Happy Birthday!

Have a great trip to D.C.! I will hope the rain stays away for your visit! Happy Birthday!!!! :ohmy::thumbup:

Can I come too? After all we do share the same B.day. Have a super trip - post and tell us all about it when you return. Good wishes for a very happy day:thumbup:

Have a great time on your trip!!

IL - Wishing you a very Happy Birthday and safe travels! Enjoy your trip!

So far today...

Breakfast:

- fruit roll-up (don't recommend it; I got stuck when I didn't take teeny bites) 88 cal (1.5g fiber)

- Greek yogurt 120 cal (13 g protein)

Lunch:

- Broccoli/Cheddar Soup 220 cal (2.8 g fiber; 15 g protein)

*I'm about to go on a short (10 min.) 'after lunch' walk and later I'll have a 'protein shot' (100 cal; 25 g protein) and maybe an apple or string cheese (fiber/protein).

Hi IL,

Hope you have a superfabulous time!

Okay my fellow December Delights,

I finally got my 2nd fill today. Yeah, only my second but I thank God for it. Still not too much put in though. Only 1.5 cc. My doc says he likes to take it slow because overfill cause more problems than necessary even when he can take some out later if it I am too tight. I guess I should be grateful. At least he is cautious and I really don't want to go through the too tight ordeal. He did give me an appointment to come back in 3 weeks for another fill though. I do feel this one this time at least. I drank about 2 ozs of a smoothie and I am full. Let's see how long this lasts. I don't hurt or anything and I am actually satisfied. I really like this. Now I have hope of what my band can do for me. I have determined to restart my exercise program. I have my schedule all made out and everything. LOOK OUT WORLD....HERE I COME!!!

Okay my fellow December Delights,

I finally got my 2nd fill today. Yeah, only my second but I thank God for it. Still not too much put in though. Only 1.5 cc. My doc says he likes to take it slow because overfill cause more problems than necessary even when he can take some out later if it I am too tight. I guess I should be grateful. At least he is cautious and I really don't want to go through the too tight ordeal. He did give me an appointment to come back in 3 weeks for another fill though. I do feel this one this time at least. I drank about 2 ozs of a smoothie and I am full. Let's see how long this lasts. I don't hurt or anything and I am actually satisfied. I really like this. Now I have hope of what my band can do for me. I have determined to restart my exercise program. I have my schedule all made out and everything. LOOK OUT WORLD....HERE I COME!!!

..By the way, I forgot to mention that even in my 3 week pity party overeating state, I lost 3 lbs. Must be God feeling sorry for me and gave me an extra boost.:blushing:

..By the way, I forgot to mention that even in my 3 week pity party overeating state, I lost 3 lbs. Must be God feeling sorry for me and gave me an extra boost.:blushing:

You sound exactly like me!!! I have been in the same situation! I got my 2nd fill yesterday, and I think I finally have restriction! I ate a piece of chicken tonight, and could actually feel it in my stomach!!!!! I at 4 hours ago, and I am still full.....from one piece of chicken!!!!! I hope I am finally at my sweet spot! My will power was about to run out!

3/11/10 My 3 month bandiversary had a fill. Now I am at 7cc/14ccband I have lost a total of 58 lbs since last Feb. 09, 2009.(10#before surgery) I have been off my diabetes, cholestrol, and reflux meds since the surgery. I went to my primary doctor tues and had blood work done. My blood pressure was great. The doctor office called yesterday and I was like something is wrong, they only call when something is wrong. They told me everything was great. I was in the normal range with everything. I am feeling great. This is the best I have felt in a long time. I LOVE MY BAND!!!!!

3/11/10 My 3 month bandiversary had a fill. Now I am at 7cc/14ccband I have lost a total of 58 lbs since last Feb. 09, 2009.(10#before surgery) I have been off my diabetes, cholestrol, and reflux meds since the surgery. I went to my primary doctor tues and had blood work done. My blood pressure was great. The doctor office called yesterday and I was like something is wrong, they only call when something is wrong. They told me everything was great. I was in the normal range with everything. I am feeling great. This is the best I have felt in a long time. I LOVE MY BAND!!!!!

That is so wonderful to hear!!!!! Congratulations! How are you feeling with the 7ccs? Do you feel more restriction? I have a 14cc band too, and I have 6.5ccs. I am feeling more restriction. I am eating lunch right now, lentil Soup, I have had 4 bites and I am almost full. Keep up the good work!:frown: