Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December Delights 2009

This thread is for peeps banded or being banded in December of 2009.

So excited for you The cutest fatty.. I go in tomorrow.. I am so excited my life is about to change big time.. I am so happy...

On a different note I am excited we have such a hip name.. I definatly feel like a Decemeber Delight...

Yay!!! I'm finally banded. I just got to my room. I have no gas pains but I am feeling pain from my port. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Congrats on being banded! Take care of yourself and post more when you are up to it.

Congrats on being banded and glad everything went okay for you. 2 more sleeps for me and I will be there with you in bandland.

WOW that is great! Congrats to you. My surgery is on 12/9. I am a little nervous about it. I have my appt with my surgeon on 12/4. Hope all goes well.

Keep us informed on your progress, I will be following closely~ :P :tongue2:

PS: How do I put the tickler on my responses? Please help!:nono:

Congratulations to everyone who was banded between 11/30 and 12/2!

Best Wishes to everyone who will be entering the world of bands with me tomorrow!! :tongue2:

I can't believe how time flies!! Congrats to those who are banded now and good luck to those coming in the next few days. I am going for my EKG and bloodwork tomorrow. Monday is my Preop class. I'm not nervous yet but my band date isn't until the 22nd. I get to see how all of you do first...lol

I can't believe how time flies!! Congrats to those who are banded now and good luck to those coming in the next few days. I am going for my EKG and bloodwork tomorrow. Monday is my Preop class. I'm not nervous yet but my band date isn't until the 22nd. I get to see how all of you do first...lol

Preop class? I have a preop appointment with my surgeon, but no class. Do you know what you'll be doing in it?

Thank.

Preop class? I have a preop appointment with my surgeon, but no class. Do you know what you'll be doing in it?

Thank.

Part of the day is with the nutirtionist, part with the surgeon. I'll meet the anesthesiology doc. I have to take a quiz on his small handbood and I'll preregister with the hospital. I'll also weigh in :sad:. Still working on that. I'm sooooooooooooooo hungry all of the time!!! I know it sounds like a lot but I'm glad he is thorough!

I am finally banded...My surgery was this morning and I am feeling fine...On Pain Meds, but not really having too much pain. I have been up and moving around to reduce the risk of bloodclots. Looking forward to starting my new life:thumbup:

Hi everyone! I was banded on 12/1. I spent the night in the hospital, even though I had litearlly 0 pain. I had no gas pain or pain around my incisions.

The biggest thing for me was how nauseous I felt afterwards and then having to sleep at a 45 degree angle.

I was discharged from the hospital this morning and am back home, and I will admit that I'm having a bit of pain now, so I'm going to take some pain meds and take my (already 6 pounds lighter) booty back to bed. lol

Anyway, just wanted to check in and wish the rest of the December Delights an easy surgery and a quick recovery! :sad:

:sad:

Congrats to All!!

We have made it this far,

We are all banded together

DECEMBER DELIGHTS

:)

This is so exciting. I'm back from my preop bloodwork and EKG. Next thing is Monday's Preop class and I meet with the surgeon too. It's really great to hear from everyone being banded. Keep posting!!!