Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

Hey Girls~

OK...Judy, you are a doll! Love the do, and can't wait to hear how the meeting unfolds. Did you get the Wishin' and Hopin' book...omg, I love it!

Laura...the man child has you figured out, haha...the first of many ways to manipulate the parents. Kiss him for me and sing him our song!

Haydee, get the Kindle for xmas...it is fun, and Judy is right, the books are sooo much cheaper than "real ones".

Heather, I almost got the I Know This Much is True book...check out this other one when Your done...it is too funny! Right now he is explaining why he caused the nuns nervous breakdown. I love it!

Got .2 in my fill, bringing me up to a grand total of 2.0 (still had the 1.8 from July in there). Thanks Tracy, and I am hoping this helps me get my head back in the game...just a little bit!

OK...gotta do this and that, then going to a friends house for a scentsy/housewarming party. ON A SCHOOL NIGHT!!!

xooxoxox

Check in after to see about the mtg.

Good evening, Violets..

Just got off the phone with my friend who is on the board. She is frustrated and so am I. Nothing will be done for now. Tom (the pastor) will meet with the staff and talk about resolving communication issues. whoop de doo. The staff will meet with the Board without Tom on Jan. 3 to let them know how things are progressing.

And so the saga continues without an end in sight. sighhhhhhhhhh

Off to read on the Kindle.. Yes, PamELa, I Wishin' and Hopin'. I'm going to go start it right now.

Everyone have a good evening. sleep well.

Argh, Judy... how frustrating! I'm sorry that the situation still isn't resolved for you. BUT... love the sassy 'do! :sad:

Am so tired this a.m... a second night of not getting to bed 'til after midnight... ds's jazz band has its big concert tonight, so last night they practiced from 7 'til after 11pm! I snuck into the auditorium when I went to pick him up and they really sound so good... I'm so impressed w/ds for playing in the college group w/all adults and even several professional jazz musicians! Tonight should be great... albeit long...

Make it a good one, ladies!

Good morning, Violets.

I'm up and waiting for Ethan to arrive for the day. I'm also looking out the window and seeing snowflakes drifting down. It's a pretty steady downfall, but not lots of snow yet. I actually wouldn't mind seeing white snow out there instead of dreary grass.

The situation with the church will drag on and on, I'm afraid. I just have to put on my big girl panties and realize I can't change anything. But I will be done directing the choir in June after our big Gospel Sunday. 25 years of doing that is long enough and if Bob gets his interim that he's applied for, I don't want to be tied down to this church and be apart from him every Sunday. I would love to quit sooner than that, but I can't do that to my best friend, the organist.

We have a meeting with the Board prior to the Board meeting Dec. 14th and it will be without Tom, so we'll see how that goes. I'm not optimistic anymore.

Still can't find Bob's cell phone and we just can't figure out where it could be. It will be 2 years before he can upgrade to a new phone. But he says as long as he can make and receive calls, he doesn't need all the bells and whistles the other one had.

Nothing on the agenda today except babysitting and then flute rehearsal tonight.

Michelle.. wish I could be there to hear the concert. Kudos to DS!!

PamELa... read the first chapter of the book last night and it is a hoot. Will try and get some reading in on the laptop today.

Everyone have a great day. Be good to yourselves.

Morning girls~

Judy, sorry about the outcome. I can her the "whatever" in your posts. I am glad you like the book..it is funny huh? I wish I had more time to read.

I am DREADING the next two days. It is mindnumbingly (is that a word...well it is now) painful. Word can not describe. I've been to tons of trainings...but usually I find some value (albeit, I complain alot), but this takes the cake. I should take my puter, but then I will REALLY check out...and probably get in trouble. You know how (well Judy does) when a student is not on task, the teacher goes and stands by them...this bitch was stalking me. She stayed over my shoulder the whole time and I just kept off task on purpose. She would ACTUALLY COME AND FIND THE RIGHT PAGE IN THE TRAINING BOOK FOR ME(and us, the ppl at my table who are also NOT teaching the new curriculum)...and she probably weighs about 80 pounds w/ a squeaky voice. I NEVER TRUST A WOMAN WHO WEIGHS UNDER 100 POUNDS. UUUUGGGG....

In the words of Judy, I've got to "put on my big girl panties" and get over it. 2 fuckin' days...sorry!:eek::eek::eek::mad2::mad2::angry::sad::thumbdown::wub::):cursing::ohmy::huh2::mellow::sneaky::eek::frown::mad:

I wish everyone a fantastic day! Michelle, purple power for ds tonight...hope he rocks out!

Love you...don't have fun w/o me!

xoxoxoxo

Hello ladies!!

I didn't get the job, but it's probably just as well. They never called me back to tell me I didn't get it even after I left two messages. During the interview she asked me if I had kids. I said not at the moment, but I am a foster parent so I may at some point. I asked if it was possible to work from home if a child was sick -- she said no, they'll need to come in with you and sleep on the floor. Yes, that's the answer, let's make everyone sick and have a child that already doesn't feel well sleep on a floor!

I do have an interview Tuesday with a large organization. It is an assistant controller position with 3-4 people reporting to it. I have good experience with this, so fingers crossed!!

I am still fighting with my band doc to get the Omnipaque fill. I have been waiting on the attorneys to ok the consent form for 6 weeks!! GRRRR!! I call every week to get an update and there is never an answer from the doc. And his nurse doesn't know -- she passes on my message, but he is not telling her anything either. So I wrote an e-mail to express my frustration. I am about to the point where I have lost the will to fight for the fill and to fight to lose weight. :sad:

Hey Girls,

Quick post...I borrowed a laptop and have been planning all day...that squeay biotch is not here today, thank goodness! bbl

Yeah.. pretty darn quiet in here!!

Just got back from flute rehearsal. We are playing Christmas music for the church service on the 13th. Great stuff...

I'm on chapter three of the book, PamELa... liking it so far.

I'm going to go to bed early tonight. Ethan comes at 8 again and I have Zumba Gold at 9 and a dress rehearsal for a symphony concert tomorrow night at 7.

Everyone have a good evening.. sleep well.

Good Evening!!

Busy day today! I did four colors, two highlights and bunches of haircuts.

Is this when Haydee was going to her Grandmothers house is Mexico?

It is officially below freezing now. We have had such a warm and wet fall.

Good morning! I have to go for my mammogram this morning...... I'm still under 210.

Robby and I have a combined head doctor apt on the 15th, this doc thinks he may be bipolar...... it is a constant struggle at school everyday..... which is stressing me out big time.... but other than that... life is so much better...... have a great day!

Good morning, Violets..

I'm up and waiting for Ethan to arrive for the day. I'm trying to decide if I want to go to Zumba or not today. I have this nagging cough and really don't feel like going out today. I'll see if I can talk myself into it in the next hour.

Tracy... once you get an accurate diagnosis for Robby, meds will be a tremendous help. Will be sending purple power to you on the 15th and of course every other day too! I enjoy reading your comments on Facebook.

Off to let the garage dog in and check out emails. Everyone have a great day.. be good to yourselves!