Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

oh well...can't figure it out now...but I'll try to attach one pic...not the xmas one, want you all to be surprised

post-213814-13813138918114_thumb.jpg

post-213814-13813138918459_thumb.jpg

Hey where is everyone~

I have another day of training today...boohiss! But the upside is that I get to wear sweats and a tshirt and that is great.

I am meeting my brother and my cutie patootie nephew at 3:25 to see Fantastic Mr. Fox. Great book! Then a little dinner. A date w/ my two guys...what a great way to end the day.

Susanne drives to Phoenix today to see her mom for a week.

That is it for me today...love you!

Good morning, Violets!!

PamELa is the first to post this morning?? Now that's a first.

I got up at 8:30 and then took a shower and started a load of laundry. Going to go get dressed and work on my hair. I got a new spikey haircut and am loving it.

Grady comes at 11:30 and we'll watch him while his mom gets her hair trimmed. Then we'll all go out for lunch and then Kris and I will go out and buy gifts for a 16 year old girl. The Democrats here in town always buy Secret Santa stuff and Kris and I go together and buy the gifts for one child. Should be fun.

Off to start my day. Everyone make it a good one.

So glad to have you back, Tracy!!!!

December 1st today ladies... REALLY make it a good one.

oh well...can't figure it out now...but I'll try to attach one pic...not the xmas one, want you all to be surprised

LOVE the pics!!!

Fabulous pics, Pam... sparkly santa hats w/palm trees & all! You're taunting me w/the palm trees... and your smiling faces! You two look great!

I got the kids off to school then conked out on the couch for 2 hours! :smile: Bad mommy! I've got to clean & zip out to the grocery store before Fed Ex gets here... once my work package arrives, I have to work, work, work like the wind!

Yesterday was a great food day for me -- finally! I can't believe how much I've gained. I found my highest & lowest weights and I'm somewhere in between... I really do want to be done w/this... now if I could only remember that when faced with food! Maybe I should get a fill? Remember I had that emergency un-fill before I went to Cali? I don't want it to be too tight again... but I barely know it's there as it is... decisions, decisions...

Make it a great day everyone! December is here! I can't believe it!!

oohhhh, love the pics Pammy. Ya'll look too freaking cute. And I love the mountain in the background!

Judy - Grady looked sooo handsome in his pic. Love love love his little spiky hairdo. Too cute! I want a Kindle too but will have to wait till next year, after the wedding.

Jane - How was the play? How was your Thanksgiving?

Michelle - what did you buy yesterday?? I didn't even bother looking. My bank account is so sad right now, LOL.

Tracy - Good to have you back! How did you do during Thanksgiving?

The budget I had set out for the wedding is DEPLETED. My goodness, money goes fast. I still have the DJ, linens, liquor, and catering. Those are HUGE! Juan is gonna kick my ass now that I have to add money to the account. Not good... We set a budget and I went over big time... I'm going to go to the bank today to get a statement so I can show him exactly where I spent the money on so that we can see how much more we are gonna need. And this time I'm really really sticking to the amounts, LOL.

Oh dear, Haydee... I hope that renting the Bubbleator for us wasn't the budget-buster! :smile:

Here are some ideas:

DJ: Judy can sing

Linens: we can all bring a tablecloth & we promise we won't spill so no need for napkins

Liquor: Janie can make big bowls of margi's! Doesn't Laura still have enough liquor at her house to drown a crowd?

Catering: Food! How about one of those crock pot pepper roasts & a few sopapilla cheesecakes?

Voila!

:tongue:

Cyber Monday's over, yet I'm still shopping! :smile: I figure if they're going to ship stuff to me for free, it saves my time & hassle running all over town...

I've purchased a bedside table for dd, a "gamer" chair for ds, shoes, cool lunchboxes, a stadium seat (for my sis for when she comes to ds's soccer games... those metal bleachers are hard!), and the biggest ticket item was an entire pre-lit (white AND multicolor) 7'5" Christmas tree (I got 32% off + free shipping)!

Other gifts will be tennis lessons for ds, continued horse leasing for dd, a bike trainer for dh (so he can ride inside during the winter), and maybe one of those outside fire pit thingies + fire wood for dh...

The January trip to Mexico is supposed to be our "big" gift... I keep reminding the kids that this isn't going to be a "laptop/i-touch/cell phone" Christmas like last year!

he he he, yep! it was the bubbleator that busted the budget!

And you have an idea with the crock pot roast, hmmm. I wonder how that will go over with my mom! I would love it, he he he...

No what busted the budget is that I have caviar tastes on a subway budget. My photog and video, expensive. My dress, a little expensive. TWO veils, sighh.... tres expensive. Makeup/hair person, expensive. Valet, ditto. Grrrrrr...

Hello everyone, just a quick drive by post since I am swamped with work to do.

Pamela, the pictures look great :0).

Laura, christian side arm hug???? I don't get how rough riders and christian hugs go together, lol. Perhaps I am missing the point . . . it was a little weird to me.

Ayla, Ayla, Ayla . . . my sweet perfect baby who sleeps all night like a perfect angel and all I have to do is lay her in her bed at the appointed time has unfortunately and most regretably changed. All thanksgiving holiday neither of us could get to bed until somewhere between 1 - 3 AM after continual walking around with her. She is miserable at night and doesn't want the swing or anything and she won't even let me sit with her without crying miserably, perhaps she is teething. I took her to the doctor to get checked out and the doctor said she is perfect, no problems, it is probably just teething. If this is teething, I am already very tired of it and she doesn't even have a tooth to show for it yet.

Hey Girls~

LONNNG DAY...but not too bad. The training was ok...good in the am w/ the newcomer curriculum (kids brand new to the USA), and then afternoon was freakin' painful w/ the intermediate level. The book is WWAYAAYY too hard...and it is mind numbing trying to figure how how to bring it down to thier level. uuuggg...I've got 3 more days, but tomorrow we are not in our English Language Developement group but in with the "regular ed" teachers on their new adoption...which doesn't have ANYTHING to do w/ us...who thinks up this scheduling shit? I need more of what I got today...I HAVE TO START THE PROGRAM MONDAY! :tongue::blink:

Enough about me.

Haydee, whatever you do, do not cancel the Bubble Buster! We will take up a collection to keep that! Remember sweetie, it is NOT about the stuff...it is about you and Juan joining together to be a family of your own! Easy for me to say, I know!:smile:

Michelle, your kids are lucky...and you are blessed!

I am getting my fill tomorrow, what I really need is a vice grip on my mouth...but that is a different conversation.

OK...I bought the new Wally Lamb book called Wishin' and Hopin' OMG it is so good already. It is about a 5th grade boy in 1964 who attends Catholic school. And he is the cause of Sister Mary somethingorother's nervous breakdown. I am on page 4 and already laughing out loud a bunch. Check it out!

xooxxoxo

Hi Janey - small steps. that's what's been working for me. And you need to find a good fill doctor. Did you ever go get a flouro done? Are you still wide open and able to eat whatever you want??

Pam - books sounds good! I'll put it on my list. Your workshop sounds excrutianting. Sorry you have to go through it but glad someones doing it, LOL. And yes, I wish I would have gone a more simpler route but too late now. The party is more for our family and friends. We are just blessed to have so many, LOL.

So, one of my friends on Facebook made a crack about how global warming is fake. OMG? I don't know if she's serious or not and I don't know if I should comment or not. She is a bright, intelligent woman and I'm not sure why she is saying this.