Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I don't care: A Michael Jackson Rant

Also, a lot of people choose to believe/trust that he was a good person and never hurt any kids...and some don't which is fine.

Then those who choose that are choosing to be foolish and ignorant, in my opinion. And I can only assume it's because they are starstruck, because any normal Joe who did what he did would STILL be serving time in jail. There really are two sets of rules -- one for stars, and one for everybody else.

I think Michael Jackson was an awesome artist and performer. Anything else he might have done, he went to court for that. No one's bringing up the likelihood that the people who accused him of those things got PAID. Regardless, we're not the judge or jury - he faced them already and that was that.

What I think is most sad is that someone has died, and the OP would rather bash him and say "good riddance" than respect that there are fans, friends and family that have lost someone. Really? Even in death, you have no respect? Maybe when you die, someone will say the same. I, for one, would have enough respect to keep my disrespectful opinions to myself.

If you don't care, then why would you post this? How rude.

I think Michael Jackson was an awesome artist and performer. Anything else he might have done, he went to court for that. No one's bringing up the likelihood that the people who accused him of those things got PAID. Regardless, we're not the judge or jury - he faced them already and that was that.

No, that wasn't that. There is such a thing as public opinion; and even though he was able to buy his freedom doesn't mean that the public at large has to accept that he was innocent. He's LEGALLY innocent, but that's a far cry from public sentiment.

What I think is most sad is that someone has died, and the OP would rather bash him and say "good riddance" than respect that there are fans, friends and family that have lost someone.

The lovefest is here: http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f7/michael-jackson-dies-96994/

Though I warn you, it's a fast read.

Hello? She doesn't care about the LOVEFEST. :)

The lovefest is here: http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f7/michael-jackson-dies-96994/

Though I warn you, it's a fast read.

:)

Probably a fast read because those people posted ONCE not a gazillion times each. Hate is far more passionate.

But anyway, he'll face his judgement and that's really that. Y'all have fun bashing someone who supposedly "doesn't matter."

Because, to quote an old song, it's dirty laundry. It's a media feeding frenzy. With the exception of politics, things don't get brushed under the rug for anybody -- it makes news when he's sleeping in an oxygen tank, cuddling up to his chimp, dangling his baby, running out of a gazillion dollars, molesting little boys and sleeping with them -- and they adore him for that because it's NEWS. And now that he's dead, they adore him for the NEWS he's generating again.

How dare MJ for dying to generate news...how could he be so selfish!

I mean, when was the last time you heard about this creep before he went and died?

He was planning his last tour and he had already spoken about it so we last heard from him recently...

So that means you wouldn't sleep with other people's children? I can't tell these days if that makes you normal or unusual. It's so hard to tell anymore...

Ah, but apparently it does. I can't tell you how many posts I've read from knuckle-dragging mouth breathers that says, "Yeah, he MAY have been a pedophile, but damn he was talented!! RIP MICHAELLLLLLL!!!!!!" Gag.

You're certainly not alone.

If they bury him, they won't even have to embalm him, but if they cremated, what will they do with the blob of plastic that's left? Make an ashtray out of him, perhaps? :)

Also, a lot of people choose to believe/trust that he was a good person and never hurt any kids...and some don't which is fine.QUOTE]

Lol, OJ got off too!

Lol, OJ got off too!

That jury was so stupid that they could have been shown a video of OJ murdering those people and he still would have gotten off.

Very true Patty, unfortunately not for the crime we were discussing, but he is in prision. :)

No one's bringing up the likelihood that the people who accused him of those things got PAID.

On the contrary...I happen to think that little piece of information is the tidbit that seals the deal for me on why I believe he's guilty. He paid MILLIONS. Millions would buy my silence, knowing that the damage was already done and I'd have to get therapy later anyway. Everyone has a price, and 22 million...yeah, that's close to mine.

What I think is most sad is that someone has died, and the OP would rather bash him and say "good riddance" than respect that there are fans, friends and family that have lost someone. Really?

Yeah. REALLY.

Even in death, you have no respect? Maybe when you die, someone will say the same.

#1 - Death doesn't earn my respect. Any jackass can die...oh, wait - one just did, didn't he?

#2 - I won't give a shit - I'LL BE DEAD...and if there are people who post on some site, "Ding dong the witch is dead!" I still won't care. I'll still just be dead and not caring about anything anyone says of me.

I, for one, would have enough respect to keep my disrespectful opinions to myself.

Really? Because your opinion that I'm rude was kept so respectfully to yourself.

...oh...wait....there's more.

Oh...there it is. You, respectfully keeping your opinion to yourself.

Probably a fast read because those people posted ONCE not a gazillion times each. Hate is far more passionate.

But anyway, he'll face his judgement and that's really that. Y'all have fun bashing someone who supposedly "doesn't matter."

I will! I am! And, I'll have fun with the creep-lovers who keep feeling the need to correct my opinions. You're right...hate is more fun.

How do YOU feel after posting here a few times?

Thank you, we will. :smile2:

:thumbup:

Lol, OJ got off too!

Yes! The justice system got it wrong both these times! But, money buys freedom.

That jury was so stupid that they could have been shown a video of OJ murdering those people and he still would have gotten off.

All you gotta do is get a catchy phrase, or a cute rhyme and you're in the clear.

Being dead doesn't mean anything. He's dead....good! Little boys can breath a sigh of relief.

I am HAPPY he died. When I heard it, the first thing I said was GOOD!!! I think I through out a Woo! too. I didn't just start bashing him...I have bashed him since he first started to go weird.

MJ Lovers have their place and I have mine. I AM respectful because I will not post negative things about him on your thread. I want you to go there and love, love, love away.

But, yeah...it's kind of a quick read, huh. When you can climb on a soap box and teach manners to a stranger, it's much more fun than gathering with a bunch of people who are milling about MOURNING the loss of a celebrity they didn't even know.

That would get boring fast.

I pray that what I am about to post does not sound as hateful as the original poster and his/her followers but to say good riddance to a life that God created is evil!

Since life is that insignificant that we can't shed a tear or at least feel saddened when it is lost, then why try to preserve or extend your own or its quality through lap band surgery?

What if your surgeon or insurance company said good riddance?

Every life is to be valued and please be very careful of the Karma that you send out when you think that another person's death is "good."

Please remember that you have loved ones. Suffering is always bad and karma is always a bitch...

Rest in Peace M.J. and may God smile upon the good that you did for so many people.

Thank you for respecting that thread :thumbup: I do respect you for doing that and for just starting your own. I am sorry if I was a bit crazed and snippy in the beginning. I am going through a lot right now and just let other things in my life put anger and what not into my previous posts...sorry!

I pray that what I am about to post does not sound as hateful as the original poster and his/her followers but to say good riddance to a life that God created is evil!

Way to not judge in a judgmental kind of way....

Do you get brownie points for judging the judger?

Since life is that insignificant that we can't shed a tear or at least feel saddened when it is lost, then why try to preserve or extend your own or its quality through lap band surgery?

I'm not a child molester, so I'm okay with living longer. I'm pro-death penalty and pro-abortion, and pro-natural death of scumbags.

Curious...Do you step on ants? Do you eat meat? Or is it only human life you care about?

What if your surgeon or insurance company said good riddance?

I wouldn't care. Do YOU care that much about what other people say about you?

Every life is to be valued and please be very careful of the Karma that you send out when you think that another person's death is "good."

Like Hitler...Saddam? Are these people that you would rather be alive?

Please remember that you have loved ones. Suffering is always bad and karma is always a bitch...

Rest in Peace M.J. and may God smile upon the good that you did for so many people.

LMAO

Thank you for respecting that thread :thumbup: I do respect you for doing that and for just starting your own. I am sorry if I was a bit crazed and snippy in the beginning. I am going through a lot right now and just let other things in my life put anger and what not into my previous posts...sorry!

Please don't apologize!!! I don't mind differing opinions. I just don't understand how ya'll come to that conclusion, and I really just needed a break from hearing how great he was. I don't THINK he was great, and I really do THINK there are people who are better off with him dead. His kids, for one.

O

I am HAPPY he died. When I heard it, the first thing I said was GOOD!!! I think I through out a Woo! too.

4_11_10.gif 36_19_7.gif

That's awesome. Beside that whole evil/respect life stuff in the bible, does it have the little vomit guy? He's a cutie.

I guess the law on respecting death doesn't really cover how to make fun of them after preaching to them that judging others isn't godly...

oh, Hell...Who am I fooling - you fake bible thumpers always get me giggling.