Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I don't care: A Michael Jackson Rant

I tormented myself and watched the replay of the Martin Bashir interview with Michael a few years ago. That is the interview where he talked about getting into bed with all these kids and how "sweet" it is. GAG! Nobody needed the tabloids for fodder on him, HE sank himself. Watching him talk about it was downright creepy and made my skin crawl.

'zactly! Word for word, that's how I feel.

(p.s. - Apples...are we twins?)

Gloucester....bet there are many, many, many more ppl out there that feel "zactly" the way I do.

I am sooooooooooo dog-assed tired of the media coverage of this sick man. No tv or radio to be turned on in my home for the next few days. Cannot sit here and listen to one more idiot idolizing MJ.:tongue2:

Gloucester....bet there are many, many, many more ppl out there that feel "zactly" the way I do.

I am sooooooooooo dog-assed tired of the media coverage of this sick man. No tv or radio to be turned on in my home for the next few days. Cannot sit here and listen to one more idiot idolizing MJ.:cursing:

Next few DAYS? Pfffftttt, try weeks or months. Remember how long the Anna Nichole Smith thing went on? :tongue2:

Next few DAYS? Pfffftttt, try weeks or months. Remember how long the Anna Nichole Smith thing went on? :thumbup:

Yep, Beth....sold myself short on that one. Just putting another stack of DVD's in the Bose....."running to make sure no MJ's included" (like have any on hand)

I know! Even during the shows we normally watch, they'll be a little tribute icon in the corner, or during the break a news brief will flash on.

DVR/DVD at home - and CD's on the way to work.

Oh, yeah...seeing the kids w/out masks makes me wonder - are they his? Has it ever been biologically proven? To me, they don't have any of his pre-surgery features, and it wouldn't surprise me if he'd bought them.

Oh, yeah...seeing the kids w/out masks makes me wonder - are they his? Has it ever been biologically proven? To me, they don't have any of his pre-surgery features, and it wouldn't surprise me if he'd bought them.

Yep...you can bet there was $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ involved with the aquisition of these children. I thought it was put out there a couple of days ago that the two older children are NOT biologically his and that the younger one was adopted.

I am laying in wait for the abused to come out of the woodwork to confirm what we already know. Not sure how that works with the "under the table" settlement if they are ever allowed to go public with it?????

Chantel:

It still amazes me that as a group of people that have been ridiculed or discriminated against because of our weight, there are some among us that have the audacity to be hateful towards others.

The mere fact that some on this rant think that another person's death is good makes me want to pb and start sliming.

I guess the band restricts the stomach and not the asshole.:thumbup:

I don't think that anybody on here thinks MJ's death is good, just that we don't get the idolization of him now that he is gone. He left behind parents, siblings, and children who did love him and who miss him terribly. I do feel for them on their loss.

What I don't get is how people can defend what he did because a. he was an entertainer b. we don't know what he thought. c. because his childhood was stolen and he hadn't grown up yet. etc, etc. I had my childhood stolen too (abuse) and you don't see me sleeping with other people's children, naked, in a private room, and telling the world how "innocent" it was. I would get my butt locked up in jail for the rest of my life. MJ got a televised interview and people had sympathy for him because of what he went through growing up. Puh-leeze. If that was the case, every person who abused children could get away with it because "it happened to me and therefore I couldn't control my actions." Everybody is responsible for their actions, no matter what. We all make choices in life, some good, some bad. What we can't do is put the responsibilty for our choices on someone or something else.

I don't think that anybody on here thinks MJ's death is good, just that we don't get the idolization of him now that he is gone. He left behind parents, siblings, and children who did love him and who miss him terribly. I do feel for them on their loss.

What I don't get is how people can defend what he did because a. he was an entertainer b. we don't know what he thought. c. because his childhood was stolen and he hadn't grown up yet. etc, etc. I had my childhood stolen too (abuse) and you don't see me sleeping with other people's children, naked, in a private room, and telling the world how "innocent" it was. I would get my butt locked up in jail for the rest of my life. MJ got a televised interview and people had sympathy for him because of what he went through growing up. Puh-leeze. If that was the case, every person who abused children could get away with it because "it happened to me and therefore I couldn't control my actions." Everybody is responsible for their actions, no matter what. We all make choices in life, some good, some bad. What we can't do is put the responsibilty for our choices on someone or something else.

Well said...nothing bugs me more than a child abuser, murder, etc. sitting in prison and boo-hooing and using the excuse that he is in there because he was abused as a child. Now, I do have sympathy for him that he was abused as a child but it should NEVER be used as an excuse for devious acts.

I can honestly say that when my family member abuser (ten years worth) happens to go to his grave some day, I will shed no tears.

G- I respect you and think you are a great person...a great person that I just happen to not share the same beliefs with :cursing: lol. I also feel the same way about these tributes. I would much rather watch what I want to watch and listen to what I'm in the mood to listen to! If I want to listen to MJ then I will, but don't force me to damn! lol I don't even watch much tv anyways, but now I watch even less. I was a fan of MJ, but I want to move on...let his family have some peace and then if you still feel like having a tribute in a year or something go ahead lol! A lot of people don't even know that Billy Mays died and at least he was a nice/good guy :thumbup:

I can honestly say that when my family member abuser (ten years worth) happens to go to his grave some day, I will shed no tears.

I feel the same way about my abusers (yes I had more than one)...except I will cry...tears of joy that they finally got what the deserved! That I can finally sleep at night knowing that they wont be hurting anyone else like they hurt me! They took away my innocence and my childhood and they need to rot in hell for that! :thumbup:

I feel the same way about my abusers (yes I had more than one)...except I will cry...tears of joy that they finally got what the deserved! That I can finally sleep at night knowing that they wont be hurting anyone else like they hurt me! They took away my innocence and my childhood and they need to rot in hell for that! :thumbup:

Awwww...sorry, rodriuezequal, for what you had to endure. I had many sleepless nights, horrible nightmares,etc....but decided that he had taken enough from me. Went to a therapist for the help I needed to deal with it. It will always be there but I now have peace. Hope you can experience that some day soon.

Don't mean to highjack this thread and veer to a different subject....sorry....just kinda touches on how childhood abuse can affect a person. And, as said b/4, may he rot in hell.

I have some peace, but the police weren't very helpful lol :thumbup:

I have some peace, but the police weren't very helpful lol :thumbup:

Most of my peace came from face to face confrontation with the rat-ass bastard and taking ALL $$$$$$$$$$ from my mother's sympathy cards, matching those funds and donating to sexual abuse advocacy foundation in the county I grew up in. (Mother supported abuser).