Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fanny Moves to Phase Two

Congrats Fanny!!! Good luck and happy flatlands tomorrow! That is so awesome that you will be in the hospital for 7 days. I just had a Tummy Tuck and breast lift with implants 2 weeks ago, I was in surgery for 8 hours and went home that night..ugghh. I and I am sure my hubby would have preferred to be in the hospital having nurses care for me. I am so excited for you! Please post when you can and I will be keeping you and Kate in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow!

Aw I missed wishing you luck before you left, Fanny! But remember you're in my thoughts and Dr Allbrook is a genius, so I know you're in good hands!

If you manage to log on and feel like a visitor, I've got some time off this Wed and would love to come see you! (You're in Murdoch SJOG, right?). We can compare notes. :thumbup:

Sweet dreams, matey. When you wake, you'll be waking to a brand new you!

Hi everyone. I made it through ok and not in any pain as yet, except when I had to get out of bed for thm to change the sheets. Standing up hurt!! Lellow, I'd love a visitor, but I'm in Hollywood Private Hospital, on Monash Avenue, just behind Charlie Gardiner Hosp.

I am amazed at how flat my tummy is and I think the boobs will turn out great too.. Allie Morris - they sent you home that night???? OMG!!! I could NOT cope with that!

Fanny, thanks for posting your status, I hope you continue pain free. Why did they have to change your sheets so soon? Do you have a lot of drains?

Best wishes for a pain free and speedy recovery.

Mimi

Hi Mimi. I had 4 drains but they took 3 of them out this morning, so they were only in there overnight. I think they changed the sheets partly because they were a bit mucky from when they took the drains out but mostly as an excuse to have me stand up. I only just managed it but hoping it will be easier tomorrow. However, as the anaesthetic is starting to wear off, I think it will actually be worse tomorrow. In all the ops I've had over the years (and there have been many!), Day 3 is usually the worst, as the anaesthetic is fully flushed from your system, they drop the drug dosages but the pain is still there and comes through finally... Oh well... it's been an easy run so far, here's to hoping it continues :thumbup:

Wow Fanny! Sounds like things are going very well for you. I hope day 3 isn't too bad.

Take care and rest, rest, rest.

Sue

Hi Fanny! I am so glad to hear you are doing so well! Welcome to the flatlands Fanny! Isn't it so wonderful to feel a tight smooth tummy? I can hardly wait to see your pics. I found that walking as much as possible really helped to speed my recovery. It also helps to get the gas moving.. keep us posted Fanny!

My prayers are with you Fanny!!

It was fabulous to meet you today, Lellow! Thank you so much for coming in and comparing notes with me :) I am amazed at how well I feel and how little pain there has been. You're right - Dr Allbrook is a genius! I am absolutely thrilled with my new boobs and flat tummy. I love what it has done for my thighs and bum too - couldn't be happier!

Hey Fanny,

I'm so glad I went to see you too! I've been hanging out all day to get online to let you know how good it was to actually finally meet you!

I can tell you first hand that Fanny looks great guys! You wouldn't think she just had surgery 3 days ago! Lol! And I am green with envy over her new boobs!

Fanny, we've got to catch up when I get back from hols. Until then, take care, rest up and be fabulous!