Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Rancher being sued by illegal immigrants

You couldn't be any more wrong, Dan. Just because the liberal papers who side with leftists who have an illegal agenda don't SAY "illegals did this and that" doesn't mean they don't. I've researched it. I've seen the numbers of what they do, what they cost us, and how the adversely affect our country and our economy which MORE than offsets how much we save at the grocery store when buying apples.

I work in the system and I see it ALL. THE. TIME. I can't even tell you how many cases I see where illegals are breaking the law, sodomizing little girls, raping innocent women, beating people, MS-13 gang members shooting innocent civilians...

Just because YOU don't hear it doesn't mean it doesn't happen -- ESPECIALLY in border states.

For the record, I'm all for rounding them up and sending them on their merry little way back to the barrios of Mexico. However, if they want to start THIS crap, I say leave no witnesses.

If the man has censors and can tell that people are on his land he should be able to call border patrol and have them removed...I think the man gets off on hunting people ...you can't kick women and abuse people..

If the man has censors and can tell that people are on his land he should be able to call border patrol and have them removed...I think the man gets off on hunting people ...you can't kick women and abuse people..

These vermin are using (and abusing) HIS land in order to illegally enter this country. They are harming his livestock, breaking into his home, and tearing up his land. Hell yeah, I'd be getting off on hunting people too. But he is simply turning them over to border control.

I have friends who owned a ranch in Texas where they were raising goats, and they had to sell because of all the things that were happening to THEM as well -- goats slaughtered, house broken into, things stolen. They literally sat around their house with guns on them because they never knew what they were going to be faced with.

Since when should people who legitimately live in THIS country be required to cower to criminals??

That's not what I'm saying beth...I just think 2 wrongs don't make a right....

But what was wrong about what he did? He's protecting his property, and he turned them over to border patrol. He harmed no one.

Just for the record so people know where I am coming from. I own a house in Texas, I'm in Oregon temporarily due to my wife's assignment here (U.S. Army Recruiter) I voted for Mr. Bush, I am a U.S. Army veteran(retired). I work occasionally as an Army contractor. I voted for Mr. McCain, I am a Republican, I believe "Slick Willy" was an embarrassment to this country, I think Osama is full of shit but I am looking to see his "Change" happen. I don't think anybody is more firmly to the "right" than me. I agree the liberal media spoon feeds pablum to the masses, I don't watch NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC news because I know exactly what they are selling. I believe in the death penalty. (There!, now that I've alienated the other 99% percent of people on the forum) however...... I have never worked with any class of people more hardworking than Mexicans. Yes, they load 20 of themselves in a van after work and pop the beers before they are out of the parking lot, but work they do. My wife deals with the gifted youth of America every day, pot smokin, can't pass an entrance exam but graduated high school punks who are happy with their skateboards and plan on living with mom and dad until they are 40. These immigrants aren't the problem, come one, come all I say, here's a job that the uppity Americans won't do. If we are going to target groups of people for deportation I can think of several more deserving.

That's not what I'm saying beth...I just think 2 wrongs don't make a right....

i didn't get that he was in people hunting mode, just fed up with the circumstances of having his land used for illegal trafficking & his property abused.

i have sensors too, and you can bet that when i'm out on one of my mules (atv - not animal), i have a shot gun & a dog with me...just kinda goes with the territory.

it is not realistic that he could get the border patrol onsite in a tiimely fashion before the illegals could:

1- get away

2- damage property

3- put his family in danger

they're claims are just that, no fact to any abuse...again if this case was in TX (and that would never happen) he would be lauded a hero.

You know how I am save the animals save the people ...I don't think people are vermin or just because you were born here you get a better life these people are pushed to the extremes because of their situations fight or flight...think of the underground railroad...

however...... I have never worked with any class of people more hardworking than Mexicans. These immigrants aren't the problem, come one, come all I say, here's a job that the uppity Americans won't do. If we are going to target groups of people for deportation I can think of several more deserving.

i didn't go down the path of how i feel about illegals, because my experience with mexican workers has been fantastic. so much so DH and i have helped our ranch hands get legal status to work here. i find the work ethic bar none - however this case is about the right to protect one's personal property. you know in TX, he can.

i think i have to turn my liberal card in now - DH would be so proud of me, finally.....

You know how I am save the animals save the people ...I don't think people are vermin or just because you were born here you get a better life these people are pushed to the extremes because of their situations fight or flight...think of the underground railroad...

And to continue I think people who abuse animals should be killed. I think in general people don't understand what Mexico is like, it is horrible. If any attention was paid to the conditions there by the media, people would rethink their position on the issue.

But their problem is not my problem. I am not responsible for the fact that they can't or WON'T do anything about their own country and instead choose to abuse mine.

I have a stake in this country. They don't. They simply come here like vermin and use it till it's all used up then move on. That's why I consider them vermin -- like locusts who eat all the crops and move on.

We just have to agree to disagree on this, smthart. I came from a state where I watched the abuse of illegals and I have no love for them whatsoever. Nor do I respect our government for trying to pretend for people like me that they really CARE about it when, in fact, they don't.

i think i have to turn my liberal card in now - DH would be so proud of me, finally.....

ROTFLMAO!! Well, nobody will tell you are turning ever so slightly towards the dark side. :ohmy:

And more food for thought, what is prompting these people to cross the border, risk death by dehydration, starvation, overzealous anti-immigrants, etc. and for what? Jobs that pay cash only, no benefits that we enjoy because they are illegals, constantly living in fear of being deported. What jobs are they taking away from us? crappy ones that nobody here wants anyway. So to risk everything to come here speaks to how bad it is there.