Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Rancher being sued by illegal immigrants

So your family is in the klan? Interesting...

Uh, I think that was tongue-in-cheek

it was part of the lawsuit he kicked the woman and told her the dog was hungry for buttocks...

He said that to hold them until the police could respond. Kinda like "don't move, or my dog will bite your ass". It's not like he just sic'd the dog on them. What's the problem with holding criminals at gun or dogpoint until the police showed up??

Uh, I think that was tongue-in-cheek

Yeah, I know. :thumbup: I figured it was tongue-in-cheek, but I also wondered if it was a reference to southerners in general. I didn't ask the second part.

He said that to hold them until the police could respond. Kinda like "don't move, or my dog will bite your ass". It's not like he just sic'd the dog on them. What's the problem with holding criminals at gun or dogpoint until the police showed up??

Apparently everything, to some.

It's bad enough you can't shoot to kill in many cases anymore, but NOW, even holding them for the border patrol to come get them is now being a big, bad meanie too. :thumbup: Liberalism just kills me. It's beyond the point of making no sense at all and only serves, in cases like this, to try to punish or demonize the victims.

MIGHT HAVE DONE thats my point no one is out there policing any of this ..

he might have kicked them and they might have done something violent to him...

i dont know ...

he needs to call the police when he has a problem

Devil Dan, we share nothing. I don't know what is in your mental makeup that you thrive on pissing people off or dropping bombs into threads to purposely annoy the masses and get reactions out of people, but rest assured you share nothing with me. I doubt you even share the human race.

I put in "virtual" millionaires because to US they are not millionaires, but back home, they are very wealthy.

I'm here for you Beth, tell me all about it. Shh, Shhh, it's ok You're right, Shhh Tell us what the mean mexicans did to you.

MIGHT HAVE DONE thats my point no one is out there policing any of this ..

he might have kicked them and they might have done something violent to him...

i dont know ...

he needs to call the police when he has a problem

Shonda, he DID call the police. He simply held them until they came.

Why is it you insist on tossing nonsensical stuff into this argument? MIGHT have kicked them, MIGHT have threatened them, MIGHT have shot them... The whole thing about debate is dealing in FACTS, not what "might have" happened.

He HAS to travel with a dog and a gun BECAUSE of the criminal element that has robbed him, harmed his cattle, and the siimple fact that many that come over the borders are drug runners who will waste no time killing somebody.

I don't care if he sicced his dog on the first one who moved (though he DIDN'T) -- he has a RIGHT to defend himself and his property and business. And he DID call the cops/border patrol. He simply held them until they came. It's not like he's shooting and raping these people. But YOU make him out to be the criminal here! All based on speculation that you just grab out of thin air, no less! UNREAL!!

I'm here for you Beth, tell me all about it. Shh, Shhh, it's ok You're right, Shhh Tell us what the mean mexicans did to you.

Apparently you have a stalker quality about you. Guess everybody needs a hobby. :thumbup:

right now its he said she said that why its going to trial ...i dont know what happened i was not there..

if the cops cant get there in time to protect him he should go inside and lock the doors until they are removed and if they come in his house then i say he can point a gun or put his dog on them..

right now its he said she said that why its going to trial ...i dont know what happened i was not there..

if the cops cant get there in time to protect him he should go inside and lock the doors until they are removed and if they come in his house then i say he can point a gun or put his dog on them..

Why can't he defend his land and his business? His cattle (business) have been harmed, his land has been trashed, and it has affected his livelihood. Since when are people relegated to hiding in their homes and ONLY THEN, if somebody breaks in, they can protect themselves?

Trust me, if somebody was breaking into my car outside, I would also go out there and hold them at gunpoint until the cops came.

If you had your way, you would totally hamstring the INNOCENT people in this country by making them jump through hoops while the criminal just walks all over them. Since when is that fair OR right? He harmed no one!

Oh, and for the record, if they came in his home, he has every right to blow their asses away.

Also, I don't see it as he said/she said when one party is innocent and the other party is a bunch of criminals.

Edited by BethFromVA

Beth, have you noticed that you argue with yourself a lot in the mirror? Hearing voices? Imaginary friend? No offense intended darling, just wondering

If the man wanted to work for border patrol than he should have signed up for it..but he didn't because they have rules of conduct... no kicking women..

OK, please explain why he shouldent be able to protect his property?

OK, please explain why he shouldent be able to protect his property?

She has never said he shouldn't be able to protect his property, she is submitting simply that something is afoul with this guys methods and that he seems to get off on it.