Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Rancher being sued by illegal immigrants

Probably no republican would have won....simply because of the effective democrat slogan of "voting for x is like 4 more years of Bush"....but everybody's gotta admit that McCain didn't try very hard. If the election had been a boxing match, I'd have accused McCain of taking a dive.

Perhaps the reason people kept saying that voting for McDummy meant another four years of Bush... is because it is true. McDummy voted with Bush over 90% of the time. I've experienced his political BS in AZ, we've been stuck with him for years. Voting for McDummy would have been exactly like voting for Bush except that McDummy isn't quite as embarrassing to watch on TV with the grammar errors and stupid statements.

I think Palin is about as ignorant as they get. She would have been more of an embarrassment than Bush ever dreamed of being.

Perhaps the reason people kept saying that voting for McDummy meant another four years of Bush... is because it is true. McDummy voted with Bush over 90% of the time. I've experienced his political BS in AZ, we've been stuck with him for years. Voting for McDummy would have been exactly like voting for Bush except that McDummy isn't quite as embarrassing to watch on TV with the grammar errors and stupid statements.

I think Palin is about as ignorant as they get. She would have been more of an embarrassment than Bush ever dreamed of being.

Wow, I see that really bought into the hype. So what if McCain voted with Bush 90% of the time? Does that mean they're the same person? Nope. That arguement is childlike, at best:

George Bush had a dog. Obama is getting a dog. Obama is copying Bush policy.

See? It's stupid not to vote for somebody based on somebody else's merits. Now, you actually have some valid points as to why you didn't vote McCain.....but those are based on what he personally did / did not do.

Funny that the left loved comparing Bush to McCain based on their common associations, but cried foul when Obama was criticized for his associations with Ayers, etc.

Personally, I like Palin. I don't think she's "as ignorant as they get"....my vote there would go to Blagovitch (sp?). I think she got crucified by the media and feminists. Compare Palin's interviews and Carolyn Kennedy's interviews, and tell me who comes off looking more stupid....

Wow, I see that really bought into the hype. So what if McCain voted with Bush 90% of the time? Does that mean they're the same person? Nope. That arguement is childlike, at best:

George Bush had a dog. Obama is getting a dog. Obama is copying Bush policy.

See? It's stupid not to vote for somebody based on somebody else's merits. Now, you actually have some valid points as to why you didn't vote McCain.....but those are based on what he personally did / did not do.

Funny that the left loved comparing Bush to McCain based on their common associations, but cried foul when Obama was criticized for his associations with Ayers, etc.

Personally, I like Palin. I don't think she's "as ignorant as they get"....my vote there would go to Blagovitch (sp?). I think she got crucified by the media and feminists. Compare Palin's interviews and Carolyn Kennedy's interviews, and tell me who comes off looking more stupid....

WTH are you talking about? If McDummy voted with Bush over 90% of the time it stands to reason that they favor the same political actions. I disagree with much of what McDummy voted for. I hate what he's done regarding illegals. I resent what he did with our NICU beds in AZ. I can't stand the man. To imagine him doing to the entire country what he's done to AZ... it boggles the mind.

We aren't talking about a single issue here such as your lame example of a dog. We have a voting history that sucks big time. We aren't talking about Bush and McDummy voting on a single issue the same way, it was MANY times. McDummy is a Bush mini me.

Palin.. what a twatwaffle! She couldn't dig herself out of her own panty hose without help. She was a bigger embarrassment to the US than Bush was in many ways.

WTH are you talking about? If McDummy voted with Bush over 90% of the time it stands to reason that they favor the same political actions.

And again, I say that's overly simplistic. Vote (or don't) for somebody on their own merits, not because you think they may be similar to somebody else. Else, you might not have voted for Obama because he attented church with Rev. Wright 90% of the time, right?

I disagree with much of what McDummy voted for. I hate what he's done regarding illegals. I resent what he did with our NICU beds in AZ. I can't stand the man. To imagine him doing to the entire country what he's done to AZ... it boggles the mind.

And that's a valid point. I wasn't exactly jazzed about McCain, either.

We aren't talking about a single issue here such as your lame example of a dog. We have a voting history that sucks big time. We aren't talking about Bush and McDummy voting one a single issue the same way, it was MANY times. McDummy is a Bush mini me.

Oh, I see. When it serves your purpose, associations are ok. When it serves the other side, it's a "cheap trick".

Palin.. what a twatwaffle! She couldn't dig her self out of her own panty hose without help. She was a bigger embarrassment to the US than Bush was in many ways.

I cannot refute such a well thought out and elegant position. Nicely constructed!

WTH are you talking about? If McDummy voted with Bush over 90% of the time it stands to reason that they favor the same political actions. I disagree with much of what McDummy voted for. I hate what he's done regarding illegals. I resent what he did with our NICU beds in AZ. I can't stand the man. To imagine him doing to the entire country what he's done to AZ... it boggles the mind.

We aren't talking about a single issue here such as your lame example of a dog. We have a voting history that sucks big time. We aren't talking about Bush and McDummy voting on a single issue the same way, it was MANY times. McDummy is a Bush mini me.

Palin.. what a twatwaffle! She couldn't dig herself out of her own panty hose without help. She was a bigger embarrassment to the US than Bush was in many ways.

From your posts I assume your a nurse or at least in the healthcare field. What do you think of what Obama wants to so to the system? My wife and everyone she works with are scared shitless at the thought of socalized medicine.

Truer words were never spoken.

Hehe, well, show me a smart Kennedy these days and I'll show you a flying pig. :thumbup:

Though I think McCain was a loser candidate (and a loser in Arizona, so still a loser is no surprise), we can then use your analogy on Yo-Mama. I judge a person's character by who they associate themselves with, and Yo-Mama has proven time and again and again and again that it is highly unlikely (nee impossible) that he surrounded himself with the criminals he did yet somehow he's this lily white angelic creature. Not possible. Dirt attracts dirt, just like the corrupt attract the corrupt and criminals attract criminals. And don't even get me started on that America-hating POS "preacher" of his. Twenty years in THAT church. Nice guy. Apparently he believes what that loser says to hang there for so long. But nah, I'm SURE he just LOVES America. Right.

Edited by BethFromVA

From your posts I assume your a nurse or at least in the healthcare field. What do you think of what Obama wants to so to the system? My wife and everyone she works with are scared shitless at the thought of socalized medicine.

You know the Yo-Mama sheeple -- anything he does is just peachy. They'll be applauding him right up to our complete implosion by this guy.

I don't know what the answer is for health care. Things were great when doctors owned insurance companies. We all had good medical care. Today... it pretty much sucks.

I am not for socialize medicine in the least. But you know what? We basically have it now. We have everyone using the ERs as their doctor's office and then they just don't pay their bills. Tax money is going to help the hospitals so ... don't we have it already?

It worries me about socialized medicine. I look at our VA system and realize that is the US gov'ts best shot at socialized medicine. They can't even handle that let alone the entire country. Medical care is going to suck more than it does today.

I don't know what the answer is for health care. Things were great when doctors owned insurance companies. We all had good medical care. Today... it pretty much sucks.

I am not for socialize medicine in the least. But you know what? We basically have it now. We have everyone using the ERs as their doctor's office and then they just don't pay their bills. Tax money is going to help the hospitals so ... don't we have it already?

It worries me about socialized medicine. I look at our VA system and realize that is the US gov'ts best shot at socialized medicine. They can't even handle that let alone the entire country. Medical care is going to suck more than it does today.

I absolutely agree. I have never EVER seen anything the government has gotten involved with that ever thrived or even succeeded.

And again, I say that's overly simplistic. Vote (or don't) for somebody on their own merits, not because you think they may be similar to somebody else. Else, you might not have voted for Obama because he attented church with Rev. Wright 90% of the time, right?

I'm not really sure how I can explain this to you in a manner you can comprehend. I don't agree with McDummy and the way he votes. What is so difficult about this for you to understand? It has nothing to do with who he hangs with, I couldn't care less. It has nothing to do with what anyone else has to say about him. It's his VOTING record.

Oh, I see. When it serves your purpose, associations are ok. When it serves the other side, it's a "cheap trick".

Is there some weird air where you are? Why is your thinking so foggy? Where did I ever make such a claim? Where did I say it was a cheap trick regarding Obama?

Post the quote. I'll wait.

Again, it's not who McDummy hangs with, it's not who he associates with. It's his own track record. He's a danger to the US.

I cannot refute such a well thought out and elegant position. Nicely constructed!

Well, your track record isn't so hot for comprehending what I have explained to you repeatedly, at least that you understand.

Perhaps the reason people kept saying that voting for McDummy meant another four years of Bush... is because it is true.
Voting for McDummy would have been exactly like voting for Bush
WTH are you talking about? If McDummy voted with Bush over 90% of the time it stands to reason that they favor the same political actions.
I'm not really sure how I can explain this to you in a manner you can comprehend. I don't agree with McDummy and the way he votes. What is so difficult about this for you to understand? It has nothing to do with who he hangs with, I couldn't care less. It has nothing to do with what anyone else has to say about him. It's his VOTING record.

Ok, on that we agree. It's the fallacious argument in the first 3 posts that I was having trouble with.

Where did I ever make such a claim? Where did I say it was a cheap trick regarding Obama?

I didn't mean specifically that you made that claim for Obama. I don't recall you being an especially ardent Obama supporter (I think of BJean when I think that). I was just trying to show the absurdity of the "4 more years of Bush" argument.

Well, your track record isn't so hot for comprehending what I have explained to you repeatedly, at least that you understand.

That's true, but I think even you could concede that the "twatwaffle / dig out of pantyhose / bigger embarrassment than Bush" argument is a little convoluted.