Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Morning everyone!!

I am on day 2 of 1200 cal....gonna grab a coffee on my way to see my bestfriend in Brentwood, she had a baby on Saturday.

Riley - I usually do a quick weight check at either Pinole, or Martinez, which ever I am closest to at the time.

I say bring on the rain!!! sorry Pam :scared2:

Candra.... tear tear for the kitty but I am sending my good feline juju your way!!!! I loves my kitty cat she is my baby so I totally know how u must feel.

Donna... so glad you were able to experience that event this weekend, I heard it was awesome! I am so happy for you and your fill!!!!!! HappY bAnDiVersaRy!!!!!!! U go Miss Thang!!!!!! Woot Woot!

I think I need to measure food more..heheheh... I have had Migraines which makes it very hard to workout and busy with xmas stuff... gotta get on track. Doing well with eating though so i am proud. I realized I am not in a rush. This is for life. The holidays have been a test... food everywhere and i have done so great! I do know that I need to journal. My mom is gettuing better with support , well atleast not always eating crap in front of me. She slips up but has definetely made an effort and its helping me. I know the emotional toll it is taking having her in my home but I am working on it and not using food! whoo hoo. Seriously doesnt it feel like Friday????? I think the calender must be wrong.

I am going out to Celebrate a friends birthday this weekend and I will be drinking... any suggestions for something better for ya????

Thanks everybody for all my kitty love! I will pass it on to her :thumbdown:

I have to give a deposition on Monday and I'm freaked out about it. I am not good under pressure and I will be interrogated by FOUR (4) sets of lawyers! I found out about this last week and have just been stressed out ever since - now that Monday is getting closer I am really feeling the nerves - Ah, but I don't want to eat LOL Anyway - it has messed with my concentration a little - Jes will tell you, when my concentration is off I'm no good to anybody :) I guess I'm so stressed because I don't know what they want with me hahaha Anyway, the following day, Tuesday, is some type of "mediation" but I don't know if I have to be there for that. If so, I will miss my appt with Doc Fisher - UGH - I want my fill :eek:

Tamra - glad to see you're still on track! I was back down to 187.1 yesterday so we shall see... I was stuck for a while losing & gaining the same 3lbs but now I'm down 4 so.... we shall see if the teeter totter game is over!

Donna - did you get a bandiversary cake LOL

Ah, Nicolie is that you? I see you lurking down there - how are you and where are you in the weight loss ?? Update us woman!

Pammie - you enjoying your day off - even though it rained?

Riley - I love that you have bachelor numbers 1-3 on the sidelines today - what stamina you have LOL

Liz - glad you got the "mama" situation under control - hope that headache goes away soon!!!!!!!!

Im here hahaha doing GREAT!! Kicken Ass. Thanks for askin lol...

Good luck in the deposition Candra...breathe breathe....

No time to read. I'm sitting on the plane getting ready for take off. I fit in the seat sooo much better than I did 1 year ago. What a great feeling! I can buckle the seatbelt with ease and even pull it tighter. Woohooo!

oh. And now I'm turning my phone off like a good little traveler!

Hi everyone... I've been busy and have only had time to read your post but no replies lol! Everyone seems to be doing great :eek: Good luck Lee on your apt in the AM!!!! I have my fingers crossed for you! I don't know if my scale is a liar but it says I am down 9 lbs since orientation. I guess I will see tomorrow night since I am going to the Fremont WLS meeting @ 6....Maybe they will have a scale. Fremont is an hr away from me but I need to go to meetings and see what they are all about!

Hi all,

back from Brentwood, here is my meals for today:

Breakfast - Venti Skinny Latte

Lunch - Venti Skinny Latte...LOL

Dinner - (didn't measure) but a plate of lettace with maybe 5-6 oz of hamburger meat cooked with onions, shreaded cheese, and 3 tablespoons sour cream. 1 diet A&W rootbeer.

only 23 oz of Water so far, but did good yesterday with approx 60 oz.

GO HEATHER - NICE NSV! I'm excited for you.

Nicolie - how far are you from goal - your ticker seems to be missing. Hmmm.........

Liz - Thanks girl - I just crack under pressure - wish I had some of that strong personality of yours hehehehe

Tamra - you're doing great woman - keep it up - I had a venti Decaf americano for b-fast - skipped lunch (oops) and a grilled chicken salad from jack for dinner but used my own italian dressing! - I had to hit the drive thru - I was very hungry :eek: - so full now but I'm freezing so I think I'll grab some hot herbal tea.

Ash-congrats girl - you will weigh more at the support group as it is in the evening and you will be fully dressed - shoes and all so don't get discouraged! I'm so for certain your scale isn't lying!

Edited by Desperate1