Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

okay someone keep me away from Starbucks!! I got another slice of gingerbread. it's so darn good, I couldnt help it!!!!!

Then, I put the coffee on the back of my couch. As I went to bend down it FELL DOWN MY LOWER BACK!!! I jumped up and pulled my clothes up.....punishment....

Tamra, back away from Starbucks and the chicken Shack. They are not helping you achieve your goals. There is nothing there for you that works. Everything we've received from Kaiser tells us not to drink coffee drinks. Give it up now so that you can be successful later. You can do this! :thumbup:

Hi Ladies!

I hope everyone is doing well! Lots of pages to catch up on. I’m only half on the wagon, it’s such a struggle. I’ve put 15 pounds of the 85 I lost back on. Going to see the doc in three weeks and I should be getting Sleeved in February.

Next week I’m having my nose fixed after I had a complication (hemridge) in my nose earlier this year after nasal surgery. To get the bleeding to stop a tampon like thing was jammed up my nose. Lots of fun! So my nose is now worse than it was before so they are going back in to reconstruct it. Just hope I don’t turn out like MJ.

I’m ready to get the Sleeve surgery over with but I’m having some difficulty getting a surgery date out of Richmond. I need it scheduled with work soonest as I’m out of last minute I’m having band surgery in a few weeks excuses and the last band attempt I only had nine days notice. Putting it out past February will probably result in me not doing it anytime soon for several reasons. I hope I get a surgery date soon.

Next month I’m meeting up with two friends (a brother & sister) that have had the band for several years so I look forward to discussing my case and seeing how they are doing in person. They both have done very well with the band. They were my introduction to the procedure and helped give me confidence in the band route. Unfortunately for me it didn’t work out.

I hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday!

YAY Tamra fight the urge!!

I havent gotten out of bed yet today hahahaha. Getting my carpets cleaned in an hour and then off to the gym. Yesterday was my first day off from the gym all week. My boyfriend and I went shopping for my neices last night, thats all I am buying for this year.

The weather is making me not want to get out of bed haqhahaha... I want to snuggle under my covers..

have a great day!!

Good Morning all -

Boy two days in a row I have slept in until 9 am - feels good. I took some shrimp out of the freezer to thaw for food this week. I am going out to lunch on Monday with Tina and with my unit at work on Thursday and I am off on Friday.

My food so far today: B 1/2 cup beef ravioli with sauce (couldn't find anything else that appealed to me)

Got my last load of laundry done this morning and a huge pile of dishes washed - making Cookies dirtys alot of dishes. Still need to get a shower before my cookie exchange at 2 pm. I am still getting to know the single ladies who will be there - it is organized by the Over 40 singles meet up group I joined in Elk Grove. Got my cookies ready on a platter - kind of an odd thing for a bandster to be attending but gotta keep things normal.

It's raining men!:willy_nilly: I LOVE my banded life, love love love it. I go to parties, I put little food pieces on my plate and get full before I get to them all. I put on slinky dresses and spiky heels and go out dancing & get hit on. I go to the gym and it feels GOOD. Who would have thought all this one short year ago????

Tamra I do still go to Starbucks but I bring my own sugar-free, 1-carb soymilk (the one closest to my house is the only one that will use the milk I bring tho), I get Decaf, and I never, EVER eat any of their food!!! Good God girl, have you gone online and looked at the nutritional info???? There is NOTHING in that glass case for you, nothing atall. Step away from the Starbucks! My advice: you need to set yourself up to suceed. If you cannot resist the baked goods then do not go inside the store - you are just setting yourself up to fail that way. Make your own decaf skinny lattes at home - Cost Plus sells sugar-free Torani syrups in all kinds of flavors. Cheaper too! I would rather buy a new pair of heels that have 4 Starbuckes lattes. :unsure:

Riley your so cute!! I am happy for you, you are so amazing!!

That was my last piece of Gingerbread I PROMISE!! :willy_nilly:

Took my baby to see Santa today at the mall and she FREAKED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to sit on Santa's lap, with her on me otherwise it was a no go LOL

Hey John your on your way!!!!! :willy_nilly:

oh and my meals so far:

Breakfast - Skinny vanilla Latte

Lunch - Taco Salad! As you can see I am trying to use all my hamburger I defrosted LOL....(Lettace, pico, few slices cheese, and sour cream)

For dinner I might just have an Atkins shake. I want to weigh in tomorrow morning at Kaiser instead of waiting. I was 266.9 on 11/30, so I am curious now.

Tamra, They'll have the scale for weighins at the Wednesday night support group. WTG with that salad for lunch! :willy_nilly:

I've done ok today.

B. 3 oz chicken

L. grapefruit, plain yogurt w/blueberries

D. early dinner will be - NY steak and green Beans

oh I was so bad tday..went to the movies and had a whole dark chocolate bar. It was soo gooood!! and I had a mint cookie last night! I 'm on th mushy stage still. oh this is hard! jsut wanted to confess for some accountabiity. Have a good day

Maria - It's okay everyone has slip ups!!!!

It's okay Maria - imagine what you would have had at the movies if you weren't banded. I went to my cookie exchange today and ended up eating about 4 Cookies in all - but I didn't have lunch today so it should even out. I am sick of the rain. I had a little star crack in my windshield then on Friday we were driving home from shopping and had the defroster on - with the cold air on the outside and the hot air on the inside we watched a crack appear and move across the windshield. Now I need to call my insurance company tomorrow and set something up - sadly I have a $100 deductible. argh.

Still haven't had dinner, I am hungry and craving pizza so bad!!! gonna re-strain myself!!!! :willy_nilly:

don't worry Maria, I barely did the mushies. NOt that you are supposed to do what i did. One candy isn't gonna hurt much, now that you've satisfied that craving you can jump right back into it.

Hi John. glad to hear from you. You have a looong way to go before you catch up with MJ... hehehe. I hope you get your date soon. seems like they have a lot of administrative issues over there at Richmond.

Riley I'm so happy for you, your band and your many men :willy_nilly: Did you take a picture in that hot little dress?

Tamra good luck with your weight check tomorrow. Go 1st thing before you eat or drink. Hopefully I can loose another pound before wednesday. I want to weigh in at the meeting.